Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

Hello Tom,

This is Meer Abdulla from Maryland, co-producer and co-artist from Padamati Sandhya Ragam. I'd been watching your success all these years, congratulations!

I'm sending this note to inform the sad demise of Mr. Gummuluru Sastry, my friend, co-producer and partner for 27 years. He passed away peacefully on Nov 24th in his sleep.

He was trying to get in tough with you through your agent in connection with the sequel (to Padamati Sandhya Ragam) we were planning, in which there is a part for you.

I don't know how else to reach you, after all these years. I still live on Maryland. Please contact me at ***-***-**** or at abdullameer@yahoo.com.

Thank you and good luck to you!

Meer Abdulla

Film Maker

phone number removed (but saved privately) by mods

very sad news. thanks so much for getting in touch - i will contact you shortly. funny enough - i just got the official offer TODAY to go back to India and shoot a film in Jiapur called THE RANI in April of next year. hopfully i can stay and work on Pavamati 2! Best to the belated Sastry and his family, and to you. he was a real friend to me back in the day. TJ

Hey Tom,

I'd just like to congragulate you on leaving the absolute worst movie of all time. That had to be one of the best decisions you've ever made. The Punisher that you made was one of the greatest movies of all time. I can not believe how horrible SHITzone was and i'm really glad you didnt ruin your career with that. I dont know the whole story behind you leaving, but when i saw it in theaters i wanted to jump off the balcony just to make my exit that much quicker. I'd love to see a true Punisher sequal with YOU in it and a good director...but seeing how Warzone made like $100 i dont think that'll happen.

Hows it going Tom? I just found this forum off of Tim's Myspace. Just figured I would post around. Really would like to compliment you on your work in Punisher(04) and The Mist. Wasnt a big fan of Dreamcatcher but I did enjoy The Tripper. You were pretty hilarious in that one. Im sure this has been asked before but I was wondering if you have seen the new Punisher War Zone and if so were there things you liked about it? I loved the 04 version when it came out..but after I read some more of the comics and such I kinda grew onto the newer film abit more. I mean the acting was pretty bad but I just LOVED the set and how dark it looked.. and Ray to me fit the look more. Not saying I didnt like your work..you both had your pros and cons.. but I just was a bigger fan of how brutal the punisher is to how emotional he is.. if that makes any sense.

Hey Tom,

How are you doing? I am a big fan of your work good job keep it up. "Punisher 04" rocked, "Boogie Nights", "The Mist"

all good stuff. Too bad you could not be the Punisher again though that role kind of fit well for you. Anyways drop

a few lines when you get time; I am down with the beer as well.

Shaun Turner

Hey Thomas,

I forgot to tell you something. About three months ago some guy was on my space saying he was you and had a lot of people fooled; around 3,000. Another guy and I figured out his url and e-mail would not be yours he had a jackass.com address; and sure enough we called him on it and he had to fold and surrender the site just heads up for you T.J. Anyways have a good Christmas and New Year.

Hola, Thomas. I had one more q.

-Was it any fun acting along side Sean Pertwee in Mutant Cronicles?

oh, by the way you mentioned you like crime dramas and if you want to check out a good crime movie

i just saw PULP FICTION and i think that movie would be right up your alley. Chances are you probably

already have seen it.

Thats it. :D

Thomas, any word on when you're going to start filming on Hung? Seems like I remember reading that it was going to make its premiere sometime this summer, so I guess you'll be filming it soon. I'm pretty psyched to see it.

my dog. i had German Shorthair Retreiver and i worshipped the ground he walked on. we were born the same month and grew up together, till i was 8 years old, he walked out the back door one morning and was never heard from again. Ce la vie.

Tom,

I think it was the same dog, but I do remember a shorthaired marble-colored dog. I didn't see much of it, just the head once in a while popping up from behind the fence. I remember you having a wire across the top of the fence (even though I seem to remember the fence being fairly high, but we were kids back then so it may have just *seemed* big) so that the dog wouldn't jump over the fence and run away. So when someone entered the yard and the dog wanted to see what was going on he would jump up in the air to see over the fence. You'd look at the fence and just see this dog head popup and then go away like a whack-a-mole or something. I remember that sometimes the dog would get a running start and jump, so you'd see the head pop up over the top of the fence in an arcing motion. That dog was hysterical, but those are my only real memories of him. It was so long ago. I assume it's the same dog that you are talking about, but I thought we might have been around 5th or 6th grade or something. Like I said, it was a long time ago, so the memory is a bit fuzzy.

