Tom and I hit the Adam Carolla Show on Monday - The show is up now -> http://www.adamcarolla.com/thomas-jane-and-david-wild/

Some confusion resulted in me getting aced from appearing on mic with the boys - with the exception of a single sentence from the control room . . .

I get it, I'm not celebrity enough. Bummer for me as I'm a HUGE Carolla fan, and I drove up from SD enduring a two hour gridlock and a 4 hour drive!

I didn't make that journey to stand in the studio sipping Adam's Diet Coke supply fer chrissakes!

However, you are the one's who suffer for having missed the opportunity to hear your's truly rock it podcast-style.

I'm not bitter . . . honest . . .

;)

Fun show though and honestly, the pilgrimage to Carolla's man-castle was worth any slight frustration.

I've been listening to Carolla since the Loveline days (thanks to my pal, Detroit Phillips), so very cool in spite of the snub.

Still, I made the show clip!

Check it out here >

Wanna hear TJ discuss his penchant for pissing in the sink?

Click that link up top and enjoy.

Thus begins our Comicon PR blitz - Stay tuned for more.

- TB

PS - Thanks to Adam for signing a few copies of his new book for us - If you're a fan of Adam's, you can get it here > http://www.adamcarolla.com/ntbm/

He's a funny guy but it makes me nuts how much he interrupts his guests on the show when they're answering questions. I'll pull that one up though and try to soak up some Bradstreet Ambiance!

Tom and I hit the Adam Carolla Show on Monday - The show is up now -> http://www.adamcarol...and-david-wild/

Some confusion resulted in me getting aced from appearing on mic with the boys - with the exception of a single sentence from the control room . . .

I get it, I'm not celebrity enough. Bummer for me as I'm a HUGE Carolla fan, and I drove up from SD enduring a two hour gridlock and a 4 hour drive!

I didn't make that journey to stand in the studio sipping Adam's Diet Coke supply fer chrissakes!

However, you are the one's who suffer for having missed the opportunity to hear your's truly rock it podcast-style.

I'm not bitter . . . honest . . .

;)

Fun show though and honestly, the pilgrimage to Carolla's man-castle was worth any slight frustration.

I've been listening to Carolla since the Loveline days (thanks to my pal, Detroit Phillips), so very cool in spite of the snub.

Still, I made the show clip!

Check it out here >

Wanna hear TJ discuss his penchant for pissing in the sink?

Click that link up top and enjoy.

Thus begins our Comicon PR blitz - Stay tuned for more.

- TB

PS - Thanks to Adam for signing a few copies of his new book for us - If you're a fan of Adam's, you can get it here > http://www.adamcarolla.com/ntbm/

Hey tom you need to cut that hair of yours. Your looking a little burley just kidding love the burley look. You and tim have fun and be safe at comic con. Looks like it is going to be a blast. :D

He's a funny guy but it makes me nuts how much he interrupts his guests on the show when they're answering questions. I'll pull that one up though and try to soak up some Bradstreet Ambiance!

That was driving me crazy also. But he is a funny guy.

Carolla & his staff snubbing Tim B. so they could waste time talking about the newest Kardashian? Not cool. But then again Carolla is obviously clueless, as he doesn't seem to realize season 3 of Hung aired last fall & now is no more (alas).

Did enjoy hearing TJ talk about their savannah cat Jojo though.

I look at Carolla not realizing that Hung was off air as a sign that people ASSUME it's still on cause it was GREAT.

It SHOULD still be on.

I haven't heard a good excuse yet for why HBO balked and walked.

- tb

I look at Carolla not realizing that Hung was off air as a sign that people ASSUME it's still on cause it was GREAT.

It SHOULD still be on.

- tb

I don't think we are ever going to know or understand why they cancelled it. To me it was just plain stupidity on there part.

It SHOULD still be on.

- tb

Agreed. I loved Hung & thought Season 3 was actually the best of the seasons, the series really hitting its stride. I was stunned they cancelled it. I'm very picky about TV since I don't have much time to watch, so HBO lost me as a subscriber after that move.

Bring on LA Noir! :D

Cris

Listened to the Carolla show. I'm sorry he is just not for me. Would love to hear you guys on Joe Rogan's podcast!

Agree with all the above, great hearing you guys. Would have liked to hear more if it wasn’t for the interruptions!!!