Sign in to follow this  
linworkman

Mr. Bradstreet Goes To Phoenix

Tim- just saw on the Phoenix Comic Con/Cactuscon site that you're going to be a guest!

I'll be there- love that con. The staff and volunteers are great. It's been a not too big, not too small kind of con. Lots of face time with comic fans and other guests. It's been at the Mesa Convention Center and is moving to the PHX Convention Center this year- and tripling it's size.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Lin

http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/

I'll be screening Dark Country in Tom's stead.

He could not commit to doing the show since he's shooting HUNG and Memorial Day weekend is a rare break for him to spend time with family.

I'm not sure if we're going to be able to do it in 3D or not just yet, but we WILL be screening the film.

I'll introduce and do a Q&A after the film.

Other than that I'll be in artist alley parked right next door to JIM DALY!!!!

Make sure to bring your Bad Planet's if you think you may be coming. A rare opportunity to get yer stuff signed by BOTH artists!

Looking forward to seeing you too Neenjah!

The move to downtown and the expanded show shou;d be a real treat. Joe Boudrie and his staff do a fantastic job!

Hope to see some of you there!.

If anyone has Giclee/print requests let me know prior to the show and I'll make sure to bring that stuff with me.

Beats the HELL out of shipping costs ;)

- TB

I'll be screening Dark Country in Tom's stead.

He could not commit to doing the show since he's shooting HUNG and Memorial Day weekend is a rare break for him to spend time with family.

- TB

What a slacker! ;)

Hope Tom enjoys the down time. I'm sure he's earned it!

Will bring my Bad Planets to get Jim's autograph. Got a couple other things for you to sign I didn't bring to SDCC the last time I went.

Will you have any of your art books for sale at the con? Any new prints or other Bradstreet merch I can't live without?

The PHX staff is awesome! I fly about 2,000 miles to be at the show and they make me feel at home. I consider it my "backyard" con, even though it's on the other side of the country. I run into Joe and his family and many of the other staff members at other cons. Great bunch.

The Phoenix area is really a great comics hot spot- lots of creators and fans.

I haven't heard where our table is going to be yet- but I'll be there for the film and/or Dark Country panel. Depends on how long I can get away from our booth Saturday.

Lin

See the film in room 154 at 1:30 PM, then come to this panel. Saturday 3:00pm - 4:00pm (CC158)