Sign in to follow this  
jayesse8

Grimm

<snip>... Awhile back, I asked Sasha a question on Twitter, and he responded with a great answer. :lol:

Me: Hey, Sasha! When you 1st found out that #Grimm got renewed for a 2nd season, what'd you do?

SR: I cried like a little girl.Then I got a hold of myself & cried like a man.

<snip>

It’s been my pleasure to dissect the happenings/events on Grimm with you, jayesse. Looking forward to reviewing Season 2, too. B)

Classic!!! Those are great tweets! And his Twitter background is some unicorn / rainbow 80s fantasy poster - really dig his sense of humor!!!

Oh! The Sash also tweeted Season 2 premieres August 13th - that's pretty awesome to get started before the rush of Fall shows - yay!!!

Classic!!! Those are great tweets! And his Twitter background is some unicorn / rainbow 80s fantasy poster - really dig his sense of humor!!!

Oh! The Sash also tweeted Season 2 premieres August 13th - that's pretty awesome to get started before the rush of Fall shows - yay!!!

A man with a great sense of humor is the best kind. ;)

August 13th -- I hope the early return works to Grimm’s advantage. I’m gonna miss seeing it on Fridays. NBC is bad about constantly switching shows’ timeslots (they hurt The Firm).

Grimm is back!

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!!!

Bad Teeth: They picked up from where they left off-- a mother/son reunion. I don’t like Nick’s mother nor do I trust her. She’s a little too invested in those coins. <_< Plus, I’m not too crazy about her abandonment for protection excuse. His dad’s really dead? That’s disappointing. I wanted his father to be alive & out there somewhere.

Juliette’s in a coma & Hank’s on something; it doesn’t look like Nick’s being the best boyfriend or partner to either one. Nick doesn’t even visit Juliette in the hospital. Even Capt. Renard visted her! Okay. Sure he only went to see her to serve his own needs, but at least he went.

Adalind’s mother is ugly on many levels; it seems as though we’re in for a showdown between her & Nick’s mom.

With all of these entangled situations going on, we didn’t get to see enough of Monroe. If it wasn’t for his involvement with helping Rosalee, we wouldn’t have seen him at all. Hope the show steers back to Monroe being more of a major focus.

The saber-toothed creature is cool. He puts up a great fight & seems tough to beat. Lots of blood splatters when he’s around. When one of the detectives stuck a finger in the dead person’s hole, I got a bit squeamish. :wacko:

Capt. Renard is handsome as always. :wub: But I couldn’t help staring at his boo-boo. What is he up to?

Seeing James Frain’s name in the credits made my heart skip a beat. He looks thinner every time I see him. I knew he was going to be on the show; I didn’t expect seeing him in the season premiere, so that was a treat.

The part about the map pieces is intriguing.

What did you think of the second season premiere?

Alrighty, here we go with our Grimm dialogue!

Tense season opener, trying to fit too much into one space and not putting closure to very much of anything.

I think they should have had an episode that was only continuation and resolution from the finale and saved the Sabre Tooth Homme for another hour - since he had nothing to do with the finale, my opinion.

Nick needs to have a big-a$$ chat with our beloved Hank - NOW!

Uch, the finger in the wound was Nick's Mom - um, you're not immortal, gloves would have worked fine lady! Although I am digging the "stunt casting" of Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio - they are working that darkly attractive, haunted eye, Italianish / Mediterranean resemblance. Ooh yes, though, she does seem untrustingly overly concerned about the coins. Hmmm?

Le Renard and James Frain (Invasion for me) in the same hour - very fun for we Sci Fi dorks, if I may presume to call ourselves that. Now where is that delightful twitter page?!

Not a bad start, as I want more, more, more ... so I guess job well served!

Looking forward to tonight!!! :)

Oops, my bad! I'm a creature of habit, that would be Monday night! But at least we can catch an encore ...

That’s right. Nick’s mom stuck her finger where she shouldn’t have. How could I forget?

I agree. The saber-toothed killer didn’t have anything to really do with the finale. He kind of got lost in the shuffle, since a lot of other significant events were happening.

Nothing wrong w/ being a sci-fi dork. :P

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!!!

