Tim Bradstreet

Tom's sister Heather passes away -

Friends and Raw fans:

It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of Thomas' sister and our beloved friend and webmaster: Heather Elliott. She was a truly beautiful person -both inside and out- who was taken from us before her time. She will never be forgotten, and will live on in the hearts of those she left behind.

Heatherpainting.jpg

For those of you who knew Heather and would like to show your support, her family has requested donations in lieu of flowers made in Heather's name to the Forte Animal Rescue of Marina Del Rey (www.farescue.org ) and Planned Parenthood (www.plannedparenthood.org.)

It's with a very heavy heart we report the loss of Tom's sister Heather.

She passed away December 16th 2011.

It's very difficult to articulate how hard it is to lose a sibling, especially at such a young age.

My heart goes out to Tom and his family.

I'm overcome with grief as I write this - Tom is like a brother to me. I love his family, and Heather was a friend and collaborator.

Heather was a web-genius. She is responsible for having created the RAW Studios website, The Dark Country website, as well as setting up these very forums we all enjoy.

Heather had a sweet disposition, and a strong creative mind. She was wonderful to work with; a gifted collaborator.

It's so hard to believe she's gone.

Heather attended Ohio University and graduated with a BS in Journalism/Photojournalism in 1995.

She worked as a Web Developer for Sony Pictures Digital from 2002 to 2005. Beginning in 2006 she served as Art Director for uWINK Inc. until going totally freelance as a Web Designer in 2008.

We miss her greatly.

- Tim

Wow, that is horrible. I am so sorry for your loss Tom. I didn't know her, but I'm sure she was a very special person, and while I'm not very very religious, I'll say a prayer for both of you. It can't be explained how much it hurts to lose someone you love so much. Just hang in there and know that so many people are in your corner and they always will be.

Tim, I'm very sorry for your loss as well. It's really beyond painful to lose a close friend. Take it easy, and remember all the good times.

So sad :(

My heart goes out to you Mr.Jane and to your family...

To everyone who knew Heather...I am so sorry about your loss. My deepest condolences to you all.

I am so, so very sad and sorry to learn of this.

Heather herself via emails got me set-up originally as a member, since I was having difficulty registering. Her personal touch actually made me feel quite welcome and special, in an internet world previously known to me only as vast forums and annonymous webmasters & moderators.

If I may, I would like to extend heartfelt sympathy to both Tom and Tim, and sincere condolences to all of Ms. Elliott's family.

My condolences to Tom and Heather's family. The passing of any family member is hard, but one that goes before their time has got to be especially hard. Her presence will be missed.

Very tragic. My heart sank, when I read the news. :(

It’s always difficult to lose a loved one, whether the person is a family member or a friend; we are grateful to know & to have known people who we consider as both. The ones who pass too early in life are always the most heartbreaking losses.

I never had the pleasure of personally knowing Heather, but I’ve often read how much she was loved and respected by the people’s lives she touched. I know that she worked really hard on this website and others. Heather’s many contributions to this world will be forever remembered. I believe she will wholeheartedly be missed, and the fond memories of her shall live on.

My deepest and most sincerest condolences extend to Tom and Heather’s family/close friends; I’ll keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

R. I. P. Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ HEATHER ELLIOTT Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

I too want to express my sadness to hear this sad news.~~~ I am sending out sincere prayers to Heather's family, Thomas, Tim and all those who are missing her. I am making a donation in her name to the rescue league, as a suggestion of her family as well since I too support animals who need so much love and care.. Hugs out to all of you in your time of despair.. Love from Cindy

I am so sorry for your loss TJ. No words could cover a heartfelt wishes to you and your family. God bless.

SO terribly sorry to hear this news. My heart goes out to Thomas and to all of his family and to all of the people who knew her. She sounds like a wonderful person. My deepest condolences. Prayers are with you all.

My condolences. It's sad to lose anyone, but it's even sadder to lose someone so young. My thoughts and prayers to her friends and family.

11c5vsi.jpg

R I P 2011

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours Mr. Jane. I wish I could do more. God bless.

The news is very sad and unfortunate. My best goes out to Tom and his family for their loss of Heather. You can't beat the clock but sometimes the clock ticks too soon. This is one of those cases among others.

RIP Heather.

-Raffi

This is such sad news. My deepest condolences to Tom and his family. Although I never met Heather in person, I was in contact with her via email for a while about this Forum in the early stages, and she was always so helpful and kind. Heather will be missed - and remembered.

Jen

I know this is late but I am sorry about your sister. To lose someone at a young age is awful. I can say I know how it feels. Lost my dad back in march and 2 months after that my beautiful 12yr. old nephew gets killed. But I will keep you and your family in my prayers.