Ghost Provokers - Co-starring our own Jim Daly!!!

Tim Bradstreet

http://www.ghostprovokers.com/

Just launched is a new website and webisodes of the new outlandishly silly, Ghost Provokers!

Hit the link and have a laugh. There will be weekly clip updates leading up to a January 27th premiere of the full episode.

Stick around and enjoy!

Our own Jim Daly is transformed into cameraman extraordinaire, Jim Dooley!

Follow the exploits of Paranormal INSTIGATOR Scott Butterfield and his team of ghost provoking nut jobs as they "drag these wretched spirits out of their hiding places and if possible cast them back into the underworldly cesspool from which they crawled out of."

pic01.jpg

And please, tell your friends for it's sure to be a scream so curdling that it will have you clutching your belly from the laughter.

And, you gotta dig that awesome theme song!

- TB

Why do I love this so much?

I keep watching the clips and I can't stop.

I think they did a nice job inter-cutting/editing between the two cameras.

In fact I think the editing is really well done as it's aping that ghost doco style very well.

This show really needs to be on the psyfi, sci-fi, si Fy channel, or however they are spelling it these days.

30 minutes of paranormal bufoonery. I wish these guys could get a legit deal from a network.

Butterfield is like Bruce Campbell's slacker little brother.

;)

- TB

Why do I love this so much?

I keep watching the clips and I can't stop.

I think they did a nice job inter-cutting/editing between the two cameras.

In fact I think the editing is really well done as it's aping that ghost doco style very well.

This show really needs to be on the psyfi, sci-fi, si Fy channel, or however they are spelling it these days.

30 minutes of paranormal bufoonery. I wish these guys could get a legit deal from a network.

Butterfield is like Bruce Campbell's slacker little brother.

;)

- TB

Wow! He really does look alot like Bruce Campbell! LOL

I only wish it were on a network or cable. No, it's currently web release only.

It's my hope though that some TV exec get's wind of this because I think it's truly worthy of having it's own slot on the airwaves.

These guys all have day jobs so they did this after hours on their own time, put a lot of hard work into it.

I'm so stupidly proud of them!

I'd love to get everyone here blogging or posting links to FB, Twitter (I'm not a Twitter-er), wherever.

These guys really deserve the exposure.

Glad you diggit!

- Tim

Guest AdminGuyX

THIS is just perfection. I could not love it more.

Wonderful, perfectly executed on all levels, including the way the website is setup.

"We heard moaning earlier." I might have to make that my signature!!

I love watching these shows. Have for years. Ghost Hunters especially has always been of interest to me, and James looks a great deal like one of the ex-Taps guys named Brian.

Anyway, this kind of show is long, long overdue. I fucking LOVE IT. Can't wait to watch a whole episode.

How the hell could this NOT get picked up by comedy central or adult swim? I know some of the adult swim guys in Atlanta, I might just have to send them a link.

Oh Noeland PLEASE, send it to your swimming friends! ;)

Or whomever else. Comedy Central would be practically ideal.

I've been sending the promos out to whatever higher ups I can, and without a mean or sarcastic bone in my body I almost feel like Nomad plugging Ray Stevenson ;)

The last promo was fun cause it's such a different clip than the first two.

JD tells me just wait, the full episode is insanity ;)

- Promo three I was on the floor clutching my stomach at the "We heard moaning earlier", and then you hear Jim Dooley gustily whispering "Who's the best cameraman!"

I'm still chuckling ;)

I hope they have more planed. I'll check in with Butterfield/Benfiel, see what I can see.

- TB

• 2 weeks later...
Oh Noeland PLEASE, send it to your swimming friends! ;)

Or whomever else. Comedy Central would be practically ideal.

I've been sending the promos out to whatever higher ups I can, and without a mean or sarcastic bone in my body I almost feel like Nomad plugging Ray Stevenson ;)

The last promo was fun cause it's such a different clip than the first two.

JD tells me just wait, the full episode is insanity ;)

- Promo three I was on the floor clutching my stomach at the "We heard moaning earlier", and then you hear Jim Dooley gustily whispering "Who's the best cameraman!"

I'm still chuckling ;)

I hope they have more planed. I'll check in with Butterfield/Benfiel, see what I can see.

- TB

Did someone forget to announce the full webisode of Ghost Provokers? ;) LOL It's hilarious!!! I'm lovin' it!!

Yeah, they had a hiccup last week and had to put up the episode in 4 parts on Youtube.

They got the kinks worked out and now all 4 parts are available on their EPISODES PAGE.

Thanks for clueing folks in, Aly.

I've been so god'dern busy I plumb fergot to alert the masses here.

Check it out and let us know what you think!

- TB

Archived