I felt the same way about my dalmation (remember her?). She ended up living about 14 years. Not too bad for a pure bred!

Brain21

First off, I'm sorry to hear about your divorce and I wish you all the best. The reason I am contacting you though is about a possible role in an upcoming movie that Roger Avary is doing. It's based on the Wolfenstein line of video games. You are by far the leader among fans of the games for role of BJ the main character in the games. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1082079/ is the IMDB site for the movie and you can see there that you are the leader among the fans. You are also the leader at http://www.avary.com which is Roger Avary's own forums. You do have to join his forums to see anything there though. Anyway, I don't know if Roger has contacted you yet or not but, if you think you'd be interested in the role you might want to let him know. Take care.

PS. You were awesome in The Punisher and by far better than the new guy they got.

Just had to jump in here...

@DynoSaur: Whoa. Thanks for the info! William "B.J." Blazkowicz would definitely be perfect for Mr. Jane. And to see Roger Avary directing and writing makes it even more exciting in my eyes. I started playing Wolf 3D in 1992 when I was 8 years old, and BJ was the hero around that time. Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem all reigned shortly afterwards, but still Wolf 3D is my fav. from that time. It has to be the fact that you get to kill lots of nazis and a big robotic Adolf Hitler.. It's kind of like the Hellboy universe with more violence when I think of it..

Would be really cool.

Just had to jump in here...

@DynoSaur: Whoa. Thanks for the info! William "B.J." Blazkowicz would definitely be perfect for Mr. Jane. And to see Roger Avary directing and writing makes it even more exciting in my eyes. I started playing Wolf 3D in 1992 when I was 8 years old, and BJ was the hero around that time. Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem all reigned shortly afterwards, but still Wolf 3D is my fav. from that time. It has to be the fact that you get to kill lots of nazis and a big robotic Adolf Hitler.. It's kind of like the Hellboy universe with more violence when I think of it..

Would be really cool.

Yep, Mr. Jane is the people's choice for the role even if Mr. Avary and Mr. Hadida don't see it that way though I have heard nothing from them to the contrary. I thought if Mr. Jane would express some interest in doing the part then that might help to expedite the process and possibly lock up that spot in the cast. I know that Mr. Avary is not wanting to stick strictly to the Return to Castle Wolfenstein plot but, if Mr. Jane is not familiar with the game then he might want to check out that game to give him an idea of what type of movie it will hopefully be. The single player side of RTCW was awesome and scary with Hitler trying to tap into the occult to help him win the war and one man trying to stop him. I'd love to see Mr. Jane be that man.

Thomas, are you planning on being at San Diego Comic Con this year? (I'm assuming yes, just thought I'd ask.) I'd really like to attend while I'm on the West coast (assuming I'm still here in July), and would love to see you there.

I hope to work with you as an actor or maybe get you in for a cameo for a Bat Pig Pictures film. Keep up the great work! I'm sure if it is meant to happen... we will work together.

Cheers,

Hello Mr. Jane,

Im new to the board. Ive been a big fan though ever since I saw you in The Punisher. Although I havent seen the sequel or whatever you wanna call it, nobody else could do it justice besides you in my mind. Loved the film you made and the dedication you put into it and now I look forward to anything you might do. It is definately one of my favorite films. Im not sure if this has been posted, I tried looking through the boards but didnt find anything. I was wondering if you have heard about all the Highlander fans who think you would make a great Connor Macleod in the supposed Highlander remake they are doing? I agree, and not just because you look similar to Christopher Lambert or him you. I just personally think you would be bad-ass in that role! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and look forward to seeing you on the big screen. Cheers!

Just a random fan here. Had a dream about Mickey Mantle last night, and thought about the HBO film *61. ("What the F___'s that supposed to mean!?!?" ranks high on my list of memorably delivered lines.) Anyway, since I am increasingly relying on the internet for mental sustenance (judge if you must), I stumbled upon this site. It seems like there's a respectable community here, and it's really interesting that Mr. Thomas Jane is actually answering questions.

