If you guys don't raise the money which I hope that will not happen. Are you guys going to try a second time or do you guys have a deadline for when you have to have the money. Just asking.

Joyce, yes, if we don't make it the first time we'll be launching that website soon, and then relaunching with crowd-funding in appx 2-3 months when we have a demo completed.

We will raise the money some how, some way ;)

This has nothing to do with the game but I just have to ask it. Why is that I see tom on here but most of the time he does not post anything I mean I am not saying anything bad about the guy cuz I think he is a wonderful person but I was just curious. ;)

When you log in you can choose to stay signed in. If you leave the page open in a tab and don't close your laptop when you're done playing on the computer then the site recognizes you as "being here", even if you are not physically looking at the page. It can look like you're here on the site 24/7, but I seriously doubt TJ is lurking around the forums at all times ;)

Tom's a busy cat so he posts when he's able and monitors the forum off and on, daily.

Cheers - Tim

Joyce, yes, if we don't make it the first time we'll be launching that website soon, and then relaunching with crowd-funding in appx 2-3 months when we have a demo completed.

We will raise the money some how, some way ;)

Thanks for answering me I just want to help out as much as I can.

Working on a new update. Not sure exactly what it will be yet but am trying to get something up there asap, and will try to do at least 2 more updates before we hit D-Day.

It's apparent that we will not hit our goal but do not be sad. Be of good cheer. We've mentioned this and you know we won't give up. The Bad Planet Game will happen come hell or high water.

As mentioned, we're working out the gameplan for the relaunch and that gameplan involves getting a website up in the next 2-3 weeks that is dedicated to the BP VG and will keep folks updated while we work on the demos and the story trailers we'll use in our all-out-relaunch assault ;)

We won't hit our goal but that's not stopping us from updating and attracting more backers!

Everyone we get now will be our CORE when we relaunch.

If we can get most or all of our backers to come back then we'll start the new campaign with a huge explosion.

We have not done ANY real press on the addition of Ron Perlman. We'll hold that card until relaunch.

We'll do another huge media blitz with Ron in the house and on the strength of our polished demo and story trailer.

All of our prizes will be streamlined, upscaled, and re-booted with a serious comprehensive WALL of options.

There will be a big announcement on the site when we near D-Day about our plans for relaunch.

But right now all of my focus, all of my energies are aimed at bringing new backers to us NOW while we have people's attention.

anything our forum members can do to help spread the word is massively appreciated!!!!

If you post on Facebook, be sure you post the URL to the page, otherwise folks just get the video and not the KS page.

Thanks!!!

- TB

Working on a new update. Not sure exactly what it will be yet but am trying to get something up there asap, and will try to do at least 2 more updates before we hit D-Day.

It's apparent that we will not hit our goal but do not be sad. Be of good cheer. We've mentioned this and you know we won't give up. The Bad Planet Game will happen come hell or high water.

As mentioned, we're working out the gameplan for the relaunch and that gameplan involves getting a website up in the next 2-3 weeks that is dedicated to the BP VG and will keep folks updated while we work on the demos and the story trailers we'll use in our all-out-relaunch assault ;)

We won't hit our goal but that's not stopping us from updating and attracting more backers!

Everyone we get now will be our CORE when we relaunch.

If we can get most or all of our backers to come back then we'll start the new campaign with a huge explosion.

We have not done ANY real press on the addition of Ron Perlman. We'll hold that card until relaunch.

We'll do another huge media blitz with Ron in the house and on the strength of our polished demo and story trailer.

All of our prizes will be streamlined, upscaled, and re-booted with a serious comprehensive WALL of options.

There will be a big announcement on the site when we near D-Day about our plans for relaunch.

But right now all of my focus, all of my energies are aimed at bringing new backers to us NOW while we have people's attention.

anything our forum members can do to help spread the word is massively appreciated!!!!

If you post on Facebook, be sure you post the URL to the page, otherwise folks just get the video and not the KS page.

Thanks!!!