The Kiss: Well, isn’t fighting a saber-toothed beast a perfect bonding experience between mommy & son? ;) And I had thought he would’ve turned out being a difficult opponent to match; he didn’t last long in a 2-1 battle.

Rosalee hugging Nick’s mother is a sweet moment. It’s cute how Monroe is afraid of her.

Ooh…Nick’s being a bad boy. He’s killing people, getting rid of evidence, and lying to detectives. Can he really get away with this dirty cop behavior?

Hank’s paying more attention to Nick’s strange actions. I hope he handles the explanation well. & by well, I mean believable.

In the fight between the mothers, Nick mom broke 2 mirrors with Adalind’s mother’s head. Ouch! Like she really needs 14 years of bad luck on top of everything else.

I did enjoy Renard’s….um…episode. While I’m not sure his pulling off his shirt was absolutely necessary, I wouldn’t have had it any other way. ;) Then, you could actually see the evil escape his body. I still don’t know what he is. Will he later undo the pureness?

Renard’s kiss woke up Juliette (lucky girl). I knew she wouldn’t recognize Nick. It’d be funny if she’s in love with the Capt.

James Frain playing Renard’s brother is plausible. I just wish I hadn’t already found out this juicy reveal prior to season 2 beginning.

I'd love to live in Frain's massive castle. The panning out from his room to the shot of the whole place made my jaw drop.

Indeed! If part one was for the guys, with all the gore and dude-fights, part two was definitely for the ladies - what with foxy Capt. Renard just having to tear his shirt off in the purification process. :D

I actually said aloud, "This one's for the laaay-dies!" and laughed. Thank you, Sasha!!! ;)

I looked at the episode description and the bad-guys are literally Dentes Mauvais - word for word, Teeth Bad - sooo funny!!!

That's too bad that you got the James Frain scoop before-hand - I had no idea.

And looks like more sharing with Hank-meister in the next episode, good - let's see what happens!

Oh, by the way, I'm not digging the new opening credits - to catch up those who did not partake last season. I much preferred the minimalist word fading into a dripping letter. Anyway ...

Part 2 for the ladies -- Most definitely! I can picture guys rolling their eyes over Renard’s mini strip show while us gals are nodding along & saying “Makes sense to me!”

Dentes Mauvais -- Those writers had fun w/ that one. :P

Knowing about James Frain -- I was robbed of my jaw-dropping moment.

Oh, by the way, I'm not digging the new opening credits - to catch up those who did not partake last season. I much preferred the minimalist word fading into a dripping letter. Anyway ...

100% agree! I had hoped that the new opening would only be for the second season premiere. I don’t like it. Its cheesiness briefly takes me out of the show at the beginning of the show. The simple one word with the score is way better.

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!

Bad Moon Rising: This episode is the first one of the season that feels like it used the Grimm formula we love. I really enjoyed it.

Juliette can remember everyone except for Nick. Ouch! She even remembers Monroe. She can recall events but can’t seem to have Nick included in her memories. :blink: Why is it so important for her to now know Nick?

The wait is over. Hank knows. Finally! It’s only taken him nearly forever. ;) Besides the unnecessary therapy session, which slowed down the show, I was actually excited about Hank being involved with a case. I like how he handled himself against the Coyotls. It’ll be fun to see how Nick & Hank’s partnership will be now that a deep secret has been shared. Crazy loves company. :P The term “Grimm” was used a lot. “Yeah, I’m a Grimm,” isn’t the explanation Hank deserves, but it will have to work for now.

Mark Pellegrino’s Coyotl almost LOST (couldn’t resist ;) ) his daughter (Hank’s Goddaughter) to a gang of wild animals partaking in a barbaric mating ritual. Monroe explained it better. :lol: The head of these sick beasts is John “Pete’s Piece” Pyper-Ferguson (kudos to whomever gets that reference). So, having these two great guest-stars against each other kept it interesting & having creature transformations kept it cool. I love Pellegrino’s sad expressions and seeing Pyper-Ferguson get caught in his acts of deceit.

Upcoming Grimmness: Monroe & Rosalee may find love in each other's arms. Hope they don’t kill her off the show.

