Sign in to follow this  
Nikolas

Success!

Success!

An administrator has accepted your registration request or email address change at Raw Board.

[ie some kid 10 years younger than my kid says im ok.. what a joke]

Thank the lord the great old ones have accepted me.

LOL

Actually i came here simply to comment on Thomas Jane. Mutant Chronicles. Did not know i'd need homeland security credentials

LGW

Success!

An administrator has accepted your registration request or email address change at Raw Board.

[ie some kid 10 years younger than my kid says im ok.. what a joke]

Thank the lord the great old ones have accepted me.

LOL

Actually i came here simply to comment on Thomas Jane. Mutant Chronicles. Did not know i'd need homeland security credentials

LGW

Sorry if getting approved is frustrating, for us it's a security issue to help keep out spam-bots and forum abusers.

It ain't no thing, ya just sign up in about 15 seconds and then wait for one of our Admins to make sure the email address you registered with is legit.

Our forum is certainly not perfect but we do have to have certain security measures in place in order to save us a lot of headache.

And our hearts are in the right place. Stick around and you'll see the truth of that ;)

Also - All of our Administrators are over the age of 35 ;)

Cheers, and welcome!

- TB

PS - Here's a quick link if you're still interested in commenting on The Mutant Chronicles -

My Gramps always said "Don't say a word if you're pissed off, wait till you calm down..." So I'm not saying a damned thing.

That may be construed as getting off on the wrong foot, but everyone is entitled to voice their frustration.

Not sure why the approval thing is such a big deal but there it is ;)

- tb

I didn't realize "waiting for approval" to join on here is frustrating. I never had a problem with it. And I'm pretty sure I've had to do the same thing when I joined other sites. The reasoning for the "waiting"(if I can even really call it that) makes sense. I don't want Spam or forum abusers on here.

I appreciate the process and hope it remains the same. :)

I didn't realize "waiting for approval" to join on here is frustrating. I never had a problem with it. And I'm pretty sure I've had to do the same thing when I joined other sites. The reasoning for the "waiting"(if I can even really call it that) makes sense. I don't want Spam or forum abusers on here.

I appreciate the process and hope it remains the same. :)

I totally agree. :) Do you all remember when Tom's Message Board at his official site was overrun with spammers and crazies? That was a mess... :lol:

Jen