Tom at Famous Monsters Convention

Guest AdminGuyX

It was great to meet you guys too. It was a weekend for meeting new people. Not much going for the con outside of that. The show itself was very disappointing, but the company I got to keep all weekend was second to none.

Aly, Tim and I commented to each other that we thought there was a good chance you'd come back. He seemed to get a kick out of the idea that he could make you do something you shouldn't. He's like that you know.

Congrats on the transfer. That's got to be a load off your mind, huh? Great news!!

IFC90, I really enjoyed our conversation as well, and I could have talked your ear off about TV and movies too. Great meeting your family. I hope we didn't annoy you guys with all the hugs. ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great to meet you guys too. It was a weekend for meeting new people. Not much going for the con outside of that. The show itself was very disappointing, but the company I got to keep all weekend was second to none.

Aly, Tim and I commented to each other that we thought there was a good chance you'd come back. He seemed to get a kick out of the idea that he could make you do something you shouldn't. He's like that you know.

Congrats on the transfer. That's got to be a load off your mind, huh? Great news!!

LOL--I swear I almost did---had he called me back when I walked out the door or even a few minutes later I would have said "F" it and turned around and drove right back to you guys!

But I didn't have a ticket and wasn't about to overstay my welcome with you guys! Oh well...I'll be seeing you guys again...

Yes, the transfer is great news for me! A load off my mind to say the very least!

IFC90, I really enjoyed our conversation as well, and I could have talked your ear off about TV and movies too. Great meeting your family. I hope we didn't annoy you guys with all the hugs. ;)

Annoyed? Not at all. I never knew that you're a hugger. ;)

Glad you guys had such a good time! I wish I was there to hang with Tim and Noeland again!

Thanks! I really did. Maybe, you'll make it to the one next year.

Guest AdminGuyX

Yes, I was totally repulsed by and scared of you Aly. :P

Honestly, I had just hauled all my stuff from the car to upstairs and I was SWEATIN' like a mad fiend, and I figured it might be more gentlemanly to not hug in that exact moment.

I'm not sure how to make a joke about it without sounding creepy though. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.