Sign in to follow this  
Tim Bradstreet

The New Bradstreet Store - Open for business

Welcome to the new Bradstreet Store here at the RAW forum.

I'm setting up a new shop as my former online sales partner has closed his doors.

Bradstreetforumstore.jpg

Here's the menu and some pricing -

Giclees - Matte finish - Exhibition grade, overall dimensions are 13" X 19" | Weight: 300gsm | Caliper thickness: 19 mils | Printed with 7 ultrachrome inks with 100 years lightfastness |

Acid free · Lignin free · Archival Quality

------------------

My giclees are super-awesome, heavy paper, absolutely gorgeous reproduction museum quality artist proofs. Color approved by me.

Every giclee is hand signed. Choose from 100's of covers and illustrations. If you have a favorite piece just ask if I have it available. Chances are that I do.

Image area is normally the exact dimensions at 100% of the original. My standard cover dimension is 10.5" X 16" live art area.

Pricing -

Giclees are $30.00 each | 4 for $100.00 | 8 for $200.00, 12 for $300.00 , etc. |

As an example - If you order 6 giclees it's 4 for $100.00 + 2 @ $30.00 = $160.00 - In other words, giclees are priced as normal, between discount tiers.

For orders of 10 or more giclees I take off an additional 10% of the overall cost, not including shipping

Watercolor paper proofs - I currently do not have the complete specs of the watercolor paper, though they are also oversized, 13" X 19" as with the giclees. Printed with 7 ultrachrome inks with 100 years lightfastness |

------------------

Watercolor paper artist proofs are a nice, inexpensive alternative to the giclees. Very nice quality. Suitable for framing.

Every proof is hand signed. Choose from 100's of covers and illustrations. If you have a favorite piece just ask if I have it available. Chances are that I do.

Image area is normally the exact dimensions at 100% of the original. My standard cover dimension is 10.5" X 16" live art area.

Pricing -

Watercolor paper proofs are $20.00 each | 6 for $100.00 | 12 for $200.00, 18 for $300.00 , etc. |

As an example - If you order 8 watercolor proofs it's 6 for $100.00 + 2 @ $20.00 = $140.00 - In other words, watercolor proofs are priced as normal, between discount tiers.

For orders of 10 or more watercolor proofs I take off an additional 10% of the overall cost, not including shipping

Maximum Black (1998) art book collection - 128 pages, Softcover - $25.00 - signed

Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 9.1 x 0.5 inches - Yes, you can get this a bit cheaper on Amazon but it won't be signed ;)

Introduction by Timothy Truman | Forward by Guillermo del Toro

Archetype (2009) art book/career retrospective - 312 pages, Hardcover - $40.00 (forum price) - signed

Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.2 x 1.1 inches

Intoduction by Matt Sturm. Forward by Jim Steranko. Comments from Thomas Jane, Clive Barker, Bruce Jones, Bernie Wrightson, Gale Anne Hurd, Grant Goleash, Gary Gianni, Mark Schultz, Mike Carey, James Daly, Lee Bermejo, Guillermo del Toro, and Steve Niles!

Originals -

Please inquire by sending me a personal message. Or email me directly at timbradstreet@gmail.com

Also see Originals from my sanctioned art dealer Mark Hay, at Splashpageart.com

Click the link to see what Mark has in stock. Click on the hyperlink "Preview All Pieces On This Page" to see thumbs of everything.

Mark has originals from Punisher, Hellblazer and a ton of other covers and illustrations. Also many comic sequential pages with my inks over Chris Warner, Timothy Truman, Kyle Hotz, Dan Brereton, and Lee Bermejo.

Ordering - Simply send me a private message with orders or questions, just click on my avatar. Or email me directly at timbradstreet@gmail.com

Payment - Personal check, money orders, and Paypal accepted. Can't do credit cards - my apologies.

Shipping - UPS - 5-day ground on proof orders, USPS media mail rates on books. If you require express shipping just let me know. You pay what I pay and not a cent more.

All giclee and watercolor paper proof orders are shipped FLAT. Shipping costs vary by dimensions and weight. We figure that cost based on your order.

Be sure to check this thread periodically for special offers!

Thanks - Tim

PS - Apologies for the large previews - I don't normally do big images cause it slows down the page loads. I just want you all to see what you are getting ;)

I've got a special offer for the grand opening that will knock yer socks off.

Limited to only 10 sets is the limited edition, signed and numbered El Borak portfolio.

The cover for the portfolio features the title page illustration with new logo layout.

ElBorakCollectionF.jpg

This is a rare archival quality giclee release. The illustrations are from the recently released Robert E. Howard's El Borak And Other Desert Adventures (Del Rey), and feature the frontispiece from the book, and selected images from the stories, Swords of Shahrazar (Kirby O'Donnell), and The Daughter Of Erlik Kahn (El Borak). All giclee plates are 13" x 19".

This collection will be available for an extremely limited time due to the low numbered edition of 10.

Previews of the featured plates -

elborakportfolio1-1.jpg

In addition, each set will be customized to include a 6th giclee plate of your choosing. You make the choice between three unpublished images.

From left to right - 1. Trail Of The Bloodstained God, 2. Desert Bandit, 3. Ali el Ghazi - Gold From Tartary -

elborakportfolio2.jpg

All 6 giclee proofs are signed and numbered. Giclee specs in the first post.

Regular price is $160.00 if purchased individually.

Grand opening special offer price is $100.00

For inquiries and purchases contact me at - timbradstreet@gmail.com - please make subject - "El Borak portfolio"

Cheers - Tim