Sign in to follow this  
Magnus

FYI Hyperlink on Store Page

Guest AdminGuyX

Thanks for letting us know!

Looks like the photo link is correct. Will shoot off an email pronto.

Anyone get a response?

I actually just went to the RAW site last night and noticed this very same issue, even before I bothered to read it here ;)

I'll make sure our web Queen knows the poop. Hopefully we'll get it fixed pronto.

Thanks for bringing to our attention Magnus!

Now stop with the lurking already!

- TB

It has been FIXED!

Thanks for the heads up!

I just checked it and it works now like a dream - > http://www.rawstudios.com/store.html

- TB

Is this gonna fix it fa real? I went to buy some t-shirts and alien pig farm and it re-directed me amazon and I only got 2 of the 4 things I bought. Which meant I spent more on shipping. WTF? I know how amazon works, I sell shit on there myself so I really don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I know that site like the back of my hand....the RAW store needs some serious fixing for it's customers, or tell me WTF I'm doing wrong to have to buy shit separtely. I wouldn't mind as much if ALL of the money was going to RAW, but I know better...now I feel jipped!!! :(

Is this gonna fix it fa real? I went to buy some t-shirts and alien pig farm and it re-directed me amazon and I only got 2 of the 4 things I bought. Which meant I spent more on shipping. WTF? I know how amazon works, I sell shit on there myself so I really don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I know that site like the back of my hand....the RAW store needs some serious fixing for it's customers, or tell me WTF I'm doing wrong to have to buy shit separtely. I wouldn't mind as much if ALL of the money was going to RAW, but I know better...now I feel jipped!!! :(

I'm not happy at all to hear this. I'm forwarding right away to the proper pitbulls who will get to the bottom ASAP.

I'll keep you posted.

Our sincere apologies Aly.

- TB

I'm not happy at all to hear this. I'm forwarding right away to the proper pitbulls who will get to the bottom ASAP.

I'll keep you posted.

Our sincere apologies Aly.

- TB

Thanks Tim! I appriciate it! :)

Anyone get a response?

I actually just went to the RAW site last night and noticed this very same issue, even before I bothered to read it here ;)

I'll make sure our web Queen knows the poop. Hopefully we'll get it fixed pronto.

Thanks for bringing to our attention Magnus!

Now stop with the lurking already!

- TB

You're very welcome! It's a great pleasure to make any sort of meaningful contribution to a forum full of such talented people.

I rarely have anything even remotely as interesting to share, but I will at least mention what a big fan I am of your work!!!

I'll try to stop with the lurking. But honestly, I'm just a regular joe who somehow strayed far from the path of a studio arts major and ended up another corporate slave.

Has anyone else noticed that when you try to buy something in the RAW store, that when you try to view your cart it appears behind the pictures of the links to the BP and APF trades, and you can't review what's in your cart? I went to buy a couple of t-shirts and I couldn't read the dropdown for my cart, and when I got to Amazon, the order was wrong and I had to delete it all and start over. After reading the comments and seeing that, I hope that I get the items that I ordered with no problem. We'll see.

Has anyone else noticed that when you try to buy something in the RAW store, that when you try to view your cart it appears behind the pictures of the links to the BP and APF trades, and you can't review what's in your cart? I went to buy a couple of t-shirts and I couldn't read the dropdown for my cart, and when I got to Amazon, the order was wrong and I had to delete it all and start over. After reading the comments and seeing that, I hope that I get the items that I ordered with no problem. We'll see.

Yes, I did notice that as well. I had trouble ordering stuff from the store, but the RAW team is absolutely on top of their game and go above and beyond to fix any problems to make your experiance a better one. That's what they did for me. So if you do have a problem, let them know and they WILL fix it. I was advised to clear the cookies that this page creates. Try that.

-Aly

What type of browser are you using? IE 7 or 8? Or Safari? Firefox? :D I think I'm using IE 7. I just had some work done on my computer a few months ago, and the guy from Geek Squad said there were still some issues with IE 8, and recommended not upgrading just yet. Maybe it's fixed by now. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I'll look into it. Thanks for the tip.

IE 8 is what I've got. After that, the problems seemed to have gone away. I just updated to IE 7 a few months before. I'm really slow to updating my computer. Sometimes it's fast, but other times (and I'm looking at you Itunes) it's a hassel.

Not related to the hyperlink problem, but I wanted to ask about the shirts in the store. Are there any plans to sell any shirts with the original design? The ones with RAW across the front in blue and the death spider on the back. Thomas used to wear them all the time, but I haven't seen any like that lately. I like that design too.

Any plans to make any of those?

I third that on the logo tees!

Question - has anyone purchased any of the ladies shirts - how does the sizing run? Is there shrinkage?

I third that on the logo tees!

Question - has anyone purchased any of the ladies shirts - how does the sizing run? Is there shrinkage?

Jayesse--

I ordered some ladies shirts and I found that the sizing is perfect. As for shrinkage...well, you're going to find that most if not all cotton shirts are going to shrink in the dryer. For that reason, I don't dry cotton shirts all the way, I let them air dry and then throw 'em in the dryer after they are dry for about 5-7 minutes to get the wrinkles out. Also, drying wet cotton shirts tends to make the color fade alot quicker and if it has any kind of printing, those tend to crack in the the dryer, completely ruining any shirt. Hope that answers your question.

-Aly :)

Thanks, Aly. I know about shrinkage in general; I guess I meant to ask if there was much. You're right, I rarely machine dry my specialty shirts - it just doesn't say what the shirts are made out of (or I don't see the info at least). :)

So, they are 100% cotton and you find the sizing runs true? For example, the medium is a ladies' 8-10? ... that helps a lot, thanks again.

Thanks, Aly. I know about shrinkage in general; I guess I meant to ask if there was much. You're right, I rarely machine dry my specialty shirts - it just doesn't say what the shirts are made out of (or I don't see the info at least). :)

So, they are 100% cotton and you find the sizing runs true? For example, the medium is a ladies' 8-10? ... that helps a lot, thanks again.

Yes, I would say the medium size is 8-10...the tags on the shirts say "pre-shrunk 100% ring spun cotton"