So, I was wondering if the favorite beer question has been answered. From what I can tell, it has not. Mr. Jane, what's your favorite beer? I'm always looking for good recommendations and one that comes from you would be much appreciated.

Hoping that you don't say Busch Light (or maybe that you do! HA!),

& thanks in advance,

Abyss in OH

very sad news. thanks so much for getting in touch - i will contact you shortly. funny enough - i just got the official offer TODAY to go back to India and shoot a film in Jiapur called THE RANI in April of next year. hopfully i can stay and work on Pavamati 2! Best to the belated Sastry and his family, and to you. he was a real friend to me back in the day. TJ

I wonder if there are any news on The Rani project?

So, I was wondering if the favorite beer question has been answered. From what I can tell, it has not. Mr. Jane, what's your favorite beer? I'm always looking for good recommendations and one that comes from you would be much appreciated.

Hoping that you don't say Busch Light (or maybe that you do! HA!),

& thanks in advance,

Abyss in OH

I'd recommend German beer. Tastes good and is very easy on the head.... ;)

that i would start a Topic about myself. not a real internet guy, but i AM a real fan of this site! and not JUST (but mostly) because it was designed by my sister. thanks sis!

this here Forum is for all the Jane fans that had a place to go at thomasjane.com and then that went bust because we got 'spammed' whatever the hell that means. so we hadda shut that sucker down and now that RAW has its own site, it seemed only natural to start up a little conversation of my own.

feel free to start new topics and discuss stuff within these walls. me, i am mostly going to stay right here. so if you got a question or want to let me know something, here's probably the best place to do it. i will be checking in on the other topics though, throughout the board; i'm incredibly passionate about our books and what's in store for fans over the next 6 months!

we'll be talking about it all and talking deep into the night (as you can see, Street and me are night owls.)

so feel free to throw some questions my way and i'll be posting some answers as well as first look pictures and shit like that.

oh, yeah - i do think you can say things like shit here. i'd veer away from totally depraved language, keep some modicum of decorum and you'll be fine. like the Groucho Club in London, it's hard to get kicked out, but it's definately possible!

check back with you soon, mate. welcome.

TJ

Question?

I have gotten some requests to be your body double. are you in need of my services?

Thank you for your time.

DJ McDivitt

www.davidmcdivitt.com

Just droppin' in to say hope everything's going well for you and that you and your family are doin' well :)

I'm new to the board and the site, but I must say, they both kick major butt!

Ok, so.. first off, my favourite films of you HAVE to be Deep Blue Sea, The Mist and The Punisher.

Questions:

1.Did you enjoy Deep Blue Sea? I love sharks so I know I enjoyed watching it! :P

2. The Punisher - ok so Kevin Nash is a SCARY dude! What was it like having that fight scene with him/ working with him?

3. HOW can I get in a movie with you?! Haha, seriously dude - immense acting skills!! (you i mean :P)

4. What role would you most like to play in a future film? Villain, hero, comedian, serious etc?

5. If you could've been in ANY film [past or present] which film would it have been?

Thanks soooo much! And any replies would be muchly appreciated :)

Ruthy.

Tom,

Steve here, from the Kelvin, Jennifer, Bill, etc.

celebration
in Turlock, and the birthday party after the San Diego Con. Let's get together to smoke a few cigars and talk about absent friends.

Best,

Steve

Dear Mr. Jane,

You are my example in body building, and I badly need to know your body parameters. Yeah, this does sound awkward, but I have my reasons: I made a deal with my girlfriend who is much worried about me growing too big. I made her promise that once I reach your level, she will quit smoking. Now I'm sure you realize how important it is for human kind to carry out this project.

I hope you will have the time to share these data with me.

Your greatest fan from Hungary,

Sandor

Dear Mr. Jane,

You are my example in body building, and I badly need to know your body parameters. Yeah, this does sound awkward, but I have my reasons: I made a deal with my girlfriend who is much worried about me growing too big. I made her promise that once I reach your level, she will quit smoking. Now I'm sure you realize how important it is for human kind to carry out this project.

I hope you will have the time to share these data with me.

Your greatest fan from Hungary,

Sandor

I'm not Tom himself but here's his Punisher workout and diet if that helps ;) just check out the link...

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?s...010cfe793cd____

Some hardcore dedication to this stuff! Best of luck to you Chapel, I hope you reach your goals!

-Raffi