Sign in to follow this  
Rosella

JWeber's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN!!!

You’ve had a year to prepare for this day; I hope you’re ready. ;)

Have a blast turning the BIG 3-0!!!

Guest AdminGuyX

Happy Birthday my friend. Hopefully we'll see you at a convention this year!!

Thanks a lot guys/gals. Had a blast yesterday. Nothing too wild. Road trip (with the sun shining and 67 degree weather no less), sushi, comics and the wife went in for an ultrasound for the new baby, so we got to see the new one.

For those who don't know, I have three girls. It's always bothered me that people keep saying that "you need to try until you get a boy" or "you've got to really want a boy". It's not a big deal to me. I love my girls and would be more than happy to have a 4th. That being said, I have not posted this on facebook yet, so it's kind of a RAW exclusive: we're having a boy!

Happy Bday J! Hope it was a good one brother. And congrats on the boy!

-Raf

Hope you had a grand birthday my friend, and congratulations on the new baby on the way!

That sounds like an awesome Birthday! Congrats!

Thanks everyone. We had a good time. The 3-D imaging on the ultrasounds now are pretty cool. You get a pretty good look at what your baby looks like. Gonna be another big one though. None of my kids have been small.

Thanks a lot guys/gals. Had a blast yesterday. Nothing too wild. Road trip (with the sun shining and 67 degree weather no less), sushi, comics and the wife went in for an ultrasound for the new baby, so we got to see the new one.

For those who don't know, I have three girls. It's always bothered me that people keep saying that "you need to try until you get a boy" or "you've got to really want a boy". It's not a big deal to me. I love my girls and would be more than happy to have a 4th. That being said, I have not posted this on facebook yet, so it's kind of a RAW exclusive: we're having a boy!

OH, BOY! CONGRATULATIONS, JOHN!!! :D

Oh, wow - Congratulations John!

That's partly why I couldn't believe it's "only" the big 3-OH - God bless you and your lovely family!!!