Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Brown

question for TB

Hey Tim,

I have a question for you. Did you ever punch your younger brother after he destroyed a comic bo.... ah screw it.... nevermind... it's irrelevent now.

No, seriously I haven't talked to you in a while and I wanted to tell you that I've read your "diary" for the preproduction etc. and wanted to tell you that I am very proud of you. It sounds like you are taking on a lot and was really curious if you get any sleep at all? I did talk with your lovely bride and mini pride and joy a week or so ago during the wildfires and heard you were out of town during all that. SUCKFEST. Are you callable at all, or too busy. Let me know. You can just e-mail me if you like. I am bookmarking this so I can check up on it. But cannot guarantee the frequency.

Love ya Bro!!

B

Brother Bob heard from!

All hail the wonderous tumult, the awe-inspiring presence that IS Bobby B!

Cool to see you join the ranks Rohuerto.

See, you knew how to get a rise out of me. You maybe couldn't hurt me physically (since gunplay and serious injury was thankfully not a part of you mental make-up at the time), but you knew tearing up a comic book would hit me where I lived. Unfortunately, gunplay and serious injury WHERE a part of MY mental make-up at the time and you flicked the switch. Thankfully I didn't leave any long lasting scars for it would have wounded me deeper to have caused you any permanant harm.

Some of you have seen brother Bob on my covers here and there over the years, namely "Transmetropolitan", as Spider Jeruselem. I did three issues way back when but I do not remember the issue numbers. He also showed up on a Punisher cover during the Marvel Knights run. Again, I cannot remember the issue number. I'll try and find it and I'll post it. Bob is being strangled by Frank Castle. Bob also made frequent appearances in my game illustration, most noteably in a little thing called "ARMEGEDDON". I affectionatley refer to him as the "Chameleon", because he did a lot of modeling for me and disappeared in his roles. Bob is also my model for "The Unknown Soldier" and is a star of the Star Wars Universe having embodied the soul of "Baron Fel" on a few "X-Wing: Rogue Squadron" covers and TPBs.

Sorry I missed this note when I was in NM filming. I'm back now so I'll try and touch base.

Bruce - Unfortunately my mind is a sieve and I can't remember what you are referring to.

Hit me back vis dee qvestione and I'll try to shed some light Cuz.

- Teem