Sign in to follow this  
jayesse8

Grimm

Thanks for waiting so patiently on me, jayesse!

WARNING: Spoiler Alert!

Face Off - Nick sure isn’t happy about his girl having a crazy kind of an affair with Capt. Renard. Nick’s stare down w/ Renard at the crime scene made me smile; I’m guessing that’s his version of playing it cool.

If possible, Juliette has gotten even more whinier.

Monroe has gotten even funnier. “Not Nick with another man…” :lol:

Rosalee has gotten even smarter. She made the Renard/Juliette connection like that. *snap*

Juliette kissing Renard is still awkward. An angry love scene? Really? At least, we got to see Renard’s chest. But the gun shots were pointless & odd. She didn’t want them to stop, and yet, she stopped him. Mood swings.

I wish Nick had confronted them, so that this story-line could be finally dealt with & moved on from.

Renard transformed into something strange & ugly, but Adalind seemed to find him sexy.

Monroe & Rosalee’s reunion was too cute.

I did love the Nick VS. Renard fight and when Nick took a drink.

Adalind wants to have Renard’s baby? She’s a tricky one.

Yay! Now, I’m only behind 2 episodes. :P Though, after tomorrow night, I’ll be behind 3, again. <_<

Indeed, shirtless angry almost sex and Nick finally fightin' like a Grimm-ja bada$$!!! :ph34r:

The eps are getting grosser this season - fair warning (although I suspect you can take it, my Horror Hound chicka!) :)

Indeed, shirtless angry almost sex and Nick finally fightin' like a Grimm-ja bada$$!!! :ph34r:

The eps are getting grosser this season - fair warning (although I suspect you can take it, my Horror Hound chicka!) :)

Horrorhound Chica -- With a great nickname like that, I should be able to handle (stomach) anything. ;)

Watched the episodes to catch up & took notes along the way.

Enjoy my reviews:

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!

Natural Born Wesen - All of the stuff they’ve seen, and Monroe & Rosalee were worried pricking Nick’s finger would be too much to bear? :P

Monroe just happened to be a the wrong place during a robbery by nasty, ugly creatures.

“Somebody is going to know somebody who knows something.” Monroe has the best lines! ;)

Juliette’s dealing w/ a smoke monster-like problem, but she chose to stay in the house instead of calling for help. But it was cool when she later tried to walk on it & it rebuilt the floor before her eyes.

A bar fight Wesen-style -- It was smart of Nick & Hank to break it up as cops & not a Grimm looking for robbers w/ a partner.

This group of young Wesen are wanting to break the code & change the system? What gives them the right?

This episode seemed to have more gunfire than others.

We just want you to know the truth? Hmmm…Interesting.

Mr. Sandman - Handsome men are so trusting, aren’t they? My jaw dropped when Andre turned into a fly.

Elderly women make creepy beasts. But if Renard is half a royal, would his blood be worth that much?

The victim’s eyes were disgusting. River blindness…Those poor, poor girls.

Juliette calls on Rosalee for help. I knew Rosalee wouldn’t see what she was talking about.

Nick got blinded by the fly. And the cure required a spoonful of eye. Yummy! :wacko: I kind of wanted Nick to stay blind, since it would’ve made for interesting detective work. Also, I didn’t want it to wrap up so neatly unlike other plot lines that drag out.

Nameless - Online gaming & monsters make for a fun time. The extending of the nails was cool. The sliced body’s legs reminded me of The Mist.

A show of just Juliette talking to herself….Uh…Showing us more sliced bodies would be less painful. ;) It’s much better when she talks to a vision of Nick.

Sgt. Wu’s a gamer. :lol:

I like Monroe’s sweaters. If he spent a whole episode talking to himself, I’d watch it.

As we find out that a character in a game died the same way it happened in real life, it seems like violence can be imitated from games. Is Grimm sending a certain message to viewers or just making an action-packed, video-game oriented episode because every show needs one? :huh:

I never got into doing Sudoku puzzles, but I remember my friends would walk around with books of them & spend most of the day working on solving.

An IT guy ends up being the killer. Nameless is ka-razy! “This game is not over.” Then, later he doesn’t want to lose, so he just jumps off the building? He can’t really say he won, either.

Renard’s French buddy is so mysterious. Who’s Henri? Have we seen him previously, and I’m not remembering?

Juliette leaving Portland -- I’m all for it! Is there a petition to sign?

Loving your reviews, making me laugh and agree with you all at the same time. Indeed, I really felt for Juliette at first trapped on the stair and staring into the darkness later in bed. I too thought it was excellent that she mustered up some courage and the floor re-formed beneath her - or was Nick "saving" her as he called in? Rather than seeking answers from others (not a fan of her wanting to go to the trailer without Nick - inappropriate!), she needs to get closer with Nick for answers and closure, I think.

Natural Born Vessen was written by a husband-and-wife team of actors, I thought that was interesting: Thomas Ian Griffith and Mary Page Keller - I like when folks find creative work for themselves, way to go! Interesting that Rosalee's "Cleaner" is the same as Captain's.

