RED DAWN

THE PUNISHER: DIRTY LAUNDRY

I didn't really care for Harry Brown.

That was me with Haywire..

I dug Harry Brown for the extreme pleasure of watching Sir Michael Caine.

I like the way it was shot and thought the deadbeat drug-dealing antagonists were very effective.

@ Superbeast - That story is more of a feature film idea. It's in the hip pocket. All ya ever need is interest from Marvel.

- TB

@ Superbeast - That story is more of a feature film idea. It's in the hip pocket. All ya ever need is interest from Marvel.

- TB

I think the star of one of their films and one of the greatest cover artists of all time could talk them into it :)

I mean Marvel wouldn't even give Tom O'Brien free issues of the comic he was the cover model for.

No one would love another Frank film more than me,It would be awesome too see Tom's Frank go "Hot" for another film,2004's Punisher is near and dear too my heart but Dirty Laundry is where Frank need's too be, just imagine the firefight he was in the night before that led too him stealing a van and crashing out in the worst neighborhood in town..must have been Epic!..There's hope, eventually the huge superhero movie trend will subside and smaller more intimate fare will shine again..It just take one 200 million dollar miss fire and the studio's will get interested in the smaller productions again..

They already are planning to do smaller films for the B and C-lister characters.

Like I said. Marvel has the rights back, and want to give Frank another go. Now's the time to get hot on their heels about it.

SO, I finally got to see the Dirty Laundry Flick, and it is sweet. Nobody to date can do Castle like TJ can do Castle. Just makes me want to see more ya know. Thanks Tom and team for a great short! Kicks war zone ass all over the place.

Collider's Top 5 End Of Year List includes Tom and the Punisher short!

Read about it here:

"This one isn’t such an obvious pick but it was one of my more pleasant surprises of the year. In short, Thomas Jane..."

http://collider.com/top-5-star-wars-7/220612/

Jen

Collider's Top 5 End Of Year List includes Tom and the Punisher short!

Read about it here:

"This one isn’t such an obvious pick but it was one of my more pleasant surprises of the year. In short, Thomas Jane..."

http://collider.com/...-wars-7/220612/

Jen

That's so cool! Congrats to #DirtyLaundry, a well-deserved Top 5 placement on many lists, & to the cast/crew who made it happen. :D

aww shucks. thought folks had forgotten all about that little thing already. ;)

it's still making the rounds...just got my bosses to watch and my mother in law...her response was "now he should have been jack reacher!"

it's still making the rounds..."

Its definitely still trickling its way down to people. I felt like I was the last person to see Dirty Laundry but have been able to turn several on to it since then.

Its definitely still trickling its way down to people. I felt like I was the last person to see Dirty Laundry but have been able to turn several on to it since then.

fight the fight...thomas jane is the only punisher!

aww shucks. thought folks had forgotten all about that little thing already. ;)

You’re so modest. ;)

it's still making the rounds...just got my bosses to watch and my mother in law...her response was "now he should have been jack reacher!"

I have TJ in mind whenever I read Lee Child’s books. But when the studios cast Jack Reacher, they got the wrong Tom. :unsure:

Guest AdminGuyX

I like that idea. Would be interesting to see Tom as Reacher. I haven't seen the film yet, despite being a pretty crazy McQuarrie fan.

And YES, still making the rounds. I still send out the link to friends all the time.

To be fair if you're talking fidelity to the source, he would have been wrong too. I mean the character is over 6 feet tall, 250lbs, and blonde.

To be fair if you're talking fidelity to the source, he would have been wrong too. I mean the character is over 6 feet tall, 250lbs, and blonde.

well isn't the comicbook punisher too? who was the best punisher?why do all the heroes have to giants? doesn't that just make them bigger targets? ok if you are superman...he can take a bullet! shoot me i'm a walking flag!daniel craig put this issue to bed...change is good...and by far the best bond ever!!! oh, and so we are on the same page.... i'm looking at jaded, angry.and sick of the bullshit in the rear view mirror...cheers

The Punisher, and really comic book characters in general have more leeway, because of the various artist interpretations. Some people draw Castle as a tank of a man, and some draw him more leaner.

As for Craig, he's actually a lot closer to how Bond was described in the books, minus the blonde hair.

Those descriptions didn’t stop them from getting Tom Cruise.

Besides, I came up w/ some solutions to each problem in order to transform TJane into Reacher.

1.) Cast smaller actors, making TJ look taller. Or build smaller sets.

2.) The makeup/visual effects departments could handle making TJ gain the pounds so he wouldn’t have to.

3.) TJ could have fun as a blonde, again.

Movie magic makes just about anything possible. ;)