sidewaysgaze

Into The Grizzly Maze ( aka,GRIZZLY, ENDANGERED, RED MACHINE)

ok don't hold me to this folks but.................

Release date for DVD (REGION 2) into Europe and UK is 27 Feb 2015, still going by the title Red Machine.

DVD release, huh? That's not a good sign.

Maybe it's Red Machine for UK & Grizzly for US & Endangered for somewhere else.

I've sent a few tweets to the director, but no dice. Hmmm...

That's a shame.

I still cant find it anywhere apart from www.amazon.de for release, still says Feb 27th and the soundtrack is in English so no doubt I will be getting my copy then.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Grizzly will open this May (US release date).

last time I listened to someone, I tried to watch Killshot...and that's just what it did! killshot my hard drive in 5 seconds! no thanks!!! :angry:

Sorry, Merav, but I removed the link for a few resons.

Like Sinn said, it might not be safe. I personally don't trust those "Free Full Movie" Here links.

Secondly, this goes way back to The Mutant Chronicals. The same thing happened where the film languished for a while, then a cut got leaked and finishing funds were not provided for the film because so many people watched it online. I know Grizzly has been in holding for a while, and if you want to see it illeagally, that's up to you. If links are posted on the boards, I will take them down. Just a heads up.

I know this is not in the Rules of Conduct, but I will enforce this issue. I've heard of too many people losing jobs over this issue.

-John

you are a good man JW!

Yeah, we can't support sites that share movies illegally. I don't trust those "Free Movie" sites, anyways.

Great job on keeping things safe & in order for us, John! *thumbs up* & maybe there should be a rule on here that pertains to sharing links for those kinds of sites.

ok, well its out here and I watched it last night.......

Spoilers ahead.........

well we all knew it was going to be Jaws with fur but it really is Jaws with fur right down to Billy Bob being this version of Quint (Just not as good as Robert Shaw), the film itself has got a fair bit of scope to it but you can tell its had re shoots done and what looks like a fair bit of choppy post production work on it. James Marsden does his best but as we know its TJ that hold it together and unlike Vice his billing is there cause he is in it all the way through (and for those whole saw the trailer and wondered if TJ was going to get it.............................He doesn't) overall (and I aint no critic lets be fair) I actually enjoyed it. I know from talking with TJ he wasn't that keen but again I think the script to screen has likely lost some translation. Scott Glen is as solid as normal but kind phones in his part. Bart the Bear is also as good as he was in The Edge (that is a better pic sorry folks) but even he gets replaced with CGI at the end.

On the whole I actually enjoyed it better than Vice and its a decent bit of nonsense...............but that is all it really is guys. Nonsense. A real "taken you brain out and don't think about it to much" kinda pic.

Ok.......................

According to www.Bloody-disgusting.com

This will be released limited on June 26th...................

Its also had another name change for US. Its now know as "Into The Grizzly Maze" (refers to the location for the forest section of the attacks in the film)

Ok.......................

According to www.Bloody-disgusting.com

This will be released limited on June 26th...................

Its also had another name change for US. Its now know as "Into The Grizzly Maze" (refers to the location for the forest section of the attacks in the film)

Another title? Really!?

I guess this delay brought all kinds of changes, because it looks like it got itself the R-rating fans wanted.

Yeah its actually quite violent,.

Yeah its actually quite violent,.

Which is to be expected from a movie about bear attacks.

I must say. The new title Into The Grizzly Maze sounds better than just Grizzly.

I saw it last week and was not impressed....the whole movie let me down.

Not the actors but I am sorry the last great movie on a whole that TJ was in was "I MELT WITH YOU".

Hopefully Somnia will not disappoint.

Sometimes I think its the ol "One for the art, One for the bills" kind of thing which I do get if im honest.

However I dig the new poster for it mind you.

I'm sorry to say there has ONLY been crap lately...sorry just being honest.

Going to check out Texas Rising as we speak...so let's see :)

I saw it last week and was not impressed....the whole movie let me down.

Not the actors but I am sorry the last great movie on a whole that TJ was in was "I MELT WITH YOU".

Hopefully Somnia will not disappoint.

That's a shame. I'm not expecting it to be the greatest movie ever, but I'm still hoping I'll find something good about it.

Do you mean Before I Wake? Yup.....Even that movie got a new title.

Sometimes I think its the ol "One for the art, One for the bills" kind of thing which I do get if im honest.

Actors who don't admit they do that are......acting. ^_^ I get it, too. I don't encourage it, but I understand.

However I dig the new poster for it mind you.

The posters have looked pretty good for it. Surprisingly.

I'm sorry to say there has ONLY been crap lately...sorry just being honest.

Going to check out Texas Rising as we speak...so let's see :)

That's mainly what Hollywood makes now. TJ's trying to get away from it & do his own thing, and studios won't give him enough money to make it happen. Which sucks for him and sucks for us. Too bad TJ wasn't cast as the lead in Jurassic World. I saw that, and that movie was incredible.

Into the Grizzly Maze is NOW AVAILABLE on Blu-ray & DVD.

Buy it wherever they sell movies. ;)

Do you get any extra's with yours? I got nothing with mine and was hoping for some interviews etc.