My DVR cuts off the last minute, so you might have missed it too, but did you see the end of Mr. Sandman? That's where Nick was blindfolded and fending off melons and heads of lettuce / cabbage being thrown at him from all angles by Monroe - thereby channeling his inner Kung Fu / Bloodsport / Karate Kid. That's where I got the Badass Grimm-Ja reference from! ;) As gross as that ep was for me, I liked that it gave Nick a chance to realize his heightened hearing and train those awesome senses.

Nameless to me is all about the awesomeness that is Sgt. Wu! We love you, Wu! Next he'll end up part of the Grimm / Vessen brat pack - I'm sure he's up for it! I don't remember Henri either -

New ep tonight!!!

Loving your reviews, making me laugh and agree with you all at the same time. Indeed, I really felt for Juliette at first trapped on the stair and staring into the darkness later in bed. I too thought it was excellent that she mustered up some courage and the floor re-formed beneath her - or was Nick "saving" her as he called in? Rather than seeking answers from others (not a fan of her wanting to go to the trailer without Nick - inappropriate!), she needs to get closer with Nick for answers and closure, I think.

Natural Born Vessen was written by a husband-and-wife team of actors, I thought that was interesting: Thomas Ian Griffith and Mary Page Keller - I like when folks find creative work for themselves, way to go! Interesting that Rosalee's "Cleaner" is the same as Captain's.

My DVR cuts off the last minute, so you might have missed it too, but did you see the end of Mr. Sandman? That's where Nick was blindfolded and fending off melons and heads of lettuce / cabbage being thrown at him from all angles by Monroe - thereby channeling his inner Kung Fu / Bloodsport / Karate Kid. That's where I got the Badass Grimm-Ja reference from! ;) As gross as that ep was for me, I liked that it gave Nick a chance to realize his heightened hearing and train those awesome senses.

Nameless to me is all about the awesomeness that is Sgt. Wu! We love you, Wu! Next he'll end up part of the Grimm / Vessen brat pack - I'm sure he's up for it! I don't remember Henri either -

New ep tonight!!!

Oh, I’m so glad you’re appreciating my humor. I suppose great-humored minds laugh aloud together. :lol:

I’ve never really gotten the sense that Juliette is capable of saving herself, so it wouldn’t surprise me if Nick did have a little involvement. Regarding the trailer visit, it’s like Juliette wants to remember everything about Nick without Nick. What gives?

I wasn’t aware about the writing married couple. I wonder how their process works. Maybe like this:

“Honey, should we include another violent attack in this scene here?”

“Yes, dear. That’s a great idea!“ *kiss* “But maybe not too much blood, okay? Now.....what do you want for dinner?” :P

I saw the ending of Mr. Sandman & got your reference. :ph34r: He was just whacking those cabbage & lettuce heads like nobody’s business. His prideful smile kind of indicated he might have pretended they were real heads. Nick does have a dark side in his body, I believe. I’m waiting for him to unleash more of it.

I could handle the cutting of the eye (sorta), but then the smearing of the eye ooze…Yucky! :wacko:

Unless they allow St. Wu into the pack, there’s going to be many scenes where Nick/Hank/Renard know exactly what’s going on, and Wu will be standing there, thinking he’s just working on a regular case.

One Angry Fuchsbau: That woman went down quickly & hard!

Rosalee can come up w/ crazy concoctions for various ailments, but she couldn’t avoid jury duty? Alright. I guess that just shows she’s an honest citizen. Also, she needs to be a part of a story line featuring something happening to her. ^_^ I do enjoy a good courtroom drama. Why not combine it with beastly & goat-like beings, as well?

Juliette’s a hugger. And she’s having nightmares while simultaneously remembering bits & pieces of Nick’s world.

I loved the set-up of Monroe chasing the lawyer in order to obtain his sweat. The guy just ran away like a baby, though I can’t really blame him. But I had expected him to transform as he ran.

“My birthday’s on Christmas. Like Jesus.” Wait! Bud’s still alive? Really? :blink:

Two toads + one dose = Problem w/ a side of hilarity!

Guilty verdict -- Cheers!

Then, the lawyer has to walk in & realize he’d been set up. But it was justice seeing the lawyer wind up in a cell next to the murderous beast. He’ll get his.

Cool scene w/ multiple Nick’s. Was it the overwhelming factor of seeing so many talking together that caused Juliette to be fearful of seeing Nick?

I’m awaiting the reunion of the brothers. Minus Adalind would be preferential. B)

Oh, girl! Am I behind or what! But with an upcoming summer of reruns approaching, I will catch up. :) I’ve missed a lot, haven‘t I?

Oh, girl! Am I behind or what! But with an upcoming summer of reruns approaching, I will catch up. :) I’ve missed a lot, haven‘t I?

