The backbone of Raw Studios is without a doubt, Timmy B. we'll be at our at our usual spot, booth 5539 - so come on down and say HI! how many of you are going? we'll be sure to have FREE SHIT for anyone who identifies themselves by their RAW FORUM handle.

Sorry I missed out on seeing you guys this weekend. I usually work SDCC (at Shannon Wheeler's booth) but Shannon opted not to have a table this year.

Hope you guys will be back again next year (I will be)! I spent all weekend drinking and working on a chicken coop and lamenting not being in San Diego.

nice pics! we had a HELL of a Con this year. our new books went over like gangbusters. we did a shit ton of press. we launched the kickstarter baby. debuted our 'secret short.' and most importantly, BRADSTREET WON THE INKPOT AWARD!!!

how cool is that?! he was at a panel about comic book covers - Mark Schultz was there, who else? a bunch of greats. and in the middle of it, someone got up to the mike and said something like, now we have a special announcement - Tim Bradstreet is getting a damn INKPOT award. and they brought him up and people stood up and gave the man some LOVE. that was the highlight for me - even though i was manning the booth at time & couldn't be there, i was so happy for the guy. i'm sure he'll get on here and give you all the straight dope on how it went down.

i just wanted to be the first here at Raw to say, CONGRATS TIMMY! well deserved, my friend. well deserved.

T

Kudos to Tim B. It's great that SDCC showed him much deserved love this year!

Cris

Congrats Tim if anyone deserved it. It is you.

i want to give a HUGE shout out to Raw's own MIKE HESS for running the booth to perfection this year, and welcome his lovely daughter MICHAELA to the party as a Raw newbie. it was not an easy year. we had way more stuff to haul in this year with two new books, new posters and giveaway's. plus Tim n Tom were being pulled left and right for interviews, panels, INKPOT AWARDS, etc. -- leaving M & M to man the booth - sometimes solo.

-

they always had a smile and were quick on the draw. my own daughter took a shine to Mike's and they got to hang out in the booth & on the floor a bit. all in all, it was a hell of a job well done by those two. FROBOS was on hand as well, and another shout out to him for another great year. THANKS GUYS!!

we could never pull this show off every year without these intrepid warrior's at our side.

whew. we did it again!

T

i want to give a HUGE shout out to Raw's own MIKE HESS for running the booth to perfection this year, and welcome his lovely daughter MICHAELA to the party as a Raw newbie. it was not an easy year. we had way more stuff to haul in this year with two new books, new posters and giveaway's. plus Tim n Tom were being pulled left and right for interviews, panels, INKPOT AWARDS, etc. -- leaving M & M to man the booth - sometimes solo.

-

they always had a smile and were quick on the draw. my own daughter took a shine to Mike's and they got to hang out in the booth & on the floor a bit. all in all, it was a hell of a job well done by those two. FROBOS was on hand as well, and another shout out to him for another great year. THANKS GUYS!!

we could never pull this show off every year without these intrepid warrior's at our side.

whew. we did it again!

T

I think I finally woke up from my after con nap ;)

Tom,

I can't thank you enough for for your appreciation and including us in the RAW family. Mikaela and I had a FANTASTIC time and as you know, I am so very proud of her (she's so PRO!). It was a great show and after 6 years of this we've got it down so everything runs so smooth. It was great to see all our kids at the show together, having such a great time too.

You know I am always committed to the team and cannot wait for the next show! I am pretty certain Mikaela wants to come back too :rolleyes:

And the RAW Panel!?!?!?!?!

What a FREAKIN' SHOW!!!!!

RAW just owned that audience, with Thomas Jane, Tim Bradstreet, Ron Perlman, Phil Joanou, William Stout, Greg Staples, James Daly, Jose Prendes (and me on the lights :P). After the panel, the room moderator came to me and said next time we should get you a bigger room and put a lot more advertisement out for the RAW Panel (noted for next year's efforts). I really enjoyed the Gothic Western tone set in the video for "A Magnificent Death from a Shattered Hand." And a "Bad Planet" video game, how cool is that!?!? Of course the Punisher fan film as the closer for the panel had to be one of the biggest events of the entire show! Tim made certain I didn't know what it was until I actually saw it (love you for it, Tim). What a damn F'n good time it all was!!!!!

Tim,

I am so stoked at your well deserved recognition. it's about damned time too :D

Looking forward to whatever's next,

Mike

P.S. I'll add some more thoughts and fun we had as the brain starts to clear up more :blink:

You are all fucking LEGENDS in my book, well done again to everyone!

Tom - Not like I don't see you and speak with you regularly, but THANKS from the bottom of me blackish heart for those kind words!!

Been a loooong ride, really feels good to be recognized by the Comics community and my peers.

My craft is something I take very seriously - it's both validating and humbling getting that inkpot.

Never thought I'd collect one unless I was 90 and ready to kick the bucket.