Bah-Risco County Junior!!! Yes, the very presence of JP-F warms my heart! ;)

Wow, I loved this episode - this was a good episode of Grimm.

Totally on point that Adalind's hexen-witchery would limit Juliette's memory to forgetting only Nick, of course. He made Adalind ordinary so she made him invisible to his beloved.

Yay for Hank!!! Otherwise, he really needed to be hugged while he was losing his mind!

I love how he's known a vessen all along - I'm glad Mark P. played a good guy for once; I didn't see the later years of LOST, but I usually see him play a baddie.

Portland will likely turn out to be a Hellmouth much like Buffy's Sunnydale - I'm thinking ...

Sargeant Wu lamenting how he spends his days - awww, it's okay! We love our Wu!!!

Seriously, nothing better happen to Rosalee (except the actress is pregnant and will likely need some time off ...)

But, that picnic preview was hilarious - until the rabid Wildemann of course ;) Good times, good times!!!

Kudos to ya, jayesse. :P Great impression of Pete! I wish Brisco had lasted longer than it had. TV networks get rid of too many of the good shows.

Mark Pellegrino has played a lot of bad guys, so he must’ve enjoyed this role; his character lived, so I’d love for him to return.

Portland & Sunnydale -- You may be onto something there.

That’s right! Since Bree Turner is expecting, I guess it would be too soon for Monroe to “father” Rosalee’s child on the show. ;) They could always hide her bump.

Quill: No narration in the opening makes it better. They must be paying attention to fans.

Sick episode! I don’t like what the Wesen disease does to these creatures; it makes them look even worse than before. :wacko: Yuck!

Juliette’s calling Monroe. How did she get his number? Then, she acts like that conversation gets her nowhere, so she calls a nervous beaver, instead. All he does is blab about Nick being a Grimm, something Juliette has (in)conveniently forgotten.

Hank knows!? Don’t you love Monroe’s reaction? :lol: If Nick doesn’t see how Hank's knowing is a big deal, then why didn’t he tell him earlier? Now, Hank knows more. He even knows that it was Monroe who knocked him down. He just shrugs it off.

Poor Sgt. Wu. He needs to find a new job. When is he going to see the creatures? Isn’t that what the show is becoming? People finding out about Nick’s Grimm side and going along with it.

Awesome porcupine! I didn’t expect the Parks & Rec. guy to turn into something.

Monroe & Rosalee had a date! Sure it got ruined by sickness, but the main thing is that they’re moving forward in their relationship. After Rosalee got infected, I wanted Monroe to save her. But instead, Nick came to her rescue. So, Monroe saved Juliette once & Nick saved Rosalee. They’re even.

Capt. Renard’s got his own problems. A foreign fugitive to look out for and checking up on Juliette. His job gets more stressful every day.

Thank Grimm it’s Fridays! Grimm is moving back to Fridays. & just when I was getting used to it being on at 10 o’clock on Monday nights. I love ending the week w/ Grimm, but I hope it doesn’t come on during Touch, because I’ve already planned on watching that over any other show in its timeslot.

I realized I hadn't commented on Quills, now it's not too fresh but maybe that's good since it was kinda grody! ;)

But it was another good ep, loving the whole "Hank knows?!" and Monroe was hilarious even while stunt-driving the Bug away from Porcupine Ranger.

Diggin on the no narration opening credits - it's nice to feel heard, isn't it?

Juliette's bugging me ... 'nuff said.

I just saw Sgt Wu as yet another cop in Steve Carrell's Crazy, Stupid, Love! I remember him as a menacing villain in the series Prison Break. For the love of all that is good and holy, people, the man can act! Please promote Sgt. Wu!!! ;)

Indie, have you notice Capt. Renard wears a wedding band and there are "family photos" around yet no spouse, no child - what's up, whad did I miss?

I like that they gave us an August jump on the season, likely catching new viewers waiting for The Voice - and now we have them hooked for Fridays. Yay!

It is nice when the voice of fans is taken into consideration so much so that a change occurs to enhance to the experience for us.