Oh, don't worry! There's been a lot of parallel plot lines - current ep versus Juliette thread versus Grimm+Vessen Brat Pack - you will probably enjoy that as much as I have! :)

Oh, don't worry! There's been a lot of parallel plot lines - current ep versus Juliette thread versus Grimm+Vessen Brat Pack - you will probably enjoy that as much as I have! :)

Phew! Good! I got to see the season finale on TV last night. Yay for Tuesday 10 o’clock time slot But since I haven’t gotten a chance to see every ep. before it (skipped 3), I’m both behind & ahead. ;)

Volcanalis: Hank needs a vacation? Doesn’t Nick need a vacation more? :P
I like seeing the multiple Nicks. Juliette’s scared, but I think it’s humorous. Then, she had to go wreck her car. I knew she’d end up back in the hospital.
I didn’t like the flaming monstrous beast. He resembled a hideous demon.
If Adalind learned anything it’s to not go into a small tent with strangers. Yikes! I felt sorry for her. Selling a baby for power -- Disgraceful!
I liked the teamwork of Nick, Monroe, & Renard when they froze the flamer.
Goodnight, Sweet Grimm: So, Juliette knows. That means every-important-body knows except Sgt. Wu. When he thinks he’s telling his co-officers about crimes, thinking he knows more about the situations than they do, he actually knows less.
Juliette freaked out about multiple Nicks, but she’s all game for going after Wesen folk? Really?
The old woman trading places with Adalind was weird. She got hers.
Capt. Renard’s brother can’t be trusted; I’m also hoping Capt. Renard can’t be trusted, either. I know he still keeps things from Nick, but it feels like their becoming frienemies more and more.
When that voodoo/waking man kept laughing, he reminded me of characters in video games who do that to taunt you.
So a guy can turn regular people into zombies? Wakers? Runners? It's a cool concept, but does it really fit into Grimm's world?
Now, Nick is sleeping.
To Be Continued….Yeah, I saw that coming. :P

I watched the season finale of Grimm last Friday....And I gotta say....What? :blink:

Spoiler Alert: Stop Reading If You Haven't Seen It

Blond Ambition (Season Finale):

Capt. Renard has been shot??? Ahhhhhhh....I hope he's okay.

How come Nick can't tell when Juliette isn't really Juliette? Even I don't need any special powers to know she's not acting like herself. I mean...C'mon!

C. Thomas Howell really lost his head on that one, didn't he? ^_^

And besides the small unfortunate incident....Monroe & Rosalee had a lovely wedding. Good for them.

Nick has lost his Grimm abilities? That can't be good.

Oh...Can you explain to me why Nick needed to wear sunglasses at the wedding? Does it have to do with a way to cover up that he's a Grimm?

So....What'd you think of it?

I watched the season finale of Grimm last Friday....And I gotta say....What? :blink:

Agreed! I was like, Whaaat?

I do like the new Grimm though - she's cool and obvious necessary if Nick is having an Adalinde-induced problem.

The sunglasses - Monroe explained to Nick and the new Grimm how wesen always know they are Grimms. When wesen volge (sp?) / change, the Grimms' eyes turn into deep, black pools of death and the wesen see their own reflection. Hence, the solution was to wear sunglasses at the wedding with all the wesens guests.

But since Nick forgot his sunglasses after getting it on! with Juli-linde, he borrowed Monroe's Dad prescription bi-focals and the fuzzy hilarity ensued! ;)

I liked the episode and that C. Thomas Howell has been in a little arch there. Cannot believe what happened to Capt. and Wu isthisclose to knowing it's all real! So I love that too!

Hank is becoming my favorite though because that man is just solid! I would definitely want him around to help handle just about anything. He's always providing the practical clever solutions as to explanations etc. for those not in the know. Good cop, good dude.

Agreed! I was like, Whaaat?

I do like the new Grimm though - she's cool and obvious necessary if Nick is having an Adalinde-induced problem.

The sunglasses - Monroe explained to Nick and the new Grimm how wesen always know they are Grimms. When wesen volge (sp?) / change, the Grimms' eyes turn into deep, black pools of death and the wesen see their own reflection. Hence, the solution was to wear sunglasses at the wedding with all the wesens guests.

But since Nick forgot his sunglasses after getting it on! with Juli-linde, he borrowed Monroe's Dad prescription bi-focals and the fuzzy hilarity ensued! ;)

I liked the episode and that C. Thomas Howell has been in a little arch there. Cannot believe what happened to Capt. and Wu isthisclose to knowing it's all real! So I love that too!

Hank is becoming my favorite though because that man is just solid! I would definitely want him around to help handle just about anything. He's always providing the practical clever solutions as to explanations etc. for those not in the know. Good cop, good dude.

That was my first time seeing the new Grimm, but I had read about her in my EW so I knew she had Nick’s abilities.
Thank you for explaining the sunglasses! It’s a wonder he doesn’t choose to wear them all of the time. Though, now…he apparently no longer needs them (thanks Adalind).
Hank does seem very calm around so much crazy. I love that he’s used to everything by now. "Oh, that wesen just attacked that person?" *shrug*

Okay…Let’s solve the case." Nothing fazes that guy.