the new RawStudios site is UP and we're kicking it off with a little Lycan showcase, courtesy of SEAN O'CONNOR, baby - yeah.

we know. it's been a while. a long while. Believe it or not, sean o'connor is almost halfway through the LYCAN. the work is amazing. the book will be everything you thought it would be, and more. sean is like a steam engine, cranking up a long, steel hill. the guy just won't quit.

and the hump is in sight.

we love this guy. we're lucky to have found someone who is so perfectly suited to the story we're telling.
in hollywoodland they call that perfect casting.

now in case you're just getting here, sean is no speedy gonzales.

other publishers might've taken a walk on sean a long time ago, but we're not other publishers.
when we find someone we love, we stick.

like we said in the front office - sean's been pumping out pages for a looong time with nary an eyeball to see 'em except the hairy eyeballs of tim & tom. so leave a little love, if ur so inclined.

i'm sure sean will appreciate it. just don't offer him a sweet four-year contract and steal him from us. wait till he's done with the book, fer chrissakes.

This is the place where we'll be posting Sean's work in the weeks to come. as GRANT GOLEASH adds his gorgeous color wash, this is the place to get a first look. SEAN LYCAN PINUP copy.jpg

Damn I cant see the attachment.

Can wait to see this hurtle forward though.

From what i see so far it looks good but am going to spend some more time going through site and checking other stuff out have to get caught up on stuff going on have not been on in awhile due to a health issue.

Guest AdminGuyX

Lots of love. Every line renderedlooks to be done with love. That is just a feast for the eyes!

Looks like admins are the only people that can see the attachment. Looking forward to seeing it though, certainly sounds good and the site looks clean and modern. Good work guys!

Trying to fix that. In the mean time, if you have not, I strongly recommend going to the main page under comics and check out all the Lycan pics there!

alright Noeland! thanks you! isn't that a killer pinup?

now i am trying to learn how to post stuff up here but it is damn hard to post original pics.

i'm looking into how to make it so me can post pics.

its a devastating travesty of brain cell action.

OK, lets try posting the image again. Hopefully everyone can see it.

I still can't see it. :( But I imagine if it looks anything like what we've seen of The Lycan thus far, it's definitely an eye-pleaser.

now i am trying to learn how to post stuff up here but it is damn hard to post original pics.

i'm looking into how to make it so me can post pics.

its a devastating travesty of brain cell action.

Of the times that I've posted pics on here, I've found that photobucket works fairly well. If you don't have an account (or forgot your password like I did) you can login via Twitter or Facebook.

Then from there, you just upload your pics to photobucket & copy the link to post it on here using that IMAGE icon thingy you see above.

I can see how it's a lot of work to just post one pic, though. There must be a better way out there that's more convenient for people to use. Anyways, you can always go that route until you find something better. Hope that helps.

Now let me try something...

Now let me try something...

Never mind. That didn't work. I thought that maybe if I tried downloading it in Internet Explorer, it'd work. But still no go.

Q for TJ or Noeland -- How did you upload the image on here? Which icon from above did you choose? My Media??

Love it!

That's EXQUISITE!! B)

Thanks for posting it, Noeland! It's nice to see what all the excitement has been about.

Guys the good news is this isnt dead, or even undead.

Sean was unable to finish the work and Tom has been trying to find the right artist to bring this back. He may have done just that. More details to follow. 

Wow.  Just wow!  I may not be a comic book aficionado but hell that’s good artwork!!  Hope the RAW team get the right guy to see it through.

On 3/25/2019 at 5:19 PM, Gail Bentley said:

Wow.  Just wow!  I may not be a comic book aficionado but hell that’s good artwork!!  Hope the RAW team get the right guy to see it through.

We are sure as hell working on it 😀 

Hey there, I just read this thread (one month here and still not finished discovering stuff. Grandiose). It looks very much like something I would love. The images so far are stunning. I put my name on the waiting list! 

Its gonna be worth it. 

"This also answers the question about Raw titles: right now there's only one more book coming, yes, The Lycan. We lost our artist, which as you prob know was a big deal because we take our artists very seriously here at Raw. good news: we just (finally) found a new one, after an exhaustive search. More to come on Lycan, but I just last night had dinner with Joe Pruett from AfterShock Comics. Joe has agreed to come onboard and help me publish all six issues of the new Lycan. That's right! Lycan is hitting production as soon as next month. I've talked to our new artist and he is ready to go as soon as he finishes his current book, which should be in the next couple weeks. 

I've been so busy with film projects I haven't had time to take on a new book; Joe and AfterShock are going to take the reins with publishing, leaving me to do the creative work with our artist. As soon as we sign him up we will make an announcement here at RawStudios. Bravo, AfterShock!"

From the Q & A last night, things are now moving forward with this and everything is coming together nicely and will pick up speed over the next short while. Stay tuned here for things as they emerge......from the dark.......with teeth!