I couldn’t stand Reggie Lee on Prison Break, but I do like him as Sgt. Wu on Grimm, which proves he’s a good actor.

Good eye on spotting a wedding band. I’m not sure. I can’t remember him mentioning too much of his personal life. Perhaps he does what he does (good or bad) in order to protect his family.

The Good Shepherd: This episode featured more drama than action.

Juliette - :rolleyes:

Monroe got to be a part of the main story, so we had quality time with him. Of course, his life was in danger.

I thought the flock was cute. They all looked frightened. It was definitely cool to see so many Wesen under one roof.

Nick was followed to his trailer. Yikes! Like he really needs a stalker.

What is going on with Capt. Renard? What do his flashbacks of Juliette mean -- love, lust, or hate?

Over My Dead Body: Best one of the season!

Date night in Portland- Juliette & Nick (yawn). Monroe & Rosalee (awww). Capt. Renard and a blonde woman (what!?).

In the bar, I didn’t know the guy was going to turn into something, too. I didn’t even recognize the woman as Angelina, and I knew she’d attack the guy. I’m so tired of men blaming women for their coming onto them, so he did get what he deserved.

Then, she gets hired to kill Monroe because he assists Nick. Not fair! But luckily, she has a history with Monroe and doesn’t want to kill him. I kept going back-and-forth between liking & not liking Angelina. I liked how she starting helping a detective solve the murder she committed. I also like that she wanted to help Monroe, even if it meant working with Nick.

Rosalee leaves town, so I’m guessing that’s how she’ll be written out of the show for now.

One of my favorite moments of the show is when Monroe is demonstrating his morphing for Hank. Then, Hank wants to see it, again. Monroe’s reaction is priceless. :lol:

It’s funny how every creature who sees Hank always asks, “He knows?” Yeah, well he’s learning.

I wouldn’t want to be put under a Dead Faint, especially since it seemed as if the potion had a small chance of working effectively and coming out from it. The person who wanted Monroe dead turns out being Capt. Renard’s dinner date, so what does that mean? I half expected her to say she was his wife. She’s afraid Renard wants her dead, and he acts like if she doesn’t provide what he needs, she could very well end up being killed.

Angelina risked her own life to save Monroe’s by giving him mouth to mouth. She ends up getting shot, and Monroe wants to bury her the way they do. So much sadness from his howling. :(

The Bottle Imp: I didn’t know Nick was dreaming when Juliette said she remembers him. I was hoping we could finally be over the whole forgetting Nick situation. Why are they drawing out such a boring story line? -_- This issue should’ve been solved by now.

Monroe taking over Rosalee’s Spice Shop for her is a lovely gesture. But too bad he screwed up the guy's formula. I didn’t know what was gonna happen to Leroy; he went crazy, but I thought he’d die from it.

A father, played by Josh Stewart, is on the run with his daughter. Josh Stewart!? Oh, boy! I was excited to see him. :D That guy is one busy actor. I didn’t think he could be trusted even before he morphed. I wouldn’t want to be left alone down in that underground shelter. I couldn’t understand why he’d be willing to leave his daughter. Turns out, his daughter is a creature who’s been attacking people. She looked creepy as she was swinging with a smile of blood. Yuck!

Hank got to see inside Nick's trailer. I can’t help but notice that Nick’s friendship with Hank is moving along further than his relationship with Juliette. When Nick shows off his weapons to people, he comes across as a kid in a candy store, only replace the candy with guns and crossbows. ^_^ Hank took it all in pretty well. He keeps realizing that Nick’s Grimm business has been going on for a long time. Hank now knows that Monroe has saved his life, so maybe they’ll become better friends, too.

Nick and Juliette dance together, which is meant to be romantic. But then, Juliette visualizes kissing Capt. Renard, which is weird. What did Adalind do to them? :blink: And apparently, she’s back to find her mother’s killer.

The Other Side: There’s a lot of scenes in this episode that didn’t have main cast members. Early on, while we were watching the students compete or hang out, it didn’t feel like an episode of Grimm.

Turtle people! I really like these creatures.

Capt. Renard is stalking Juliette? He’d only have to have been put under a spell for that to happen. ;) I’m still intrigued about seeing what Renard looks like when he completely morphs.