- TB

Makes me kind of sad you guys may not get the money you need.I just hate to see you guys work your butts off and not get the support you need. But when you guys do this again you can count on my support.

I'll pay your support forward, Joyce ;)

- TB

Thanks Tim. :rolleyes:

Well damn...So when can we expect a reluanch?..

Win some. Lose some. :( You’ll conquer the next! :)

You’re moving forward with focus & remaining optimistic, so let’s think more positively. A Bad Planet video game will be made. Through Kickstarter, you’ve already proven that there are people who are ready to view the world of Bad Planet through the exploration of a VG. Plus, you’ve gained many supporters who are eager to help this project become successful & seem willing to stick along to make sure the job gets done your way (the right way).

When you relaunch the campaign, will you be using Kickstarter, again? Or do you guys have a different crowd-funding route up your sleeves?

Sorry to see the funding didn't go through. Keep us all posted on how to stay involved. You know I'm down for voice work! ;)

Not sure if the link to this interview with Tom 'n' Tim and Red Fly Studio CEO Dan Borth has been posted yet...so here it is! :)

"Originating from a dream Thomas Jane had one night Bad Planet is more than a pulp sci-fi comic as it tackles some rather major themes while trying to entertain people. “The idea of a hostile takeover being kind of nature’s way of culling the weak is a theme that I think stems from the idea that the human desire for violence and destruction will turn out to be our weakness on a universal scale,” said Thomas Jane in an interview with Shogun Gamer."

http://shogungamer.com/news/14396/look-bad-planet-video-game-interview-thomas-jane-tim-bradstreet-and-dan-borth

Jen

Not sure if the link to this interview with Tom 'n' Tim and Red Fly Studio CEO Dan Borth has been posted yet...so here it is! :)

"Originating from a dream Thomas Jane had one night Bad Planet is more than a pulp sci-fi comic as it tackles some rather major themes while trying to entertain people. “The idea of a hostile takeover being kind of nature’s way of culling the weak is a theme that I think stems from the idea that the human desire for violence and destruction will turn out to be our weakness on a universal scale,” said Thomas Jane in an interview with Shogun Gamer."

http://shogungamer.c...t-and-dan-borth

Jen

Enjoyed the interview. And as soon as they start this back up I will be on board with my donations. :)

Hope this gets re-launched at some point. I just got turned on to RAW, so by the time I found out about the Kickstarter thing, it was over. :(

The idea of having Ron Perlman voice the convict is excellent. He's so loved by gamers for narrating the Fallout series that I think people would throw down some loot for a game with his voice in this great story. It might help to also have the game developers on camera talking about the game in terms gamers are familiar with, revealing if Bad Planet would be a first-person shooter or a third-person sandbox-style game or a beat-em-up, etc. I love the material, so I hope this moves forward somehow.

As soon as the kickstarter is back on I'm pledging. I want this game made about as much as you guys do. I'm studying at the moment to get into the Game's Industry, I know how hard it can be.

You have some HUGE talent involved so it is an exciting project to hear and read about.

Is there any more news on your progress?

Best of luck

CM

:)

So what is going on with the Bad Planet Video Game?

So I was reading my new issue of game informer this month,Their covering the next generation of Playstation console.Well anyways in an interesting piece they cover how with the last generation of consoles Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 it was very difficult "extremely difficult in the case of Xbox 360" for smaller independent developers to get their product released on their systems,Forward to the soon to be released Playstation 4 and sony is taking a new approach to independent gaming as to allow for easier development and as obstacle free a path as possible to market and sell these games on the PSN "playstation network" and Microsoft looks to be following suit as well..Maybe now is the time to get in the game literally looks like a huge independent gaming push is coming down the pike guys..

It's good to know that a Bad Planet video game is still in RAW's plans. Any idea of a set month for the MOST EPIC RELAUNCH EVER?!?

Any new developments. I backed the KS, but...

Was hoping you guys would give it another go.

Yea I missed it first time around, only just discovered Bad Planet. But I would definitely back it when ever it's started back up. A Bad Planet VG would be epic...