This one's sweet cause it comes during the peak (long may that peak last) of my affair with illustration.

Lots more to do and it's only really starting to get good.

Thanks, Amigo.

Let's rock.

X - tb

Tim, you earned that Inkpot ! ...applause and cheers !

About to check out of hotel & go have a big breakfast (then home).

More photos soon.....

Blondielox,

I am bummed I missed seeing you and family this year. I hope you are all doing well.

Mike

Congrats Tim, I sent you a tweet to congratulate you but unfortunately I just realized I am having an issue with twitter...can only send DM's at the moment.

I was very happy to be at the COVER STORY panel when Tim was given his Inkpot Award.

I took some photos during the panel and of Tim afterward with the Inkpot, which are posted on my FB page. Tim is tagged in them, so if you're his FB friend, you can check them out.

Really proud of my dear old friend. I remember the days back at Chicago Comic-Con when he was just starting out.

Love that you got some well earned validation this year and hope for nothing but continued success.

Congratulations, brother!

Awww man !

Now I've GOTTA get a faceyspace.

Almost everyone who has invited me to join now complains incessantly about what a bother it's become. There was a clean and untouched feeling that I loved about never jumping into the FB mosh-pit. Brian's post has just made it super hard to stay away from the temptation here. Having a difficult time admitting it, but... it looks like I'm about to get dirty. Now I'm really gonna get it... they're going to POKE my brains out ! Ahhh, you got me ! I'm going to do it.

See you soon Tim.

-M

Thanks for posting those pics, Blondielox!

I’m glad everyone had a great time.

Congratulations for winning the INKPOT AWARD, TIM “THE COOLEST MAN IN THE WORLD” BRADSTREET!!! :D

AWESOME, thanks mucho mas!

GREAT show. Not sure if I have the time or the recall to give you my blow by blast.

Not sure if everyone knows but our little short film, #Dirty Laundry eclipsed the ONE MILLION VIEWS milestone in 48 hours!

We started a fire at Comicon and it's still blazing!

I mean WOW. That's perhaps beyond our wildest expectation.

Hopefully all the running around doing press will help raise awareness for our Bad Planet VG Kickstarter project too!

We really need to bust a hump spreading the word as it's a high milestone and we're not off to the flashiest of starts.

Depending on all our brothers and sisters here to help out any way they can by spreading the link around and shouting from rooftops! ;)

As Freddie Mercury once opined - (paraphrasing) We need every inch of your love ;)

Here's an interview we did for the Cinema Source - Hope you dig -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnrU83-FFS8&feature=related

- TB

AWESOME, thanks mucho mas!

GREAT show. Not sure if I have the time or the recall to give you my blow by blast.

Not sure if everyone knows but our little short film, #Dirty Laundry eclipsed the ONE MILLION VIEWS milestone in 48 hours!

We started a fire at Comicon and it's still blazing!

I mean WOW. That's perhaps beyond our wildest expectation.

Hopefully all the running around doing press will help raise awareness for our Bad Planet VG Kickstarter project too!

We really need to bust a hump spreading the word as it's a high milestone and we're not off to the flashiest of starts.

Depending on all our brothers and sisters here to help out any way they can by spreading the link around and shouting from rooftops! ;)

As Freddie Mercury once opined - (paraphrasing) We need every inch of your love ;)

Here's an interview we did for the Cinema Source - Hope you dig -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnrU83-FFS8&feature=related

- TB

Oh, I certainly dig it. Great interview!

You jokesters, you. ;)

I buy & read the comic books/graphic novels you create. How could anyone just collect it but never read it? My mind absorbs every word & image page by page.

I did a write up for ComicBooked.com about #Dirtylaundry and I included a tidbit about the Kickstarter. I hope you guys can get to that goal!

Awesome interview with TJ for Mighty Me Creative.Com/Youtube

Girls, you won't want to miss this one. Singing, dancing, and Jo-Jo the feral cat!

More comicon coverage

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_yEwzzC_wY&list=LL-nkrTL9cB07O4BcWJGzfGQ&feature=mh_lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V01un7HTACQ&feature=related

I love the trapped expression on my face on the one above. Jeez. Catch me while I'm taking a bite of lasagna nexxt time whydontcha!

;)

- TB

Blondielox, I am bummed I missed seeing you and family this year. I hope you are all doing well. Mike

So sorry to have missed so much this year with you guys that there's literally an ache (can't explain it any other way). Always enjoy hanging out & giving the RAW booth some love. Did many things separately from the con & spent more time out than ever. After leaving the Hard Rock, I wondered around on my own and did a little shopping downtown on Saturday afternoon. Comic-Con... filling the streets and spinning like a top. It's my favorite kind of crazy (really do love this show).

294hz09.jpg

1ooaw5.jpg

2d7wn77.jpg

... and he's a banana.