sidewaysgaze

Into The Grizzly Maze ( aka,GRIZZLY, ENDANGERED, RED MACHINE)

I think this movie will prove what Stephen Colbert has said all along: the number one threat to America is bears.

Can anyone tell when this movie is going to be out. Can't wait to see it.

Its still in post production so I would be expecting it untill Early next year at the soonest. Unless they really pull out all the stops.

Its still in post production so I would be expecting it untill Early next year at the soonest. Unless they really pull out all the stops.

Thanks for answering me. :)

Billy Bob Thornton has posted a scenario synopsis of the movie which Shock Till You Drop has picked up and posted. Love his intro about Tom. Here's the link:

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/172097-grizzly-thriller-red-machine-in-billy-bob-thorntons-words

Jen

Billy Bob Thornton has posted a scenario synopsis of the movie which Shock Till You Drop has picked up and posted. Love his intro about Tom. Here's the link:

http://www.shocktill...thorntons-words

Jen

so catch me up. has this filmed already? or in the works?

so catch me up. has this filmed already? or in the works?

I believe the film is currently in post-production. I don’t know when it’ll be released. I'm hoping sometime this year.

I can't wait for this movie to come out. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ENDANGERED...surviving is more than they can bare!!! ;) yeah i'm in!

They should update the title on IMDB...

Red Machine in my opinion had a nicer ring to it then Endangered.

Red Meat Machine sounds even better... ;)

Or Bears Gone Wild... :P Oh, wait, they're already wild...

Hmmm, Nature Unleashed...

The Unbearable Lightness of...no, wait, that's a different movie...

Jen

Why did they change the name? Wasn't there another movie called Red Machine maybe I am mistaken. Still I like the other title better Endangered is just so plan. Red Machine is more of a blood and guts type title which is cool.

Why did they change the name? Wasn't there another movie called Red Machine maybe I am mistaken. Still I like the other title better Endangered is just so plan. Red Machine is more of a blood and guts type title which is cool.

I agree, Joyce.

Red Machine, once we know it involves a bear, sounds like a bio-mechanism of death and danger.

Especially with this pic:

redm.jpg

Endangered sounds like a "save the whales" movie for bears - ("not that there's anything wrong with that!" ;)) but way to go on marketing your genre ?! Not!

I agree, Joyce.

Red Machine, once we know it involves a bear, sounds like a bio-mechanism of death and danger.

Especially with this pic:

Endangered sounds like a "save the whales" movie for bears - ("not that there's anything wrong with that!" ;)) but way to go on marketing your genre ?! Not!

I agree with you there. When I think of a movie called Endangered I think of A person with a bounty on there head and they are on the run. ;)

Some test footage of the grizzly: http://www.joblo.com...oads-endangered

Cool video of the bear. Still don't like the fact that they changed the name endangered just does not fit this movie. :rolleyes:

Nice effects - Are we any closer to a trailer at all?

Hi guys by the way, hope everyone is cool.

Cheers, Geoff - I like your Punisher icon...

Thanks mate its my icon everywhere! its my twitter icon, wallpaper but not my background on Facebook, thats from Dirty Laundry (just to ya know mix things up a bit) :)

I did not know this.........

The original title "RED MACHINE" is in reference to what the film was inspired by - Timothy Treadwell aka 'Grizzly Man' and his tragic end. Treadwell appeared many times on Letterman and brought pictures of bears, he named them all. One in particular, he named 'The Big Red Machine'. It was one bear that truly terrified him. Early reports said that particular bear ate him and his girlfriend, but they were uncertain.

Me too, this thing has spent so long in post production Im really hoping for the better of the film.

Yeah me three, I was also wondering when will this movie ever be released? Most probably in the fall...