Tom in Best Life magazine - November 2007

sidewaysgaze

It's the issue with Jon Bon Jovi on the cover, the November 2007 issue. I'm assuming it's on stands now. I'll be looking for it Monday morning - but Medium has kindly added the pix to my Thomas Jane 2 Yahoo Group, in the Photos section, in the Magazines album. Thank you so much Mediumfan! :D

The pix are kinda small (the Yahoo Photos section resizes pix smaller to save file space), but they're great pix.

If I find the mag, I'll be scanning and posting the pix over there at some point. :)

Jen

It's the issue with Jon Bon Jovi on the cover, the November 2007 issue. I'm assuming it's on stands now. I'll be looking for it Monday morning - but Medium has kindly added the pix to my Thomas Jane 2 Yahoo Group, in the Photos section, in the Magazines album. Thank you so much Mediumfan! :D

The pix are kinda small (the Yahoo Photos section resizes pix smaller to save file space), but they're great pix.

If I find the mag, I'll be scanning and posting the pix over there at some point. :)

Jen

You're very welcome, Jen. Hope you like them. As I said, if you can't find the mag on stands, I saw a couple of them on ebay. That's where I found mine. Just search Thomas Jane and it'll come up. Sorry for the small size and poor quality, but I just thought everyone would like to see Thomas modeling and looking SO good.

Mediumfan

Oh yes - I LOVE the pix Mediumfan, and I wouldn't have known about 'em if you hadn't mentioned it, so I really appreciate you doing all this and adding them to my TJ Group! :D

But, of course, I'd still like to get my hands on the original magazine too... ;)

Jen

Oh yes - I LOVE the pix Mediumfan, and I wouldn't have known about 'em if you hadn't mentioned it, so I really appreciate you doing all this and adding them to my TJ Group! :D

But, of course, I'd still like to get my hands on the original magazine too... ;)

Jen

Jen, I got some better quality scans of those photos and uploaded them to the same album at your group. By the way, there's still a couple of issues of that mag available on ebay, if you can't find it in stores.

Mediumfan

I added scans of the photoshoot to my 2nd TJ Group, and they're really big size, but for some reason the scanner made the colors pixilated a bit, so it's not glossy shots. :(

Patti also put a link up to the official Best Life web site, which actually has all the pix there too, in smaller, but smooth look. :)

Jen

I added scans of the photoshoot to my 2nd TJ Group, and they're really big size, but for some reason the scanner made the colors pixilated a bit, so it's not glossy shots. :(

Patti also put a link up to the official Best Life web site, which actually has all the pix there too, in smaller, but smooth look. :)

Jen

Thanks for posting them! Great to see these pics, as I doubt the mag is anywhere near me.

Here's that direct link to the photo shoot online at the official Best Life mag site:

http://www.bestlifeonline.com/cms/publish/...ar_Vision.shtml

Tom is actually on their main page right now, with that link. Here's the main page link:

http://www.bestlifeonline.com/

Jen

Here's that direct link to the photo shoot online at the official Best Life mag site:

http://www.bestlifeonline.com/cms/publish/...ar_Vision.shtml

Tom is actually on their main page right now, with that link. Here's the main page link:

http://www.bestlifeonline.com/

Jen

OMG the pics are wonderful, thank you Jen! He's so freakin fine.

Does anyone know where this mag is sold?

OMG the pics are wonderful, thank you Jen! He's so freakin fine.

Does anyone know where this mag is sold?

If you really want a copy of it, there are still a couple available on ebay, which is where I found mine. Just search Thomas Jane.

You might also find it at one of your larger booksellers, like Barnes & Noble or Borders, though it may not be on the shelves much longer.

Mediumfan

If you really want a copy of it, there are still a couple available on ebay, which is where I found mine. Just search Thomas Jane.

You might also find it at one of your larger booksellers, like Barnes & Noble or Borders, though it may not be on the shelves much longer.

Mediumfan

Thanks. Will look for it!

Archived