Sign in to follow this  
ondskan

Thomas Jane & PT Anderson Again!

That would be awesome news if it's all good. :D IMDB, however, is notoriously known to be wrong (because of user-generated info). I just watched a TV show last night because I thought an actor might be in it who was listed at IMDB, but he wasn't...

Hopefully that's not the case with Tom and he can be involved in this project if that's what he wants. :)

Jen

LOL! that was hilarious Aimee

Guest AdminGuyX

Yeah, it's always best to take anything posted on IMDB prior to a film being made, or a show being aired, with a grain of salt. Hell, even after something comes out the IMDB page can be all manner of wrong. I've never understood why people think the site is so great.

According to IMDb, this movie is called The Master.

Here's the brief plot that's listed for this movie:

A 1950s-set drama centered on the relationship between a charismatic intellectual known as "the Master" whose faith-based organization begins to catch on in America, and a young drifter who becomes his right-hand man.

Sounds interesting. I hope Tom is in this, but he's still only listed as rumored.

Well, whether or not he was going to be in the movie is a moot point now. It's been postponed for the foreseeable future.

Well, whether or not he was going to be in the movie is a moot point now. It's been postponed for the foreseeable future.

That's too bad. I was really looking forward to seeing this one. The story sounded great and there was a pretty good cast lined up.