The beast ended up being one of the students, so again, a young person has been attacking people. It didn’t look right to see Nick pounding on a kid; it was an awkward moment for Hank to witness. The twist about this beast boy is that he turns into two other forms; I love when he’s on the ledge, going back-and-forth between each one.

Monroe & Renard: I was worried we wouldn’t see any of Monroe, then he ends up being in the best scene. Renard visits the Spice Shop for a cure; Monroe tries to help, but isn’t able. I actually thought we’d be done with the Juliette obsession. But it’s gonna get worse? Just great. I didn’t know who to keep my eyes on; if these two characters’ conversation had lasted the whole episode, I would’ve been satisfied. I could watch the Monroe/Renard Show any day. ;)

La Llorona: Spooky! Ghost stories that involve children always give me the creeps. At least, I now know to not approach a weeping stranger, especially one dressed in a long white dress who’s been dead for years. She kidnaps children to try to get her children she drowned as revenge for a cheating husband. How eerie were those ghost children popping up slowly out of the water. Yikes!

No one on the police force speaks Spanish? Seriously? Even I took 3 years of the language in high school. I may not remember every single word, but I could actually understand the majority of what Rafael’s family were saying. It’s a little too convenient that Juliette had to come in as a translator & see Capt. Renard, again; it’s still awkward to see them look at each other.

The family friend Pilar seems to be the only one who figures out someone made Juliette sick and about her being caught in a love triangle. A Grimm can’t figure it out, but some strange woman who’s never met Juliette knows what’s going on? Alrighty. Perhaps Pilar should become one of Nick’s confidants, as well.

Valentina, who turns into a Na’vi from Avatar, shows up to help solve the Weeping Woman case that’s been haunting her career. She’s the one who tells them that three children will be taken and knows the vicinity of where the abductions could take place based on a pattern, but she can’t be trusted all because she keeps some parts of her life secret. Isn’t that what nearly everyone in Portland does daily?

Monroe is in the festive Halloween spirit. It’s cute that he decorates his house and passes out candy to children. Those hooligans who broke his window got what they had coming.

Hey Rosella! I can't believe I'm behind so many episodes of our Grimm chats!!! Here goes -

The Good Shepherd: I think we all expected the Reverend and (at least one of) his flock to be slimier than all appearances. Loved his "John Davidson" big preacher hair, though, classic. Oh, and never underestimate "mob rule" - be they lambs or lions! ;)

Over My Dead Body: I really liked the Angelina character - awesome & hot for Monroe! - and that was something unexpected & nice to see her be moved by Monroe's feelings for Rosalee (when he was on the phone with her in the shop). And then she couldn't let him die. Wow, touching stuff out of such a tough, angry character.

The Bottle Imp: I really like Josh Stewart too, but that the daughter "did it" felt familiar to me or I've become good at figuring out Grimm eps - I dunno. Still much better than most things on TV! It's funny how open Nick is with Hank right away - both because he needs and wants to be. I thought the same things, "two kids in a candy store" - that was pretty funny. Also, loved how Hank is always re-thinking oddities from the past year, especially with the realization that Nick & Monroe had his back. Oh, also thought it was cool that Monroe sent over the vessen juvi cop - very helpful!

The Other Side: Yup, another the kid did it but he didn't even know it. They gave us a red herring with the Christinna Ricci-type character (the girl student on the fringe that didn't go out with the group or even speak). I wanted her to be some cool new vessen, although the Jekyll & Hyde blend in the boy was interesting. "I could watch the Monroe/Renard Show any day" - you said it, I concur!!! I thought he would recognize Renard. Honestly, if it weren't for the Renard flashbacks & obsession, I would not have been able to tolerate the extended Juliette amenesia plot!!! Also, a friend of mine guessed Renard was half-hexen and sure enough - royal bastard! Ha! The shy turtles was a cool characterization as well.

