Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Thursday

What was the story with "Thursday"? I found it by accident in Japan back in 2001/2002, but whenever I came back to the US and started looking for it, copies were astronomical. Looks like its on Netflix, but even now copies are going for $50-150 on ebay.

Did something happen with the distribution rights, or did it just end up as a cult film that got underprinted, or what?

We have an old disscusion going on here: http://rawstudios.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=98

As for the DVD, from what I've heard in the past is that the DVD's were printed (about 1000) and shipped when Polygram went belly up. Not sure if anyone has bought the home video rights though. I bought a Russian copy, which works just fine.

Who got the rights for "Thursday"?

Imagine a remake or better a sequel with our Tom and Aaron with Paulina Porizkova of course that would rock!

Since this is one of Tom's harder to get a hold of films in the States, I thought I'd let you guys know that it is streaming on Netfilx.