Guest AdminGuyX

Mad Max: Fury Road

holy shit JW...I just watched an interview with Vernon Wells (Wez from mad max 2...for everyone else) turns out the blonde boy was not his lover! he was a boy Wez had saved and raised as his son! a scene was filmed and edited out...that is the biggest film news I have heard in years!

the mad max fury road rumors grow! it's is said the George miller shot over 500hours of film for fury road! leading some to believe that he did shoot 2 films at once...also explaining why it has taken so long for fury road to come out...so the next film can be released hot on the heels of fury road about a year to yr1/2 later. now the biggest rumor of all...are you ready...to get Mel Gibson back for the final installment! could you imagine if this is true...I would be blown away!!! back to reality...I'm not holding my breath!

Guest AdminGuyX

I'm really looking forward to Fury Road. I agree, the more the better.

And if that blonde kid was supposed to be his son, well they are a very close family. Chains, locks around the necks, leather S&M gear and all.

has anybody been checking out the teasers that have been released all week? the last one was the best! new full length trailer Tuesday! I think we are in for something really special with fury road

oh my god! the trailer yesterday....bring on may 15!

The Legacy trailer that brought into it the original 3 was the best Ive seen yet and with Hardy signing on for 2 more films the rumour mills are starting up again that the new sequel was shot at the same time and that good 'ol Miller has thought way ahead here. Some have even hinted that we may get a sequel in 2016 and given Hardy's filming schedule it would also suggest that its already in the can.

But then you know what a pile of crap the Net can be at times.

If you have not seen it, you are MAD! Need to see it again before I say more. Too much beautiful cinematic imagery to take in at once.

going again tomorrow for the 3rd time! bring on mad max wasteland...the working title of the next film