La Llorona: I loved Monroe's overboard Halloween enthusiasm!!! Mr. Monroe seemed famous in the neighborhood as well, so that was fun to see. I guess the one Spanish speaking Portland cop was out-of-town (in Botswana on safari! according to Sgt. Wu) - but seriously, only one bi-lingual cop!? Let's call Juliette! Who, in this reminds me of that famous white-girl with flava, Gwyneth Paltrow! ;) Anywho ... that was interesting that the "superstitious" Pilar lasered right in on Juliette's hexen problems - she struck me as the neighborhood "midwife" spiritualist, natural healer type. That's why the Dad had no patience for her. But Nick should have clued in and talked to her himself - I mean Pilar totally called out the cat stratch incident - I wish Juliette had fessed up to what she said. I loved Valentina - I thought she was a beautiful vessen (finally)! But I can't help but feel that Nick needed to continue the neck-wringing of La-Ll despite that she resumed "innocent" form - otherwise, she's just going to continue next year. :blink:

Well, you’ve certainly caught up rather nicely. ^_^

Great thoughts on each episode! Grimm does need more beautiful creatures & surprising twists. You have a point. Maybe it’s becoming easier to guess how events will turn out, because we’ve become accustomed to the series' structure. I still feel as though we haven’t had a solid Sgt. Wu story arc. He’s underused while Juliette gets conveniently written in where she doesn’t necessarily have to be. I’ve also noticed how Hank’s involvement has diminished some Monroe moments.

Shark Tank, a show I’m addicted to, now comes on at the same time as Grimm. In February, Touch will come on during Grimm time, as well. I hope I can still keep up w/ the show. :unsure:

&…I’m already behind a bit.

The Hour of Death - All of the creatures Nick deals with, and a case involving a woman is what gives him nightmares? Really? :blink:

Nick knows Adrian is a bad guy, but he can’t keep him locked up due to a lack of evidence, which burned before his eyes. It’s unfortunate that Renard doesn’t trust Nick’s instincts, even though he knows Nick has a sense for things. Imagine all of the cases the police could solve if they all had a serum that made someone confess their sins. Only it isn’t much use if the person who needs to confess is dead. Luckily, Donna’s okay.

The symbol burned on Adrian’s body looked kind of like a Punisher skull.

Another Grimm sounds beneficial; a rogue Grimm does not. & Nick gets blamed for the killings. This guy can’t catch a break in either community. Turns out that the rogue Grimm is a guy named Ryan. Of all people, I didn’t want Bud to get killed. Then, we find out that Ryan isn’t really a Grimm, just pretending to be one. He’s actually just a really, really ugly Wesen.

The smartest thing that Juliette & Renard could do is stay away from each other. Instead, they got together to talk and Juliette got personal with him, which wasn’t a good idea. Then, she left her glasses behind, which was another mistake. The two ended up seeing each other & kissing. Now, Juliette knows that Renard woke her from her coma, so she’s in love with him. Awkward.

To Protect & Serve Man - A blast from the past story line Seven years ago, Hank looking a little younger made an arrest involving a man (Jason Gedrick (he pops up everywhere; he was great on Boomtown)) . Today, Hank feels that maybe those creatures that Ferren who’s about to be executed feared may actually be real. It only feels right to revisit the crazy cases now that the unexplained is the new normal.

It’s a good thing Ferren could draw well enough for Nick to see that the creatures are known as Wendigos (not German). They’re sickies.

My favorite moment occurred during the prison visit; I loved seeing all of those Wesens locked up behind bars, staring down at Nick. Eerie.

Getting knocked into a crawl space full of decaying body parts…just another day at the office. ;)

And now Monroe, who’s the only person who can help the situation, knows about Renard & Juliette’s love problem. Will Monroe be able to help? Will Monroe tell Nick? Will Nick ever trust Juliette, again? Will Nick become suspicious about Capt. Renard? These questions and many others will be answered in the next episode of Soap…er…I mean Grimm. ;)

Season of the Hexenbiest - They say you can’t run away from your problems. Apparently “they” never consulted Juliette, because that’s exactly what she does when she sees Monroe.

I’m so glad Monroe didn’t keep Juliette’s secret romance a secret from Nick. Now, that’s a good friend! Poor Nick. Betrayed by a lover who doesn’t even remember him.

