Sign in to follow this  
sidewaysgaze

GRIZZLY (aka ENDANGERED aka RED MACHINE)

There are rumours that they have started test screening this now. Im trying to get more details but things could be gearing up from post production (yes I hear you all - WE ALL THINK ABOUT DAMN TIME!)

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/64371/endangered-check-out-one-killer-bear-suit

From this articale following on from Johns last post here is some more BTS footage of the "Bear Suit" Also the pic I posted a while ago was the first artwork as shown below before the name change to Endangered. Hoping they still use the artwork.

redm.jpg

David Hackl@davidhackl14 Feb

2 days from finishing the sound mix on the bear movie!! Marcus Trumpp's score is awesome. The horrofying and bloody VFX are rolling in.

Tweeted by Director David Hackl on 14th Feb

So the rumours about test screengings might have been a bit premature. However I simply tweeted him back to see if there were any updates.... so we shall see if he responds.

Also as a funny side note the bear used is called Bart and he has done a few movies and even has his own IMDB Page. aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1212069/?ref_=tt_cl_t11

Here are some new stills from the film. Beware of clicking on it though, as it spoils one major death. It certainly doesn't seem to be skimping on the gore: http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/news/a-bear-is-on-the-attack-and-billy-bob-is-bloody-in-first-endangered-stills

Great pictures! I wonder which ones are my favorite....Hmmmm..... ;)

So....What is the title of this movie -- Endangered or Red Machine??

Well, that first pic sucks. The practical effects are cool,but, yeah, it sucks because from the still below, you know who it is. Billy Bob's face wounds look pretty cool as well. Reminds me of Bloody Face from Dark Country for some reason.

Indie, it's been retitled to Endangered.

It seems that the plot description has changed a bit. Nothing too major, but I thought initially it was about to estranged brothers going on a camping retreat to try and reconnect.

I noticed something, the guy laying there with face pretty much gone I think that is Tom, cuz if you go down farther you see him with the same color flannel on and vest. Gosh I hope it isn't him. But I can't wait to see this movie.

Hi guys, I cant attach the artwork but the first set of prints are out at dread central.

Well, that first pic sucks. The practical effects are cool,but, yeah, it sucks because from the still below, you know who it is. Billy Bob's face wounds look pretty cool as well. Reminds me of Bloody Face from Dark Country for some reason.

Indie, it's been retitled to Endangered.

It seems that the plot description has changed a bit. Nothing too major, but I thought initially it was about to estranged brothers going on a camping retreat to try and reconnect.

Thanks, John! That's what I thought....Then, the article mentioned it going with its original title, & I got confused. :huh:

Will resist clicking! Must resist - aaahh!

I tried resisting, since Padre mentioned spoiler.....But then, I remembered that I've been waiting to hear anything new about this movie & well...clicked the link.

Do I regret it? ..........Not sure....

SPOILER TALK: DON'T READ ON IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS & DIDN'T CLICK THE LINK

I noticed something, the guy laying there with face pretty much gone I think that is Tom, cuz if you go down farther you see him with the same color flannel on and vest. Gosh I hope it isn't him. But I can't wait to see this movie.

Okay....Could that picture mean disappointment for all of us? Maybe....Possibly....We don't know 100% for certain, though. The first pic could be a picture of anything....Like maybe it's from a dream sequence in the movie (I know it'd be my nightmare) and doesn't actually happen....Or it's not a picture of who we think it is...Yes, the clothes look the same, but are they really?........Of course, I have completely plausible theories.....That's a dead person who gets found and then our favorite character steals the clothes....Yes...That makes sense....Stay with me, people....OR....That's the popular style...Almost everyone in the movie has the same clothes....

But let's get more practical.....Maybe that is a death of a certain character, but...(BIG BUT) that's the last frame of the entire movie....I'm talking after-credits-scroll-ending, too. So people who leave the theater earlier leave thinking "Oh, well there was that one survivor," when actually they all end up dying....Even the bear dies. OR....It's the very beginning of the movie and the story gets told in non-sequential order or maybe goes backwards.

Yeah, yeah...I know....There's a lotta 'maybes' & 'ORs' happening. Please allow me these moments of denial.

Because if that picture is in fact the death of a beloved character that takes places 15 minutes into the movie or even 1 hour into it, I'll be mad. I'll be so mad. <_<

Thanks, John! That's what I thought....Then, the article mentioned it going with its original title, & I got confused. :huh:

I tried resisting, since Padre mentioned spoiler.....But then, I remembered that I've been waiting to hear anything new about this movie & well...clicked the link.

Do I regret it? ..........Not sure....

SPOILER TALK: DON'T READ ON IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS & DIDN'T CLICK THE LINK

Okay....Could that picture mean disappointment for all of us? Maybe....Possibly....We don't know 100% for certain, though. The first pic could be a picture of anything....Like maybe it's from a dream sequence in the movie (I know it'd be my nightmare) and doesn't actually happen....Or it's not a picture of who we think it is...Yes, the clothes look the same, but are they really?........Of course, I have completely plausible theories.....That's a dead person who gets found and then our favorite character steals the clothes....Yes...That makes sense....Stay with me, people....OR....That's the popular style...Almost everyone in the movie has the same clothes....

But let's get more practical.....Maybe that is a death of a certain character, but...(BIG BUT) that's the last frame of the entire movie....I'm talking after-credits-scroll-ending, too. So people who leave the theater earlier leave thinking "Oh, well there was that one survivor," when actually they all end up dying....Even the bear dies. OR....It's the very beginning of the movie and the story gets told in non-sequential order or maybe goes backwards.

Yeah, yeah...I know....There's a lotta 'maybes' & 'ORs' happening. Please allow me these moments of denial.

Because if that picture is in fact the death of a beloved character that takes places 15 minutes into the movie or even 1 hour into it, I'll be mad. I'll be so mad. <_<

You make a good point. And I am with you if they do kill him off half through the movie I am going to be angry and probably say dude why did you kill him off so soon for. <_<

It's still titled Red Machine for distribution in Europe...

*nods head* That makes sense. It'll just be one of those movies that has more than one name.

They appear to be two different style flannels. Tom's flannel looks different than the one in the first pic.

Nice observation. Also, looking more closely, if you notice, in the first pic, the coat appears to be brownish, whereas Tom's vest coat looks green. The only thing that throws me off & makes me question it is the blue liner of the coat/vest coat. They look oddly similar. So now the thing we should be wondering is...How many wardrobe changes are there?

I guess it's hard to make all those hunting flannels look that much different from each other - so here's hoping big time those flannels *are* different and it's not just a costume "malfunction"... :P

I guess it's hard to make all those hunting flannels look that much different from each other - so here's hoping big time those flannels *are* different and it's not just a costume "malfunction"... :P

Maybe that pic could be an alternate take....

What's funny is that it appears to be a spoiler, yet here we are still guessing.

Has anyone heard any news about when this is going to be released. I thought they said early 2014 but I might be mistaken.

Nothing new yet. All I can find is 2014. Hopefully soon. Spring would be prime for release. All those camping trips planned, need a little fear. Like swimming after watching Jaws.

Nothing new yet. All I can find is 2014. Hopefully soon. Spring would be prime for release. All those camping trips planned, need a little fear. Like swimming after watching Jaws.

If I saw this movie I would be sleeping with a gun in my sleeping bag. ;)

According to IMDB this has got 17 votes against it (must be from test screenings) with a 7.3 rating but still noting on any sort of release.