ejb1701

Mankinds ultimate destiny: Expansion outwards

Tom,have enjoyed your work since "Stander" & "Thursday" ,as well as current endeavors. Have just recently become aware of "Raw" site. As an admirer of J. Verne; Clarke;and theries of M. Kaku;S. Hawking along with others in the field

I've been working on a storyline about mankinds ultimate expansion into the outer reaches of our Solar System which is

inevitabale! To be honest I don't know the content of "Bad Planet" though I'd like to check it out.

My story starts with the initial steps of getting beyond Mars and exploring and yes exploiting the Jovian moons and beyond for the longterm existence of the Human race. The storyline needs a cross between Steve McQeen & Hans Solo, to be the Hero with a touch of R.P. McMurphy which made me think of you.

I have no experience with making movies though I am a film buff and have an extensive movie library. I hate to use the term "Nobody!" but in your line of work thats probably what you would label me as,I hate labels as well. Anyway,I think

my story could begin as a comic book adventure and be developed into a movie with a suprise ending of epic proportion

that I've already worked out,that would be a set-up for a series.

FYI, I live in Pensacola, FL. and work as ships crane operator inshore & offshore and my life has been turned upside-down by this BP-spill, I'm just an ordinary guy who has an idea ! One I believe would be great onscreen.Please contact if you would like to develop this idea. Got to go,watching Jon Stewart, will continue to enjoy your work!

Tanx, ejb1701@earthlink.net

If you're serious about working in film and want to try it as a writer, Wordplay is probably the best place to start. One of the best lessons to learn early on is that ideas aren't anywhere near as important as execution.

Best of luck,

~Richard

If you're serious about working in film and want to try it as a writer, Wordplay is probably the best place to start. One of the best lessons to learn early on is that ideas aren't anywhere near as important as execution.

Best of luck,

~Richard

To: rpace, I [ejb1701] pulled up wordplay and it seems a multi-faceted avenue to explore,I will travel it with avarice &

a hungry smile! Thanx, I hope our paths cross again. Ed

Best of luck,

~Richard

I'd heard of Wordplay before. Thanks... I love Rossio's work.