Guest AdminGuyX

Mad Max: Fury Road

watched some interviews about the game...sounds amazing!

game play trailer hit today! can't wait til next year to buy it! hope fury road looks as good

It looks really fun, and I am digging it, but I have a few gripes.

First off, I see they are going more towards a Tom Hardy look than a Mel look. I'm not to keen on that. Max is Mel. Mel made that role, and that role made Mel a star. I have no doubt Tom will do a great job, and I'm pretty sure WB told the game programers to make Max look that way so not to confuse the "younger generation", but come on. Fans of the original film care. New fans probably won't care as much, so WB, do us a favor and play to the ones who stuck by these films throughout the years ( and for crying out loud, give us a decent Blu Ray set already, is that so much to ask for?)

Second, what the hell is up with the Interceptor? Piping, tagging, and a lift kit? Sure it looks cool, but I want the Interceptor, not some new age version of it. I don't see Max as the one to graffiti his car on his day off. Just saying.

Okay, enough of the griping, no wait... 2014? That's a ways off.

I want that now.

I too want this now! I also wished max looked and sounded like mel! the car you see max drive in the trailer is the one he builds to go get the interceptor...cos it gets stolen

The good news is the physique (legs and walk) are very Mel G, though the face also reminds me of Gerard Butler a la 300? Ah well ...

fury road headed for reshoots this November. will this film ever be finished and released?

I freakin hope so!

hope this is true...early cut of the film is said to be amazing! the studio dicks love it! the reshoot is to make an action scene longer. bring on the god damned trailer!!!

Let's see a teaser! The game has a full blown trailer, and it has a whole year before release yet. At least some offical photos of characters. The cars are cool, but they've been leaking for years. Lets see a hi rez Max! Oh, wait:

Mad-Max-Fury-Road.jpg

fury road now has a release date...may 15 2015!? i'm gonna need to be talked off the ledge!!!

just read that there might be a flashback scene when max was still a cop? I hope that is true...think that would be very cool!!!

just read that there might be a flashback scene when max was still a cop? I hope that is true...think that would be very cool!!!

confirmed...animal trainer Kirsten fedderson said they filmed scenes with a blue heeler (aussie cattle dog) like the one in mad max 2...for a nightmare flashback. the other scenes have the mfp(main force patrol) pursuit cruisers, one driven by max (tom hardy)...now give me a fuckin trailer!!!

so what does everyone think of the official trailer? when I first saw it I thought it was abit over done. but now I'm loving it!

Guest AdminGuyX

I enjoyed the trailer. It's the kind of madness we need at the cinema again. I do miss Mel though. But I'm willing to give the film a shot. It looks really good.

I thought it was amazing. Like Noeland said, it's over the top, but in a way we need. I really am bummed that they did not go with Mel, but rumors are that this film is to take place between Mad Max and The Road Warrior, so I can forgive them on that. I also have to eat my words on Tom Hardy. I love him as an actor, but after they said Mel was out, I really wanted to see Jermey Rener in the role. The little bit I've seen, Tom looks good.

Yes, yes, yes! It appears that Max will have that sort of covert, late introduction in the film a la Man of Steel. I like the tone (color & theme) very much.

I recently saw Mel's II and III again and was transported by my nostalgia of the first time I watched them. How do I say? I just love me some bad a$$ stunt driving and some early Mel Gibson to boot. :)

But I look forward to Tom Hardy's spin ... now that you mention it though, I enjoyed The Bourne Legacy very much only because of Jeremy Renner (I haven't seen any other Bournes, and of course I've seen The Hurt Locker) and think that would have been interesting casting for Max as well. Hmmm.

fury road just got an R rating! who's a happy boy! oh and the game comes out september

my ps3 died last year...guess I'm forking out for ps4 by September!

fury road will be over 2 hours long :D rumor the dvd/bluray will be double that! :D