Sign in to follow this  
Geoff

HEADSHOT Diary

Hi guys,

I have had a quick chat with TJ who has agreed to run a Headshot Diary, sort of an update from the set. which will keep everyone updated on the progress of the shoot. No schedule set yet but more updates from the man himself to follow.....

Hi guys,

I have had a quick chat with TJ who has agreed to run a Headshot Diary, sort of an update from the set. which will keep everyone updated on the progress of the shoot. No schedule set yet but more updates from the man himself to follow.....

Cool idea, good stuff.

Cool idea, good stuff.

Thanks man, TJ seems really up for it so hopefully we should get a lot on information coming through.

Yeah and then they told him he couldn't be in the movie which I thought was totally rude and uncalled for. You don't tell someone they have the part and then take it away. Thats like giving a blind man a cain and then taking it away from him and telling him he doesn't need it. I just thought what they did to him was not right. :angry:

Bullet to the Head will be the first movie I tell people NOT to see. And I saw around 50 first run movies last year. The Detective role Jane vacated has been replaced by the most inept and overpowered character I've seen in a movie in a long time if not ever. Throw in some casual racism, stereotypical jokes and no moment of glory or redemption and you get the first movie I'm ever going to actively boycott.

I only just saw Bullet To The Head - Frankly I wished someone would have put a bullet in mine! Bullet well and truly dodged by TJ here.