RED DAWN

THE PUNISHER: DIRTY LAUNDRY

I worship Bridges as a photographer and love his books. Have talked about it here somewhere at length ;)

Love to do something like that. Maybe after we wrap A Magnificent Death From A Shattered Hand ;)

- tb

I've pulled out my DVD of Phil's STATE OF GRACE to watch while working because of this short.

Ed Harris, Sean Penn, Gary Oldman in a great crime film. It should be a no-brainer to let the Dirty Laundry crew do a new Punisher film.

Though a cable TV series with this tone, like The Wire or Breaking Bad, would probably find a bigger audience and allow Frank to be more nuanced than a 110ish minute action film usually allows for.

I can dream. . . .

~R

I worship Bridges as a photographer and love his books. Have talked about it here somewhere at length ;)

Love to do something like that. Maybe after we wrap A Magnificent Death From A Shattered Hand ;)

- tb

Tim, maybe do it for Shattered Hand, I spoke with TJ a while ago about doing a diary for the doomed Headshot which he liked but we never got it started so maybe do it specifically for AMDFASH?? - Sorry I’m digressing again, sorry guys.

To me, Dirty Laundry is a classic western. High Noon by way of Frank Castle.

you nailed it. Chad wrote an urban western. complete with outlaws & crusty barkeep, and the hero riding out of town at the end.

i'm curious did anybody catch which NY Yanks hat Frank is wearing?

Actually I did then reffered it back to Frank saying that he got upset "when the Yanks won the series", was that done as a little "in joke"?

Tom - Tell me it's The Mick's!

I was just about to post a pic captioned, "The Mick, on the bench and waiting to get in the game"

Ahhhh, fuckit - Here it is -

DirtyLaundrySetTB2.jpg

C'mon, tell me it WAS the Mantle hat!

- tb

Tom - Tell me it's The Mick's!

I was just about to post a pic captioned, "The Mick, on the bench and waiting to get in the game"

Ahhhh, fuckit - Here it is -

DirtyLaundrySetTB2.jpg

C'mon, tell me it WAS the Mantle hat!

- tb

Oh shit Tim, I bow down to thee!!! I thought I had for a minute but frankly Im not worthy!!!!!

Well, he hit it out of the park. With a bottle of JD.

love this!

Very cool ;)

Thanks, guys!

Just finishing up the podcast interview. It's been a real great listen!

i'm curious did anybody catch which NY Yanks hat Frank is wearing?

I sure did...were you trying to let us know that you're now in the slums of NY somewhere or is there another hidden meaning behind the NY hat? Could it be possibly because you played Micky Mantle in 61?

Btw, great artwork xNLx!

I loved the touch with the had. A nice little easter egg you could say.

Aright Tom question for you big guy: The boots you're wearing...where can I obtain them? Is there a link you can post for me so I can take a closer look and possibly order them?

Lemmie know,

Thanks,

Raf

we gave a few away to die hard Punisher fans who wore their gear to the screening, and came by the booth the next day to say thank you.

i had a few printed up with different stress levels as tests for the hero shirt. these were signed and given away to say thanks to the fans.

Holy crap How'd I miss that Tom?...I'd love one of those..Well maybe next time.It was a pleasure stopping by the booth and chatting with you guy's..Loved Dirty Laundry!..Very DeathWish!.I tell ya though I was dieing in all that Punisher gear after the whole day saturday and left right after you asked me what I thought of the short,I was impressed as a Frank fan that you wanted my thoughts on it..Rarely doe's a fan get that..

Actually I did then reffered it back to Frank saying that he got upset "when the Yanks won the series", was that done as a little "in joke"?

i always hated that line.

I Stopped by and Talked too Tim I was'nt wearing the gear sunday so it took tim a minute too recognize me.You had just left for a minute..I'm really bummed I missed out on that..

Holy crap How'd I miss that Tom?..

"of all the gin joints in all the crummy little towns in all the world... and she walks into mine."

bit of bum luck there, Adam.

but fortunately, you are a card carrying 'man of the cloth!'

send us you address info@rawstudios.com

and we will fix that little snafu pronto.

if anyone deserves one of these baby's, it's you.

Honest No,I had just missed ya..We spoke saturday I introduced myself as your Punisher of the month we took a couple pic's and you invited me too the screening that night,After we the screening we spoke for a quick second about the short and then I bounced I was wiped out..Sunday I stopped by the booth too thank you and Tim and you had just left for a bit,The Wife and I had too hit the road for Vegas ...

Your the man Tom!