Sign in to follow this  
Rosella

NEW SUPERMAN MOVIE

Adam West was a good Batman for the time, Keaton wasn't bad - he was definitely better at making his voice sound different than Bale. Kilmer could have been perfect, he was just in a shitty movie. Clooney was just terrible.

It maybe nostalgia but I always thought Keaton was the best Batman. He was great as Bruce Wayne and Batman. Bale is good in the role, but that voice really lets him down.

It maybe nostalgia but I always thought Keaton was the best Batman. He was great as Bruce Wayne and Batman. Bale is a good in the role, but that voice really lets him down.

What's funny with Bale is if you look at this website that compares all the known different voice actors for Batman, you'll see Bale did the voice for the Batman Begins video game, and he actually sounds pretty good.

Also, I have to say Bruce Greenwood is a pretty damn good Batman, he's up their with Conroy in my opinion.

Conroy has the best voice without a doubt. Bale actually sounds pretty good in that little clip. If he could just do that in the next film he'd be set.