Sign in to follow this  
sidewaysgaze

Tom in People magazine...

...but supposedly not for the cover story of '50 Most Amazing Bodies' (what?! how can he not be?!), but for another article:

"-Thomas Jane, Star Of HBO's Hung: "I Ate Fruit Bat Potpie. It Was Groovy!" "

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20...e_hewitt_lead_p

I don't know if it's at newstands now or soon, but if anyone sees Tom's article, can you go over the gist of it?

Jen

How is Tom not on that list for "50 Most Amazing Bodies"? :blink:

I found the People with Tom but didn't buy it. I didn't want a magazine with Zac Efron on the cover, and the picture of Tom was the same picture from the Men's Fitness Magazine.

And where was his article located? The last page! I couldn't believe it! <_<

He talked about the fruit bat potpie, his love for graphic books, being a fan of baseball, his collection of switchblades, and Rosanna Arquette being his dream co-star. The article, if you can even call it that, is very brief. I would've loved to see a three-four page spread, but maybe I'm asking for too much.

Yeah, a lot of people were probably looking at those "sexy" bodies and then looking at Thomas' and going Huh??!! WTF?!!

How they could have chosen that picture (undoubtedly one of the seksiest pics ever taken of TJ) and NOT included him in an article about sexy bodies still has me scratching my head!

I don't get it either - I'd rather look at pictures of a real man like TJ rather than a man-scaped borderline pubescent like Zac Efron. It's a nice bod but pics of those seemingly barely legals (while he's not that young anymore) sometimes makes me feel icky! ;)

I know. It's like all those entertainment mags and blogs are run by teenage girls, because all they ever talk about is the little teenyboppers like Efron and Pattinson and Lautner who are, as you said, barely legal. Give me a real man like TJ over that any day! :lol:

I know. It's like all those entertainment mags and blogs are run by teenage girls, because all they ever talk about is the little teenyboppers like Efron and Pattinson and Lautner who are, as you said, barely legal. Give me a real man like TJ over that any day! laugh.gif

Yeah could not understand why he was not on there. To me that man has a body to kill for you look at him and want to melt. If it were me he would be voted the sexiest man alive. :D

...but supposedly not for the cover story of '50 Most Amazing Bodies' (what?! how can he not be?!), but for another article:

"-Thomas Jane, Star Of HBO's Hung: "I Ate Fruit Bat Potpie. It Was Groovy!" "

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20...e_hewitt_lead_p

I don't know if it's at newstands now or soon, but if anyone sees Tom's article, can you go over the gist of it?

Jen

Oh gross me out. :blink: