Rosella

RAW Publicity

I read this excellent article featuring Thomas Jane & Tim Bradstreet discussing RAW’s upcoming projects in film & comics . I wasn’t sure where to post it, since it fits into many categories on here. I thought it’d be best to start a new thread to post all things that shine the spotlight on our creative masterminds TJ & TB together & RAW.

http://www.fastcocreate.com/1681047/the-raw-side-of-hung-star-thomas-jane#1

Great pictures! I love A Magnificent Death from a Shattered Hand’s teaser poster. :D

Ditto I was just thinking the same thing about the Magnificent Death teaser poster--saw TJ's tweet to that same article a while ago--looks awesome!

I think my favorite part of the article though was the whole report on the Rusty Blades "discrepancy"--"f@#k Wikpedia" rofl. Never change TJ, you're a hoot.

Sad I live so far away & can't make it to SDCC this weekend, looks like it will be a blast.

Tim Bradstreet & Thomas Jane are attending Big Wow ComicFest!!!

http://www.bigwowcomicfest.com/guests/

I found out via Tim's Twitter: https://twitter.com/trbradstreet/status/335462909847150592

To all who attend, have a great time! :)

Great find, thanks Rosella!

You're welcome! I thought those two videos could use more views.

Annnnnnnd....I REALLY want that hat! ^_^

You're welcome! I thought those two videos could use more views.

Annnnnnnd....I REALLY want that hat! ^_^

It's a good hat! But I'm digging on 'Street's sunglasses headband! ;)

It's a good hat! But I'm digging on 'Street's sunglasses headband! ;)

Bradstreet is the definition of cool. B)

Questions for curiosity's sake:

How come RAW Studios isn't too much involved with social media? I'm aware of a Twitter acct. that I follow that doesn't tweet & a Facebook acct. I don't (for obvious reasons) but I'm guessing doesn't see a lot of activity, either. Is it because our masters are more old school? Or is it just ONE MORE THING to keep updated?

That's a good question and one I think you answered yourself............BUT............ who would give their right arm, and for free to be part of the RAW team and keep on top of what everyone. anyone wanted??? I know I would! ...In a second......in a heart beat.......In a flash!!!!!! (I'd EVEN MAKE THE COFFEE)

.......Im just saying TJ, Tim, John, Kristyn, Admin........Anyone. :rolleyes:

Well I will make sure its still hot at least! :)

I've only ever been involved with a RAW twitter once... when Thomas took a compromising photo of me in the back of an ambulance and posted it on twitter <_<

Mike

That's a good question and one I think you answered yourself............BUT............ who would give their right arm, and for free to be part of the RAW team and keep on top of what everyone. anyone wanted??? I know I would! ...In a second......in a heart beat.......In a flash!!!!!! (I'd EVEN MAKE THE COFFEE)

.......Im just saying TJ, Tim, John, Kristyn, Admin........Anyone. :rolleyes:

Thanks, & I think you're right. ;)

Plus, I imagine that RAW comics/movies are meant to be found & discovered on one's own unique exploration, not presented in 140 characters (or less) saying Buy Now.

Who knows? Maybe word of mouth from us about RAW goods makes it more personal & less business-oriented.

Geoff, you're already a member of the RAW team. We all are, in one way or another. B)

I've only ever been involved with a RAW twitter once... when Thomas took a compromising photo of me in the back of an ambulance and posted it on twitter <_<

Mike

:lol: Sorry, Mike. & you never thought to retaliate?

:lol: Sorry, Mike. & you never thought to retaliate?

Nah, it's not in my nature... I prefer to limit my challenges to how people perceive and think about things rather than friendships. I learned at a young age that it is very easy for me to threaten, damage, or harm. I prefer to build, repair, and heal. :rolleyes:

Mike

hahahaha

Ouch!!! Don't mock my politically correct response. It took me hours to come up with that :ph34r:

I wasn't mocking you buddy, just revelling in the hours of work that went into the response and enjoying the feeling of reading it.lol

Nah, it's not in my nature... I prefer to limit my challenges to how people perceive and think about things rather than friendships. I learned at a young age that it is very easy for me to threaten, damage, or harm. I prefer to build, repair, and heal. :rolleyes:

Mike

I can respect that, Mike. How mature & thoughtful of you. :)

I can respect that, Mike. How mature & thoughtful of you. :)

Thanks, I goof off so much that it's been a long time since anyone has referred to me as being mature :D

Thanks, I goof off so much that it's been a long time since anyone has referred to me as being mature :D

Well, I only know you through reading your posts & messages on here, and you've always been respectful in the way you comment & reply. :)

Well, I only know you through reading your posts & messages on here, and you've always been respectful in the way you comment & reply. :)

OMG I've been outted!!! I'll have to work on getting better at being an @$$ :lol:

OMG I've been outted!!! I'll have to work on getting better at being an @$$ :lol:

Ha! I knew it! I knew that you're a kind & decent human being. ^_^

Good luck with that (btw....nice use of censorship.....very tasteful).

So…..This happened. :wub:

http://www.whosay.com/status/thomasjane/1123721

I’ll admit…..When I saw it, I got a little teary-eyed. Mainly, because Tom got my message in time & kindly shared this pic of him & Tim at SDCC for me (I can’t thank him enough & it’s better than I could’ve imagined) and also because gosh….it just feels right to see these two comic book masterminds together, laughing and having fun in their natural habitat -- a San Diego Comic-Con. B)
Who took the picture? Anyone know?..............Was it you, Mike? ^_^

It wasn't me and I don't know. I don't think I was in the booth at the time.

For some reason I can't seem to post a link on the site, so I can't share the picture of the SDCC 2015 RAW Studios Team. John or anyone else that I am friends with on FB is more than welcome to swipe and post it.