Sign in to follow this  
sidewaysgaze

Tom in Men's Fitness magazine

So, you gonna be doing a Fitness & Film column on Jane's Punisher workout routine?

I could never do get into a workout that hardcore. I'm too much of a lazy fuck, I have been meaning to get rid of the old man bosoms for a while now. Maybe this year.

So, you gonna be doing a Fitness & Film column on Jane's Punisher workout routine?

I could never do get into a workout that hardcore. I'm too much of a lazy fuck, I have been meaning to get rid of the old man bosoms for a while now. Maybe this year.

Well Punisher is a little dated, but we do focus on celebrities every now and then for "Fitness & Film" so when we get around to Jane, bringing up his Punisher routine makes a lot of sense.

Also, don't feel the need to copy a workout down to every last detail. Very few people can read a kick-ass celebrity workout, grab some weights and just do it. You need to work up to that. Adjust the weights, reps, and rest periods to your body. But make sure you're working hard!

Good look on destroying your old man bosoms. ;)

Yup.... I never did the EXACT same routine as Jane did. I had to adjust it a bit for it to work for me. As for the diet, I replaced a liquid meal or two with a solid meal. I was getting headaches. It's a rigorous diet on the stomach and head.

Very cool article, captured all that the nerdlings at the con were saying about Tom (and they loved him) and puts a nice tough on his film making attitude. Good stuff.

Left the house without my super secret identity. I'm no good at this.

Here's an interview with Tom, and at the end there is a link the a Q&A.

http://www.mensfitness.com/lifestyle/enter...endent-a-lister

Completely enjoyed the article/interview! That’s really a shame about Mutant Chronicles; don’t like when movies hurt due to leakage of footage. Especially, lots of material. Well, my DVD was bought from a store, so it got my money. ;)

Glad Tom enjoyed making Stander & 61*, two of my favorites along w/ Dark Country.

Great article. Makes my dreams seem very possible to reach

Guest AdminGuyX
Left the house without my super secret identity. I'm no good at this.

You're too busy "rubbing" things to think about it.

Here's an interview with Tom, and at the end there is a link the a Q&A.

http://www.mensfitness.com/lifestyle/enter...endent-a-lister

That stinks they lost Greg Staples on Bad Planet 2. I would say that I fear about different art shifts from one issue to another, but that seemed to work out fine on the first one, artistically at least.

Just thinking about it, if the Mist hadn't have bombed at the box office (shame, it's my favourite of Tom's movies), just think what Malone and Mutant Chronicles and Dark Country could have been.

Yeah I got the magazine as soon as it hit the racks and boy he looks mightey fine on there. My one friend was looking at it and I told her to stop drooling on it. I have to admit he is in mightey fine shape for a man his age not saying he is old or anything. Cuz I have seen some men his age and boy are some of them scarey. :D