Sign in to follow this  
xNLx

Macho Man Randy Savage dies

Not sure if there's any old school wrestling fans here, but we just lost a good one today.

Apparently Savage may have suffered a heart attack while driving, veered off the road and right into a tree.

On par with Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair, when you've heard Macho Man's distinct voice, you know he's from wrestling. He's synonymous with it. I know I'm going to miss him.

machocopy.jpg

Not sure if there's any old school wrestling fans here, but we just lost a good one today.

Apparently Savage may have suffered a heart attack while driving, veered off the road and right into a tree.

On par with Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair, when you've heard Macho Man's distinct voice, you know he's from wrestling. He's synonymous with it. I know I'm going to miss him.

machocopy.jpg

This is so god damned awesome! Thanks for posting the tribute art. Fantastic work!

Macho Man and Rowdy Roddy Piper are my favorites from back in the day.

This is so god damned awesome! Thanks for posting the tribute art. Fantastic work!

Macho Man and Rowdy Roddy Piper are my favorites from back in the day.

I drew that one awhile ago actually.

Piper is hands down my favourite old school wrestler. Him, Terry Funk, Bret Hart, the Road Warriors, that was the golden era. Never cared for Hogan after the age of 6 though.

I was a huge wrestling fan growing up. Randy Savage was one of the more underrated, technical wrestlers. Underrated by skill I mean...every wrestling fan better damn well know who Mach Man Randy Savage is.