Sign in to follow this  
Guest AdminGuyX

The Information Agent concept work

Guest AdminGuyX

I thought I would post up some of the early concept work for a small film I'm working on. It's a cyberpunk noir film. Very dark. Hope everyone enjoys554392_4195225125439_119584025_n.jpg552861_4195212245117_81492417_n.jpg536684_4195205164940_770086289_n.jpg148989_4195198644777_1475562321_n.jpg.

543655_4195191964610_837227059_n.jpg

More to come as I keep working on it. I'll post up some links to scenes from the script too, once things get finalized in that arena.

Guest AdminGuyX

Feature length. I'm writing it around props/wardrobe/weapons I already have using actors I already know. Akron is not an ideal shooting location, so I may film it up in Detroit where Andy lives and knows lots of crew, maybe some scenes in NYC where my buddy Patrick lives since he's playing one of the leads.

Love those Noeland excellent job.

Sensational detail work.

I like the mood. Very cool.

Guest AdminGuyX

Adding another image, this is a role to be played by my brother, and RAW miscreant Andy Dawe-Collins. Also a little sneak peak at my WIP logo.

580916_4570102297134_1363087456_n.jpg

This character is going to have a slight steampunk vibe. Lots of leather, earthtones, brass and wood, etc. I'm not going to glue watch gears all over everything he owns though. ;)

Totally dig this Noeland, can't wait brother.

Guest AdminGuyX

Thanks Andy! New art for this is on the drawing board, so it should be posted real soon. Might just involve some other RAW hooligans.

Cool!

Guest AdminGuyX

I'm retooling the character I posted at the top. The fellow sitting at the bank of computers. He's "the broker" and Patrick Kennedy will be playing him. I'm looking to do another concept piece with him to reflect that. Patrick has only posted here a few times, but he's a good pal Tim introduced me too.

Guest AdminGuyX

You mean this one John? I will very likely be using this one for The Information Agent, yes. This is an all metal airsoft gun. It started as a carbine model with a very long barrel. I cut that down, weathered all the metal, and then created a pistol grip for it. Turned out pretty good.

311624_4570921197606_1255687504_n.jpg

Here's something I will be building later on. It's base gun is a full auto blank firing 9mm. I'll be creating lots of mods, adding lots of covers and odds and ends to it. I may actually build a scope for it too, something futuristic looking, but I have several rifle scopes laying around the shop, so I'll use one of those first.

ekolasi1.jpg

These are some really solid designs -- looking good.

Guest AdminGuyX

Thanks MangoTango. I appreciate that! :) Welcome to RAW by the way. A little late, I know.

Guest AdminGuyX

Just a quick inclusion to the thread. I've started to render the character in Patrick's likeness.

The bottom was just a fun gesture sketch, of sorts.

jagger2sm_zps5095db01.jpg

just did a catch up...really great shit! good luck with it...now thats my idea of gesture!!! cheers