Sign in to follow this  
Arsh

The Dark Knight

Maggie's a wild woman. My kinda woman. Just watch her in Secretary and Sherrybaby. She makes Katie Holmes look like a 10 year old boy.

heathledgerisjoker2nv5.jpg

heathledgerisjoker5ta9.jpg

And Noeland you gotta admit Angie looked WAY better 5 years ago and 30 pounds ago...

angelinalx7.jpg

-TL

Angelina looked the best in a movie called Foxfire. She was electric. But now, no, she's just some crazy lady who hooked Mr. Pitt in by getting pregnant and now thinks she can help the whole world. When you say I went and got pregnant simply to break up a marriage it's a whole lotta fucked up. She needs to get her priorities straight. Know what I mean TL?

And Maggie in Secretary = GODDESS

But you have to admit that Katie was hot in The Gift.

JO

Guest AdminGuyX

TL, you're right, there was a time (Gia) that I was very into Jolie, and I thought she was incredibly beautiful and healthy looking back then. And the first tomb raider as well, she looked great. Even for Mr and Mrs. Smith.

The preview for WANTED, and some of the behind the scenes shots for that, show just how emaciated she has become of late. It's almost grotesque.

And I haven't seen Secretary yet, but I just learned about the film about a week ago. I'll see it!

TL that shot you posted of ERW on the red chair totaly melted my keyboard. Had to go get a new one.

;)

TL, you're right, there was a time (Gia) that I was very into Jolie, and I thought she was incredibly beautiful and healthy looking back then. And the first tomb raider as well, she looked great. Even for Mr and Mrs. Smith.

The preview for WANTED, and some of the behind the scenes shots for that, show just how emaciated she has become of late. It's almost grotesque.

And I haven't seen Secretary yet, but I just learned about the film about a week ago. I'll see it!

TL that shot you posted of ERW on the red chair totaly melted my keyboard. Had to go get a new one.

;)

Secretary is a great film man. The guys over at Joblo post pics of Maggie every time the talk about The Dark Knight and it's always a pic from Secretary such as the infamous spanking scene. ;)

Ever since I saw ERW & Nikki Reed in the film 13 I always thought they were 2 foxy chicks. Very um foxy. I feel like pulling a Garth and doin' the whole Foxy Lady routine from Wayne's World haha

JO

Katie WAS hot in The Gift - but we all know that was before Tom "I suck balls" Cruise.

Speaking of weight problems in the other direction, James Spader has gained like 100 pounds since Secretary. I myself realize that not everybody is game for the gym and eating right - but James was always a lean guy. I really don't comprehend the sudden weight gain, specially now that he's an Emmy winning TV star. Spader was awesome in The Watcher, Wolf, and in Sex, Lies, and Videotape.

Angelina is going through some kind of middle age size 0 obsession. A woman NEEDS some curves, its us guys that are supposed to look ripped and square. Pitt was better off with Jennifer Aniston - that's a total hottie. She was smokin hot in Along Came Polly. Foxfire (which I own along with Gia, Original Sin, and Taking Lives) was the kinda Angie I was going crazy about. She looked delicious in Playing God and Pushing Tin.

Maggie is a sex symbol. Very few other actresses have that direct approach she has with her sexuality on-screen.

Noeland, you are gonna LOVE Secretary. Every spank of it. Hopefully Bruce Wayne will do some spanking of his own on Katie's replacement (thank God for that)...

maggieye6.jpg

-TL

Guest FADoss
No No No If they put Angelina in this fuckin' movie I wouldn't see it. She's way overated in my book & I don't see the film goin' smooth with her being on board. Not the right caliber. She keeps getting movies because of the way she looks and not the way she acts. We need someone that's got beauty, brains and charisma. Someone who is still a bit unknown amongst the people. Kate Beckinsale would be really good, her and Christian Bale have good chemistry just look at Laurel Canyon. Charlize Theron would be another good pick but I can't see her being involved in this film.

JO

Laurel Canyon was WAY fucked up. Good, but one of the most disturbing films I have ever seen...

Katie WAS hot in The Gift - but we all know that was before Tom "I suck balls" Cruise.

Speaking of weight problems in the other direction, James Spader has gained like 100 pounds since Secretary. I myself realize that not everybody is game for the gym and eating right - but James was always a lean guy. I really don't comprehend the sudden weight gain, specially now that he's an Emmy winning TV star. Spader was awesome in The Watcher, Wolf, and in Sex, Lies, and Videotape.

Angelina is going through some kind of middle age size 0 obsession. A woman NEEDS some curves, its us guys that are supposed to look ripped and square. Pitt was better off with Jennifer Aniston - that's a total hottie. She was smokin hot in Along Came Polly. Foxfire (which I own along with Gia, Original Sin, and Taking Lives) was the kinda Angie I was going crazy about. She looked delicious in Playing God and Pushing Tin.

Maggie is a sex symbol. Very few other actresses have that direct approach she has with her sexuality on-screen.