At least, Hank is finally using his brain around Adalind. Of course, he gets attacked & ends up in the hospital, but at least this time no baked goods were involved. ;)

Adalind is interested in trading the name of the Portland Royal for a key. Nick doesn’t want to give it up, which is a smart move. Adalind can’t be trusted. Who’s to say she’d actually give Nick helpful info after getting what she wants? <_<

Awww…Nick is going to stay with Monroe. Thanks to Monroe, Nick now knows that Juliette’s “dream man” is Capt. Renard. Renard stealing Nick’s girl shouldn’t be his biggest concern; the fact that Renard found his secret trailer should.

Lots of stuff happening. Lots of identities being revealed. A nice progression for Grimm.

I just saw The Other Side the other day because the sweetie teen actor Logan Miller (Well, that's what I think - LOL) guest starred in it as the main kid who didn't know what he was doing and was that hybrid type character. Kinda sad about his character though... It's always great to see Monroe on the show, but he's in it too little. Thanks for the recaps about the other episodes. I might try to watch more of the show since my TV-watching schedule has lessened recently, with shows either being finished or cancelled.

Take care,

Jen

I've been digressing into the secular beefcake on Chicago Fire, so I'm plenty due for an episode of Grimm and I think it's not going to be back until March 8th, WTF?! Of the last few eps, I very much enjoyed seeing Hank bond with Jason Gedrick's character - and I always enjoy seeing Iron Eagle turn-up in anything ;) Diggin' that "of course!" every other person in prison was Vessen! I am so releived that Juliette's secret man's identity is out of the bag, still thought Monroe would know Nick should know the precinct captain (he's identified in the news clip)? And that Adalind gets my Irish up, and I'm not even Irish - that's how aggravating she is!!!

I just saw The Other Side the other day because the sweetie teen actor Logan Miller (Well, that's what I think - LOL) guest starred in it as the main kid who didn't know what he was doing and was that hybrid type character. Kinda sad about his character though... It's always great to see Monroe on the show, but he's in it too little. Thanks for the recaps about the other episodes. I might try to watch more of the show since my TV-watching schedule has lessened recently, with shows either being finished or cancelled.

Take care,

Jen

A lot of the episodes are worth watching, but there are some plot points that drag on. Monroe is the best character on Grimm. You're right; he's underused. It's hard to make time for every show. If only DVD Box sets weren't so expensive.

I've been digressing into the secular beefcake on Chicago Fire, so I'm plenty due for an episode of Grimm and I think it's not going to be back until March 8th, WTF?! Of the last few eps, I very much enjoyed seeing Hank bond with Jason Gedrick's character - and I always enjoy seeing Iron Eagle turn-up in anything ;) Diggin' that "of course!" every other person in prison was Vessen! I am so releived that Juliette's secret man's identity is out of the bag, still thought Monroe would know Nick should know the precinct captain (he's identified in the news clip)? And that Adalind gets my Irish up, and I'm not even Irish - that's how aggravating she is!!!

March 8th!? Are you kidding? Do they want to lose their audience?

NBC wastes too many of its timeslots with reality TV. :rolleyes:

Secret's out: Me, too! The scenes between Juliette & Renard were starting to look too similar. Too not have ended that mystery before the mid-season finale would've been relentless.

Maybe the writers made a mistake w/ Monroe not knowing, or wanted him to not know in order to drag out more drama.

What needs to happen to improve the series -- less of Juliette & Adalind + more of Monroe & Capt. Renard. :)

Wow! The return of Grimm sort of came-and-went but I enjoyed my Great Moments of Monroe ("Ooh thAT quadruple homicide ...") and Nick finally being able to act like a protagonist in the know of things around him.

Interesting turn with Le Renard being in Nick's favor and Juliette just as annoying as ever. Ha! Adalinde hatches her evil baby-daddy plan, indeed, as the lovely Rosalee finally returns.

Big cat's outta the bag this Friday!!!

Ah, man! I'm behind on 2 Grimm eps. I know, I know. I should do better at fitting it into my viewing schedule. But with watching Touch and Cult, coincidentally two shows that may not make it, & everything else happening, I haven't had time to catch up.