Rosella

Thomas Jane Twitter

Hi guys, Ive set up a RAW twitter list @geoffwoody/raw-crew and put as many people on that I can find through my followers (including TJ and Tim) so that any RAW specfic tweets can be sent to that list to keep everyone updated. Might work, might not but we can see. Let me know if im missing anyone of the list.

Thanks, again for the RAW listing, Geoff! :)

Thanks for following me back, Tom! It’s the highest honor and truly means a lot to me. You’re very kind to have followed me (especially, right before the exciting/busy time of SDCC), and I really appreciate it. Thanks a million, TJ!!! :D

I'll try to be as entertaining as possible w/ my tweets. I promise. B)

Oh my goodness! First I had to join MySpace (and I thought that would be that), then I had to join Facebook, and now...I have to join Twitter?! laugh.gif

I don't have the hang of it and I'm not even on it... Well, I guess this is incentive to try it out... tongue.gif

Jen

Yeah am on twitter, facebook, here, and myspace. And as my 24yrold son would say what are you nuts.

I had an account but never really checked it until I started following TJ. It's cool to see the pics he uploads.

I had an account but never really checked it until I started following TJ. It's cool to see the pics he uploads.

I know his photos are really cool. I can get them on twitter or his facebook page cuz I am friends with him on facebook. And what is really cool he actually answered one of my questions when he did the hung live chat on twitter and the answer kind of embarrased me a little but it was funny. :rolleyes: