Sign in to follow this  
Geoff

Heavenly Sword

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2006753/

According to IMDB TJ is currently filming the film Heavenly Sword (Loki) written by Todd Farmer co staring Alfred Molina. Its listed as animation on the site but I dont know anything about this. Does anyone have any info????

Not really info, but knowing IMDB's track record, I had to find out for sure this thing was for real. Sure enough, Todd Farmer confirmed it.

Not really info, but knowing IMDB's track record, I had to find out for sure this thing was for real. Sure enough, Todd Farmer confirmed it.

Damn, did Todd spill any info at all?

Do you know if it's animated or...?

Jen

It says that it is on IDMB (not that that really means anything) ;)

It looks to be animated. I did a little digging online, and it seems to be based off the game of the same name. There has already been one animated series for the game, but it looks like part 2 is about to hit, so I would guess this would coincide with the game release.

...and a little more detail about the film; Anna Torv has been cast in it.

"...cast of the upcoming dramatic thriller `Heavenly Sword,' co-starring Thomas Jane and Alfred Molina and set for release later this year."

http://guyspeed.com/anna-torv-crush-of-the-day/

I spoke briefly with Todd Farmer and David Whol about this on Friday and David advised that there should be an "official" announcement about it soon so I suspect we are going to get a release date shortly.

Is this true; that there won't be a theatrical release?: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/heavenly-sword-movie-in-the-works-skipping-theaters/1100-6407463/

Jen

*sighs* Looks like that's the case. But, at least, we'll have a chance to own it sooner.

its a straight to DVD job which is a shame as after seeing it the other day I really enjoyed it and it would have been good in the big screen I think, and TJ gets some of the best lines.

its a straight to DVD job which is a shame as after seeing it the other day I really enjoyed it and it would have been good in the big screen I think, and TJ gets some of the best lines.

I better keep my eyes open for this, cause I want to see it. Any special features?

nope, nothing. Shame but and when Ive asked Todd Farmer about it recently he wasn't very forthcoming about it so who know what went on there.

It does exist.....

1695mid.jpg

I still enjoyed it.