Rosella

Thomas Jane Twitter

Thomas Jane is on Twitter!!! :D (I think)

TJ's account is Verified, but I still can't believe it.

If you're on Twitter, then FOLLOW @ThomasJane!!! (Getting Followed by TJ would be a dream come true)

http://twitter.com/ThomasJane

I would but,

I don't Twitter.

I don't have a Facey-space either.

If you're on Twitter, then FOLLOW @ThomasJane!!! (Getting Followed by TJ would be a dream come true)

Nice. And follow this chap while your there. He's definitely not me ;) : http://twitter.com/#!/PADDY_C00L

Yeah, I saw that, indie. There's a couple of links on the RAW home page and one of them takes you to that account and to his Facebook page. He's posted a couple of pics and videos, so there's no doubt it's him. I especially liked his tweet about "Ray's three-way". Funny!!

It's cool that he's on there. And on FB too.

Am I gonna be the first one to comment on his picture... :mellow: It's rather... Shafty.

I decided to follow you on it. I created one like a year ago and did nothing with it because like yourself, I don't really know how to use the fuckin thing!

I guess you just do status updates and that's it? At least that's what it looks like?

-Raffi

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Like Facebook or any blog, but you only got 140 characters for a post/tweet :P

I'm following you Tom ;)

i dont really know how to use the damn thing yet but i'm working on it!

Tom, if you'd like, I could give you a Twitter 101. But you'd have to follow me back, so I could DM you how to do things. ;) Take your time. I'll let ya think it over.

Well, well, well.....Look who we have here: http://twitter.com/trbradstreet

Do I even have to say to follow TIM BRADSTREET? FOLLOW TB!!! You know you want to do it.

FOLLOW KRISTYN!!! http://twitter.com/TheKristyn

If both Tim & Kristyn wish to follow me back, they can. There's always room on my Followers list. B)

I say sign up w/ Twitter, if you don't already have one. & if you do have one, let us know here.

What's your Twitter handle?

Mine: http://twitter.com/RosellaWeigand (I follow everyone back)

Oh my goodness! First I had to join MySpace (and I thought that would be that), then I had to join Facebook, and now...I have to join Twitter?! :lol:

I don't have the hang of it and I'm not even on it... Well, I guess this is incentive to try it out... :P

Jen

hm. is tweeter like facebook?

i really don't know it.

there so many pages like facebook, myspace, twitter etc..

i even can#t delete games from my facebook account :D

Im following, just not sure that I get it!

Oh my goodness! First I had to join MySpace (and I thought that would be that), then I had to join Facebook, and now...I have to join Twitter?! :lol:

I don't have the hang of it and I'm not even on it... Well, I guess this is incentive to try it out... :P

Jen

UGH. TELL me about it. this thing is WEIRD. i'm trying to follow, but man, there are only so many hours in the day!

I think you do actually get the hang of it brother. It's a lot simpler than we all think. Post a "tweet" and those who follow you can see what you're talkin about and you can view what those that you follow are talkin about. That's it I think? Quick and simple.

Unless I'm missin somethin? Fuckin A

-Raf

and thanks for following me. when i figure it out, and have TIME, i'll follow you all back. if i can get the damn thing to work..

And that's one of the many reasons we all love you, Tom; you care about your adoring fans. :D

I think you do actually get the hang of it brother. It's a lot simpler than we all think. Post a "tweet" and those who follow you can see what you're talkin about and you can view what those that you follow are talkin about. That's it I think? Quick and simple.

Unless I'm missin somethin? Fuckin A

-Raf

That's pretty much all there is to it. There really are no rules to follow.

I think it's so refreshing to see Thomas adding his fans to Twitter...most actors/actresses don't.

"I just have a respect for my audience. That seems to be pretty logical."... - Thomas Jane

KOPELaraa Paola Pavouris ...please find me on twitter :)

Tom's starting to get more into Twitter. Tom tweeted, "I think I am getting the #Hung of this Twitter thing. ;)". Too cute. :P

And it's great that he's following more fans. Very kind. Waiting to be followed by your wisdom, I'm still @RosellaWeigand. I dare you to click my follow button, Tom. ;)

Thanks for the add Mr. Jane

As I said I am so looking forward to HUNG season 3 but I can't wait for any of your future projects coming our way!

Especially excited for the movie "The Lycan"...the movie sounds sooo frigin' sexy!!!

Always been a fan of Werewolves ever since I can remember.

An oldie but a goodie ~ American Werewolf In London...wouldn't you agree?

But I am sure this movie you are putting together will top that...no comparisson.

We need a new fresh werewolf film - not like the Twillights - they are just horrible!

Like you said and I totally agree with you...

"We have to keep making GREAT movies that will be passed on to generations to come"...

I am in your age bracket and I grew up with the same movies as you did...Aliens, The Exorcist, The Thing and The Shinning...so I hear ya!

We need to keep them coming...I'm sure you will make it happen!!!

~ Paola

p.s

you're the coolest ~ never change...