Sign in to follow this  
joyce ford

Making a suggestion

Can I make a suggestion? Can you make it a little easier to upload your photo on your own profile page. I have been trying to upload mine and it keeps telling me failure to upload photo I have tried everything I can think of short of taking a hammer to my computer. Not trying to tell you what to do cuz I really like being part of this website. The people on here are so nice and fun to talk to. Just a suggestion. :rolleyes:

Joyce, sorry about the problems. I'm not sure what is going on. I tried to change the photo for my avatar, and it worked just fine. I'd check the image file on your end to make sure it's ok. Keep us updated.

Guest AdminGuyX

Joyce, it could be that the image you are trying to upload does not match the size specs for avatars on this board. Unfortunately we can't control what they ask for in that area, and we cant control how it gets uploaded either. Those are setup by invisionzone. If you go to your profile page, and move your cursor over the avatar, the word "change" will appear. Click on it. A window will appear allowing you to upload an image of 200 pixels.

Joyce, it could be that the image you are trying to upload does not match the size specs for avatars on this board. Unfortunately we can't control what they ask for in that area, and we cant control how it gets uploaded either. Those are setup by invisionzone. If you go to your profile page, and move your cursor over the avatar, the word "change" will appear. Click on it. A window will appear allowing you to upload an image of 200 pixels.

Thanks I will try that. But I am seriously thinking about buying a new laptop. This one has been nothing but a pain in my butt since I have had it.

Thanks I will try that. But I am seriously thinking about buying a new laptop. This one has been nothing but a pain in my butt since I have had it.

Well I tried what you said but it did not work oh well I'm not worried about it but thanks again for trying to help.

Guest AdminGuyX

Well shit, I'm sorry, I'll see what I can do on my end. Maybe a setting is off or something.

Guest AdminGuyX

I uploaded a photo of Tom to your profile Joyce. See if you can get the "change" menu to come up on your profile page now, and maybe you can upload your own now.

I uploaded a photo of Tom to your profile Joyce. See if you can get the "change" menu to come up on your profile page now, and maybe you can upload your own now.

Well I tried but it did not work it is my computer. Like I said nothing but a pain in my butt. Thanks for trying to help. I removed the photo of Tom don't want him to think I am some sort of weirdo. Nice photo of him you picked out. Thanks again.

Guest AdminGuyX

Yes, Padre. Good suggestion! I'm more than happy to do that for you Joyce, if you want to email me the photo. Sorry you're having problems with your computer. :(

noelandjcollins@yahoo.com

Yes, Padre. Good suggestion! I'm more than happy to do that for you Joyce, if you want to email me the photo. Sorry you're having problems with your computer. :(

noelandjcollins@yahoo.com

I am going to have my son e-mail my photo to you the next time he is here from columbus. I can't seem to get it to work right. Am really getting upset with this computer am real close to throwing it out second story window.

Guest AdminGuyX

That's fine. Just let me know when it's sent. No biggie. Hope your computer woes are taken care of soon Joyce.

That's fine. Just let me know when it's sent. No biggie. Hope your computer woes are taken care of soon Joyce.

I e-mailed my photo to you. I hope you got it.

I did. Took me a few days to get it uploaded for you though.

Thanks Noeland I owe you big time. My photo didn't scare you to much did it? :D

Guest AdminGuyX

Nope, your photo didn't scare me. And you don't owe me. Just doing my job.

:)

Nope, your photo didn't scare me. And you don't owe me. Just doing my job.

:)

Well thanks again I really appreciate it.

Okay I am not complaining or anything so do not think I am. But I would love to see a few more photos from the comic cons when you go. The ones from san diego are nice and the interviews are great. But maybe just a few more and I would love it if people would talk a little bit more about what it is like to go to one. Since some of us are probably never going to get to go to one it would be nice. :rolleyes: