Croc is too comic book-y for Nolan's Batman films.

They could just do what they did with the recent "Joker" graphic novel, and he can have some kind of skin disease. I think that's what he was supposed to have when he first appeared in comics. Either way, I can't see him being a very big villain, just a thug or something.

Yeah, I don't see Nolan going in that direction - especially with Hardy. Hardy will either be the new DA, or a more elegant villain. I just hope it's a character that hasn't been done on screen yet.

Guest AdminGuyX

I don't love the title, but it's probably named such because Batman has to redeem himself to Gotham city.

Sooo maybe some of you have heard but the Dark Knight Rises will be shooting in Detroit! Even though I'm not a DC guy, it would be fucking awesome if my agent can get me an audition to garner a role!

You would be perfect for a modern interpretation of Bob the Goon. How is your power kick?

BobGoon-Front.jpg

In all seriousness good luck, I hope you get a part.

Lmao niceee!

My power kick is good actually!

Lmao niceee!

My power kick is good actually!

Laugh... If you get the goon role...

"Raffi... Gun..."

BANG

LMAO that's exactly what I was thinking....but no Joker to make the scene funnier lol

Sooo maybe some of you have heard but the Dark Knight Rises will be shooting in Detroit! Even though I'm not a DC guy, it would be fucking awesome if my agent can get me an audition to garner a role!

When I heard that filming will take place in Detroit, I instantly thought of you, Raffi.

Any role in a Nolan Batman would be awesome. When you do get a part, make sure to tell us first. ;)

Maybe you can get a small, but memorable part like the cop who was talking to the Joker in TDK. That guy was awesome. Great little scene, too.

The scene where the Joker just wants to make a phone call? That was a great scene, mostly because the Joker really just wanted to make a phone call, so he let the cop live.

Anything like that would be fantastic! We shall see if my agent can get me something to audition for

I like the Hathaway casting as Catwoman, she'll pull it off great. Hardy/Bane just seems terrible, with as great an actor as Hardy is I really wish they would have gone with a more interesting/odder character than Bane, who is kinda shit.

I like the Hathaway casting as Catwoman, she'll pull it off great. Hardy/Bane just seems terrible, with as great an actor as Hardy is I really wish they would have gone with a more interesting/odder character than Bane, who is kinda shit.

Interested to see Nolan's take on the character. Should be interesting.

I assume muscle suit on Bane of course. Minus the retardness that he was in Batman and Robin. An educated Bane like in the comic books. And not hispanic of course because Tom Hardy is just not.

-Raf

He was pretty built in Bronson, I don't think they are going to get ridiculous with the size, so I doubt a muscle suit will come into play.

He wasn't as big as people thought he was in Bronson... a bit of movie magic was involved in that but Bane is someone who could effortlessly snap Batman's spine in half if he wanted to so I think they wanna do that to differentiate from the types of villains that they have had for a change. I dunno we shall see I guess.

I think peoples reactions have more to do with how Hardy transformed himself for Bronson, from kinda scrawny to a big bald mustachioed maniac. After how the Joker and Two-Face were done in The Dark Knight, I think it's safe to say that Bane won't entirely beholden to his comic book interpretation. Which is for the better really, Bane was never really that interesting,