Thomas Jane

Back in the Saddle

hello sportsfans! how the hell has everybody been? i've been working my ASS off - and now with HUNG gearing up again, i find myself with a little free time on my hands. whaddaya y'all think of the new site?

i'm excited about cause we finally made it easier for us to post pics and vids and cool stuff to RAW - thanks to the hard work of my sister HEATHER and my partner's in raw crime, KRISTYN & TIM!

SO EXPECT TO HEAR A LITTLE MORE FROM ME IN THE COMING WEEKS AND MONTHS!

2010 was a ruff year for me folks.

but 2011 is looking up, and we've got a hell of a lot of cool stuff coming up for you guys, on the comics front and the FILM FRONT too!

i've been hard at work on a screenplay, written by a cat named JOSE PRENDES & called

A MAGNIFICENT DEATH FROM A SHATTERED HAND.

We discovered this little gem through this very website - we get a lot of submissions, screenplay, comic and otherwise, and we try to read em all, but btwn you and me and the cat, most all of em ain't so hot!

(if it was easy, everybody'd be doin' it)

but this script i really took a shine to, and Jose and I have been polishing the fucker up and dusting the sand off. yep, that's right i said SAND.

Mag Death is a WESTERN.

i look forward to sharing little bits of juicyness with y'all in the near future.

missed you guys!

TJ

Missed you too TJ!

But very glad that you've been busy and looking forward to all the upcoming juicy-ness to be shared - "Mag Death" sounds enticing!

The site update is GREAT!, thanks to Heather, Kristyn, Tim, and you.

As a fan, guest, contributor - what have you - I feel appreciated and honored by the team's hard work, that you folks really care about the people who participate here - so thank all of you!

Indeed, 2010 was a toughy for me too, but loving '11 already -

Cheers to that!

2010 was a bitch. First month of 2011 tried to kick my ass too with all the freakin snow! New site looks good and am really looking forward to new RAW material of any kind.

Glad to see some news from Raw! Bad Planet and Alien Pig Farm are great and everything, but we need to see some new stuff. Very much looking forward to Bad Planet 2, Alien Worlds, and new films!

Welcome back sir! Sounds like a badass project. Looking forward to hearing more.

2011 is going to kick some serious ass Tom.

Would be cool if there was a way for guys like me, Raffi and Andy who are working in other areas of creative badassery to submit some audition tapes for the RAW flicks. No guarantees expected, just a shot to get something in front of the director. Always looking for more opportunities and I think I speak for all of us when I say that an opportunity to work on anything with Tim and Tom on board would be a project to remember.

Looking forward to the new books as well.

Looking forward to your updates Tom.

Fred - Well said brother. Well said. A dream come true to ever work with TJ and TB

Hopefully my agent can land me an audition for Hung season 3 when you're back in town bub!

Don't work too hard Jane

-Raffi

Welcome back, TJ. Missed you. Congrats to your comprades for their work on the new site. It looks fantastic! Looking forward to hearing (and seeing) more from all of you guys. Keep us updated, and I hope 2011 is better for you. (And for everyone who had a "ruff" 2010.)

Welcome back Tom!

Good to hear that you can be more active again around here. I like the new site a lot and of course I'm looking forward to your upcoming projects. Looking forward to the Western since you mentioned it in our interview and I hope that they will air the second Hung season soon in Austria, I still haven't seen it :P

Hopefully this year will rock for all of us :)

Guest AdminGuyX

It's always nice to see you on the boards Tom!

That title seems a bit wordy, but I love it anyway. It certainly has a ring to it. And really, I know I'm not alone in saying I can't wait to see you in a long overdue western!!

And hey, that's awesome it's a script submitted through the forum. Very Cool.

Njc-------

Welcome back, Tom!!!

I love the new site; it's fresh but familiar.

Excited to see what the RAW Force has in store for us in the future. :D

Really looking forward to watching I Melt With You--Thanks for sharing those videos from Sundance, Tom!

Let's say we make 2011 the Year of RAW! B)

Welcome back sir! Sounds like a badass project. Looking forward to hearing more.

2011 is going to kick some serious ass Tom.

Would be cool if there was a way for guys like me, Raffi and Andy who are working in other areas of creative badassery to submit some audition tapes for the RAW flicks. No guarantees expected, just a shot to get something in front of the director. Always looking for more opportunities and I think I speak for all of us when I say that an opportunity to work on anything with Tim and Tom on board would be a project to remember.

Looking forward to the new books as well.

sounds great! we'll make sure and set up some kinda address or something... just leave the nudie pics at home.

No worries on the nudie pics sir. God didn't bless me with substantial enough attributes to do those types of films anyway. :)

No worries on the nudie pics sir. God didn't bless me with substantial enough attributes to do those types of films anyway. :)

He blessed me with them! Just kidding....

yeah like Doss said, no nudie pics from me...and I think I can speak for Andy as well lol

-Raf

shit man text me some!

Mr. Jane,

Just a little note of interest I hope. Emilo Ghisoni, designer of the Mateba 6 Unica, had designed a new revolver before his passing in late 2009. You may be interested in looking at the Rhino revolver being produced by Chiappa Firearms.

I had an opportunity to shoot the 2" & 4" version at the SHOT Show in January and if you thought the Mateba was a superb shooter with excellent recoil taming ability, you should try one of these. Similar concept with shooting from lower cylinder position, but with the grip redesigned so that the barrel is almost level with the top edge of your hand.

I know how much you liked the semi-auto revolver by the late Mr. Ghisoni, so just a heads up.

Mr. Jane,

Just a little note of interest I hope. Emilo Ghisoni, designer of the Mateba 6 Unica, had designed a new revolver before his passing in late 2009. You may be interested in looking at the Rhino revolver being produced by Chiappa Firearms.

I had an opportunity to shoot the 2" & 4" version at the SHOT Show in January and if you thought the Mateba was a superb shooter with excellent recoil taming ability, you should try one of these. Similar concept with shooting from lower cylinder position, but with the grip redesigned so that the barrel is almost level with the top edge of your hand.

I know how much you liked the semi-auto revolver by the late Mr. Ghisoni, so just a heads up.

wow awesome! hey if you find a pic of that bad boy, post it here for folks to check out!

hello sportsfans! how the hell has everybody been? i've been working my ASS off - and now with HUNG gearing up again, i find myself with a little free time on my hands. whaddaya y'all think of the new site?

i'm excited about cause we finally made it easier for us to post pics and vids and cool stuff to RAW - thanks to the hard work of my sister HEATHER and my partner's in raw crime, KRISTYN & TIM!

SO EXPECT TO HEAR A LITTLE MORE FROM ME IN THE COMING WEEKS AND MONTHS!

2010 was a ruff year for me folks.

but 2011 is looking up, and we've got a hell of a lot of cool stuff coming up for you guys, on the comics front and the FILM FRONT too!

i've been hard at work on a screenplay, written by a cat named JOSE PRENDES & called

A MAGNIFICENT DEATH FROM A SHATTERED HAND.

We discovered this little gem through this very website - we get a lot of submissions, screenplay, comic and otherwise, and we try to read em all, but btwn you and me and the cat, most all of em ain't so hot!

(if it was easy, everybody'd be doin' it)

but this script i really took a shine to, and Jose and I have been polishing the fucker up and dusting the sand off. yep, that's right i said SAND.

Mag Death is a WESTERN.

i look forward to sharing little bits of juicyness with y'all in the near future.

missed you guys!

TJ

Hey you swore. You said we are not allowed to swear on here.