Sign in to follow this  
Mike V

The Expendables 2

I came across an interesting rumor recently, apparently Tom got to talking with Stallone at Comic-Con about a possible part in an Expendables sequel. Of course this is all just conjecture at this point, as there may not even be a sequel. I though it was interesting and thought I'd pass it along. Maybe Tom or Tim can shed some light on this.

I'm sure the Expendables will make enough money to garner a sequel. Tom would be a great addition to the cast in this case.

I'm sure the Expendables will make enough money to garner a sequel. Tom would be a great addition to the cast in this case.

Sly is everywhere, pushing this flick right now. It's getting really juicy tv slots for advertising, and they got big write ups in People and Entertainment weekly. I've got to believe the opening weekend will be HUGE, let's see what the fall off will be the following week?

I saw Stallone on Regis and Kelly today. He said that if they were to make a sequel, they better do it quick, considering that most of them are old. :P

But I bet they will make a sequel.

When Rourke was on Leno, he seemed to say that Stallone convinced him to do the flick because, unlike Ironman 2 that was a one time job, The Expendables has the potential to be a series of films.

What other films, other than Killshot, have they been in together?

Tom in the Expendables would be perfect. I've read that Stallone has said that he'd be more of a cameo on screen in the next one but would still be involved creatively. I don't think we'd see Jet Li back though.

It'd be a blast one way or the other.

What other films, other than Killshot, have they been in together?

Tom in the Expendables would be perfect. I've read that Stallone has said that he'd be more of a cameo on screen in the next one but would still be involved creatively. I don't think we'd see Jet Li back though.

It'd be a blast one way or the other.

Thursday, though I don't think they shared the screen.

Killshot, Thursday, and Thin Red Line (Mickey was cut from the final film, though I remember Tom saying they traveled overseas together for the shoot).

Thursday, though I don't think they shared the screen.

Yes, they did share the screen in Thursday. It was in the end though.

i could image tom playing a bad ass merc, who has killed aaa ...don't know who :D

armed with g36c, granades.

could you image tom playing a evil character ?