Rosella

What Do You Do???

26 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Not sure if this was a genuine ‘oops’ or a bit of a Freudian one!  Was just having a bit of a play and seem to have adopted a cute pic of Tom to my profile - love this pic but my question is, is it weird to keep it there?  Don’t want y’all thinking I’m a bit strange!!!  🤪

Not in the slightest. 

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

Not in the slightest. 

Phew - thanks Geoff!  Have to say, I do like Tom in full ‘sci-fi noir’ mode!

On 4/5/2019 at 11:57 AM, Gail Bentley said:

Wow, what an interesting and diverse bunch we are!  So many of you have such cool lives going on, I won’t even bother to go into mine as it would probably bore you all rigid!  Suffice to say it mostly involves a steady nine to five that pays the bills, never been blessed with any creative flair but I know what I like.   I know some would call me boring but I like to think I’m a ‘good guy’ despite this, fiercely loyal to those who deserve it but don’t waste my time trying to impress those that don’t!! 😉. Love what I’m seeing on here though 😄. Just seen that I’ve been upgraded to Deathspider Embryo - ironic for probably the world’s biggest arachnophobe! x

Hey now...don't go putting yourself down like that. We all have our boring days. 😄 So...what is that you do? 

Loyalty -- always a fine quality to have.

Congrats on the upgrade! Spiders freak my freak, so I'm with you there. 😉

10 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Not sure if this was a genuine ‘oops’ or a bit of a Freudian one!  Was just having a bit of a play and seem to have adopted a cute pic of Tom to my profile - love this pic but my question is, is it weird to keep it there?  Don’t want y’all thinking I’m a bit strange!!!  🤪

I say that's your call. Don't worry. We embrace weirdos around here. 😎😋

2 hours ago, Rosella said:

Hey now...don't go putting yourself down like that. We all have our boring days. 😄 So...what is that you do? 

Loyalty -- always a fine quality to have.

Congrats on the upgrade! Spiders freak my freak, so I'm with you there. 😉

I say that's your call. Don't worry. We embrace weirdos around here. 😎😋

Aw thanks Rosella, sweet of you to say so, if you really want to know, I work in a car dealership in accountzzzzzzzzz 💤 - see, told you it was boring compared to all of the above!!!  Number crunching really doesn't cut it after all the actors, writer, technological wizards, etc., but I work with a great bunch of people so guess it's not all bad 🙂

Think I'll keep the pic for now, weird or not, I like it so I'm sticking to my guns! 😉. Might find a cuter one some time but this will do me just fine for now!

On 4/9/2019 at 6:28 PM, Gail Bentley said:

Aw thanks Rosella, sweet of you to say so, if you really want to know, I work in a car dealership in accountzzzzzzzzz 💤 - see, told you it was boring compared to all of the above!!!  Number crunching really doesn't cut it after all the actors, writer, technological wizards, etc., but I work with a great bunch of people so guess it's not all bad 🙂

Think I'll keep the pic for now, weird or not, I like it so I'm sticking to my guns! 😉. Might find a cuter one some time but this will do me just fine for now!

You're welcome, Gail! That actually sounds fascina -- 😴 .......Just kidding! I do that sometimes. But seriously, getting to work alongside nice folks is a sweet deal. So you should count your blessings......unless you're tired of counting things. 😉 

Great choice! & yes, you could always change it whenever you feel like it. 

1 hour ago, Rosella said:

You're welcome, Gail! That actually sounds fascina -- 😴 .......Just kidding! I do that sometimes. But seriously, getting to work alongside nice folks is a sweet deal. So you should count your blessings......unless you're tired of counting things. 😉 

Great choice! & yes, you could always change it whenever you feel like it. 

Haha, clever girl - thanks Rosella, that made me chuckle!!  Contrary to popular belief, us accounty types do have a sense of humour! 😆  What do you do to keep yourself off the streets?  I'm guessing something fabulously creative and/or exciting, you certainly have a way with words judging by some of your posts here 👍.....not jealous, honest! 

On 4/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, Gail Bentley said:

Haha, clever girl - thanks Rosella, that made me chuckle!!  Contrary to popular belief, us accounty types do have a sense of humour! 😆  What do you do to keep yourself off the streets?  I'm guessing something fabulously creative and/or exciting, you certainly have a way with words judging by some of your posts here 👍.....not jealous, honest! 

You're welcome, Gail!! That's good. HaHa! I never thought otherwise, but that's still good to know. 😀 I make street art.......OK.....not really. But I do aspire to being a writer/filmmaker. I have been fortunate enough to have had some of my writing published in books & my work featured on TV all thanks to an online production company called hitRECord (co-founded by Joseph Gordon-Levitt). But I'd really love to self-publish my own novel one day. I just need to sit down & write it first. & hopefully, enough people will want to read it when I'm done. 

27 minutes ago, Rosella said:

You're welcome, Gail!! That's good. HaHa! I never thought otherwise, but that's still good to know. 😀 I make street art.......OK.....not really. But I do aspire to being a writer/filmmaker. I have been fortunate enough to have had some of my writing published in books & my work featured on TV all thanks to an online production company called hitRECord (co-founded by Joseph Gordon-Levitt). But I'd really love to self-publish my own novel one day. I just need to sit down & write it first. & hopefully, enough people will want to read it when I'm done. 

Wow Rosella, that's amazing - you go girl!  I had a hunch you'd do something like that.  Hope you get that novel written some day, what genre are you going for?  I really admire your creativity and ambition, just know you'll get there.  Sending you good wishes and positive vibes!! 👍

2 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Wow Rosella, that's amazing - you go girl!  I had a hunch you'd do something like that.  Hope you get that novel written some day, what genre are you going for?  I really admire your creativity and ambition, just know you'll get there.  Sending you good wishes and positive vibes!! 👍

Thank you kindly for the encouraging words & positive vibes!! 😃 Probably something in the drama category. My writing is usually more on the comedic side, so I want to challenge myself more. I'd also love to tackle a suspense/thriller. I love reading those. 

58 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Thank you kindly for the encouraging words & positive vibes!! 😃 Probably something in the drama category. My writing is usually more on the comedic side, so I want to challenge myself more. I'd also love to tackle a suspense/thriller. I love reading those. 

You are more than welcome, like I said, I really admire your ambition (I wouldn't know where to start!) - promise you'll keep us informed! x

On 4/15/2019 at 6:06 PM, Gail Bentley said:

You are more than welcome, like I said, I really admire your ambition (I wouldn't know where to start!) - promise you'll keep us informed! x

Thank you!! I'm working on figuring out a starting point myself & doing what I can to avoid feeling too overwhelmed. I'll try. 😁