Sign in to follow this  
johnpweber

Still looking for Scripts?

I'm not sure who to ask on the site, but I think I remeber seeing on the old site that you where taking script submissions or open to taking them. Is this still a venue for that or has Hollywood woken up to see how much your guys are kicking ass?

Looking forward to the next couple of months. Keep it up!

-John

Hi John -

I'm not exactly sure what they're doing with scripts, but I see that there's the Everything Else section, Show Us Your Stuff thread where artists/creators can post their work (but a lot of it sound graphics-oriented; not sure if it's text-related there)...

Jen

Hi John -

I asked Tom about your inquiry, and here's his reply:

"Nope! We’re all full up with projects right now." and he said to thank you for looking into this. :)

Jen

Guest AdminGuyX

I didn't know they were ever looking for scripts. :huh:

I thought they came out of the gate with a cache of ideas, and the intent of getting those ideas realized.

I didn't know they were ever looking for scripts. :huh:

I thought they came out of the gate with a cache of ideas, and the intent of getting those ideas realized.

I had read that they were also looking for artist submissions of various types - but I don't see when they would have the time to look at all that and see if anything jibed with their vision...I mean, aren't Tom, Tim, Steve, James, and the rest of the crew doing enough already?! :lol:

Jen

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this