Noeland, you are gonna LOVE Secretary. Every spank of it. Hopefully Bruce Wayne will do some spanking of his own on Katie's replacement (thank God for that)...

maggieye6.jpg

-TL

Hey you have to admit that there was when Tom Cruise was the man. Risky Business, Legend, Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles, etc. Since then he's gotten a lil out of hand do to Scientology but hey alot of people get nuts when it comes to religion haha

TL, have you seen the Cronenberg film Crash? James Spader is in it and there is alot of shit happenin' in that movie.

Jennifer Aniston & Maggie Gyllenhaal...yes please haha

Man I was just about to post that pic, you beat me to it you lil bastard haha

Just lovely.

JO

Laurel Canyon was WAY fucked up. Good, but one of the most disturbing films I have ever seen...

Yeah it was out there, the ending puzzles alot of people which I always like to hear to show that the film is not for everyone. But overall Christian & Kate nailed those performances to the fuckin' wall.

JO

I still think the only way to go with the Penguin would be Hoffman. The guy would nail it and he's the only one that would play it seriously with some chilling satire.

And I still don't want the Riddler in any of the movies or any of the cheapy villians like Mad Hatter or that guy that has the talkin' dummy haha

Good villians dammit make the movies worth seeing.

They need to bring Scarecrow back, he didn't get to do shit in the first film.

JO

Guest FADoss

I'm in total agreement with Hoffman as The Penguin (MI III was the bomb and he was SO EVIL in that movie).

As far as The Riddler...I think you're focusing on him from the Jim Carey/Frank Gorshin.

What if you ditched the green spandex and did a guy who is a genius, a psychopath and thinks only in questions. Maybe one question mark on a shirt somewhere...not even a mask. He's haunted...psychopathic...disturbed. For an actor you could go with...

Guy Pearce

normal_boa_1.jpg

I'm in total agreement with Hoffman as The Penguin (MI III was the bomb and he was SO EVIL in that movie).

As far as The Riddler...I think you're focusing on him from the Jim Carey/Frank Gorshin.

What if you ditched the green spandex and did a guy who is a genius, a psychopath and thinks only in questions. Maybe one question mark on a shirt somewhere...not even a mask. He's haunted...psychopathic...disturbed. For an actor you could go with...

Guy Pearce

normal_boa_1.jpg

I always thought the same thing about Guy Pearce. He'd be the only one to pull it off. Total agreement. And him and Nolan worked together on Memento so I could see that happening.

JO

Guest FADoss

It's funny, I always got him and Christian Bale confused in the beginning between Memento and American Psycho. Then Christian Bale took off and Guy hasn't really done a lot. Don't get me wrong, he's doing well, but nowhere near Bale's star power.

Frederic

Rosanna Arquette is on my top 10 sexiest dames list. I can't get enough of her in Crash.

bm3209rosannaarquettethwc7.jpg

Mad Hatter sucks cock. What kinda bullshit villain is that? I'm with ya - Scarecrow does deserve more screen time. He got stunned by Katie Holmes (she oughtta try that with Tom Cruise) and basically went AWOL. The Riddler will be too hard to shape into a bad-ass. If he's written properly then Pearce would be a good choice. He was great as Andy Warhol in Factory Girl - that eccentricity could take him far with Nigma. The Joker was gold 20 years ago, and he's gold again now.

Rachel is awesome in EVERYTHING... Specially when facing off against the Scarecrow

redeyero6.jpg

-TL

Rosanna Arquette is on my top 10 sexiest dames list. I can't get enough of her in Crash.

bm3209rosannaarquettethwc7.jpg

-TL

TL, Have you seen her in the film The Executioner's Song with Tommy Lee Jones? That movie is what made me impressed with her.

JO

Great movie and she's hot in it. She's always fun to watch in Pulp Fiction. Scorsese should put her in his next movie, those two need to collaborate more.

-TL

Great movie and she's hot in it. She's always fun to watch in Pulp Fiction. Scorsese should put her in his next movie, those two need to collaborate more.

-TL

Yeah, in Pulp Fiction she was hilarious. Talking about piercings and then yelling at her boyfriend like "WTF are you lookin' for!?!?!" haha

I think her and Cronenberg should do another film.

One guy I miss though is Peter Weller. He was the fuckin' man. Too bad he's getting old. I loved that guy.

JO

Dude don't even get me started on ROBOCOP. Alex Murphy is a bad motherfucker! Peter Weller is irreplicable as the cyborg cop. I just bought the 2 disc extended cut a few months back, its heavy on the gore. Both Verhoeven's and Kershner's films are fuckin awesome. The greatest closing lines ever.

"Dead or alive, you're coming with me."

robocopqs6.jpg

-TL

God damn we're off topic

Well Lena got to work with Heath in Brothers Grimm. She was great in Imagine Me and You with Piper Perabo (makin out). You think she'll pull off Sarah Connor?

-TL

Well Lena got to work with Heath in Brothers Grimm. She was great in Imagine Me and You with Piper Perabo (makin out). You think she'll pull off Sarah Connor?

-TL

Yes, from what I've seen she'll be pretty badass. I think she could pull of Catwoman. Damn that Piper Perabo is a hottie too.

JO