Jump to content
sidewaysgaze

Interviews with Tom online

Recommended Posts

Can't open this ☹️

Intrigued to find out if there really is anything I don't already know that he might divulge here!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gail, I copied and pasted to IG...hope you can see it!! How about this for a smile? Lucky puppy!!!🐶🐶🐶❤️

06641737-5ED0-4CE9-AF4F-D969D3417703.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adorable 🥰😌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sundance said:

Well at least the cat's out of the bag now for directing an episode of The Expanse (fact #18) 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Enaira said:

Well at least the cat's out of the bag now for directing an episode of The Expanse (fact #18) 👍🏻

True - and if it's come direct from The Boss we don't need to worry about upsetting Geoff any more!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing this!! The more I learn about TJ, the more I admire him. 🥰

THRILLED that TJ is directing THE EXPANSE!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2019 at 7:37 PM, Sundance said:

I know!  He never fails to amaze me!!! 😊❤️

He's in his own special category of amazing, that's for sure. 😎💕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Podcast time! Courtesy of Be More Super. 😀

https://spoti.fi/2yEmAcT  - Spotify

https://apple.co/2AbJEjI - Apple

I haven't listened to it yet (like I ever have the time to do anything these days!) but I'm sure you'll all enjoy it. As will I. Eventually! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent! Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and Tom is back on The movies that made me podcast! Will listen tonight... 😋

https://trailersfromhell.com/podcast/pandemic-parade-7-quarantine-harder/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2020 at 8:26 PM, Nicole said:

Podcast time! Courtesy of Be More Super. 😀

https://spoti.fi/2yEmAcT  - Spotify

https://apple.co/2AbJEjI - Apple

I haven't listened to it yet (like I ever have the time to do anything these days!) but I'm sure you'll all enjoy it. As will I. Eventually! 

News to me: Tom speaks highly of The Lycan and still wants to publish it. However it seems the art still isn't cleared up, meaning he's still looking for an artist to start everything from scratch... it will take time! And I hoped it would be all cleared in 2020...

Besides, it sounds very much that the Lycan will be the last RAW endeavor 😢 Tom informs, quite logically, that Renegade is his future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Enaira said:

News to me: Tom speaks highly of The Lycan and still wants to publish it. However it seems the art still isn't cleared up, meaning he's still looking for an artist to start everything from scratch... it will take time! And I hoped it would be all cleared in 2020...

Besides, it sounds very much that the Lycan will be the last RAW endeavor 😢 Tom informs, quite logically, that Renegade is his future.

Yeah it will be the last thing that RAW puts out and gettin an artist has been a nightmare which is why no news has been put out on it recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2020 at 12:58 PM, Enaira said:

Oh and Tom is back on The movies that made me podcast! Will listen tonight... 😋

https://trailersfromhell.com/podcast/pandemic-parade-7-quarantine-harder/

It starts with Tom at 1h34min.

Short but fun discussions about pandemic/confinement related movies. Here's the list, copied from the webpage... in case it's not to be found online in 20 years anymore and RAW members wish to retrace this awesome retrospective 😋

The Punisher (2004)
Outbreak (1995)
The Andromeda Strain (1971)
Virus (1999)
28 Days Later (2002)
What About Bob? (1991)
The Thing From Another World (1951)
The Thing (1982)
The Thing (2011)
Safe (1995)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
Blast of Silence (1961)
Shock Corridor (1963)
Pie in the Sky a.k.a. Terroy in the City (1964)
Stagecoach (1939)
Stagecoach (1966)
Day of the Animals (1977)

Oh wow, I could listen to these "Movies that made me" podcasts for hours. Too bad the ending was so abrupt, I guess they had phone issues.

I liked how they praised Tom's last podcast with them. It still is a highlight of 2019 for me and apparently the quality of his comments was so high that it scared off some other people who were asked to participate 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Enaira said:

.......the quality of his comments was so high that it scared off some other people who were asked to participate 😉

Proof, if it were needed, that our Thomas is a hard act to follow! 😉😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...