Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

Hi Tom / Jen,

I was just wondering if Tom will be attending this event for 61* in Cooperstown, October 1st.

" The evening salute to 61* will feature an hors d'oeuvres reception with

> Crystal, Costas and Ross Greenburg, President of HBO Sports and

> executive producer on the film, from 6-7 p.m. in the Hall of Fame

> Gallery. A discussion of the film will follow in the Grandstand Theater

> with Crystal, Costas and Greenburg participating from 7-8:30 p.m. The

> Museum will screen the film beginning at 8:30 p.m. on October 1"

For more info ................ http://www.BaseballHall.org

Thanks,

SV[/font]

sorry i didn't see this earlier! yes i was there and it was awesome.

During a podcast for, I think it was Big FanBoy, you mentioned being an absinth fan. Any brand in particular? I've only tried a handful of brands, so far Kubler being the best of the bunch.

JADE LIQUORS make the best absinthe in the world.

yeah, tom is back in forum

the last episode of hung was really great!!

yes. i have finished the ep! just waiting to find a good mixer. i'll post songs here somehow when they are done!

Awesome news!! :D

I am now rubbing my hands together, wondering whether I can coerce Tom into doing an interview with me for Delusions Of Adequacy music site, where I'm a writer/reviewer/interviewer/news-poster... :rolleyes:

Jen

Jen - Contact me when the time comes and I'll put you in touch with the person who makes things happen in our world.

I'm sure Tom would love to do it ;)

- TB

Jen - Contact me when the time comes and I'll put you in touch with the person who makes things happen in our world.

- TB

Awesome Tim!! :D Thanks so much for letting me know. It would be so cool to find out more about the backstory of Tom's involvement in the music field and to promote his work at DOA.

Take care,

Jen

I have a question for you sir. Are you ever going to make another Give Em Hell Malone movie? And I don't know how you do this you must be dead on your feet. I'm surprised you even have time to breath. ;)

QUOTE(kwiat_skye @ Apr 4 2008, 06:08 AM)

Nice to see you in here. I wondered if you ever came around.

Thanks for answering a couple of questions.

i hover around and check things out from time to time. just never have much time to hunker down and answer some questions!

i'll try to get to a few more over the next few days. thanks for being a member of the Raw fold. T.

I love being on here. I can read and see whats going on. I will have to admit though I was a little bit nervous about being on here I didn't know if I would fit in being a country bumpkin. But everyone on here is so nice and helpful. And being a really big fan of yours I really like it. :rolleyes:

- TB

wait, what's DOA? ;)

update: i finally found a good mixer. the ep is being mixed as we speak, and i should have the darn thing done real soon here.

i'm going to release on iTunes, of course, and i'm ALSO doing a traditional 'EP' thats right. Extended Play - a record!

a smelly, vinyl 10" record!

it should be available right here thru Raw.

and at fine record shop near you!

wait, what's DOA? ;)

update: i finally found a good mixer. the ep is being mixed as we speak, and i should have the darn thing done real soon here.

i'm going to release on iTunes, of course, and i'm ALSO doing a traditional 'EP' thats right. Extended Play - a record!

Awesome news, Tom! :D

It sounds like you've been a busy, busy bee. Can't wait to hear the EP or files... Well, I'm into the actual physical format of an EP. It's great that you're putting it out that way, as well as vinyl.

Jen

wait, what's DOA? ;)

Thats exciting can't wait. :rolleyes:

Great article... One of the best articles I have read up on him!

He's got passion baby (as the Italian's say passione) ...if you don't have that then what is there?

I believe the man can play any role...all of his films demonstrate that!

That is why he is one of my favourite actors of all time. Still till this day... it amazes me how he is so underrated?

I guess because he doesn't take on these big hollywood production roles... even better I say... I love anything that is obscure...that is what makes him so special and him being so humble about it...whoa! :)

I get why he doesn't want to act anymore...because everything in life (especially movies) is becoming in it's cheapest form (no quality out there ) to earn the biggest buck.

It's so sad when you think about it (happy I grew up in that generation when good films were being made to distinguish that today)...so I get why he wants to direct and produce now...he wants to bring back great ole movies that there once were by doing it himself or who else would today?

It will be sad to see him go but I think he should star in them here and there...like he will be in AMDFASH... ;)

He's too handsome not to be seen.

Great article... One of the best articles I have read up on him!

He's got passion baby (as the Italian's say passione) ...if you don't have that then what is there?

I believe the man can play any role...all of his films demonstrate that!

That is why he is one of my favourite actors of all time. Still till this day... it amazes me how he is so underrated?

I guess because he doesn't take on these big hollywood production roles... even better I say... I love anything that is obscure...that is what makes him so special and him being so humble about it...whoa! :)

I get why he doesn't want to act anymore...because everything in life (especially movies) is becoming in it's cheapest form (no quality out there ) to earn the biggest buck.

It's so sad when you think about it (happy I grew up in that generation when good films were being made to distinguish that today)...so I get why he wants to direct and produce now...he wants to bring back great ole movies that there once were by doing it himself or who else would today?

It will be sad to see him go but I think he should star in them here and there...like he will be in AMDFASH... ;)

He's too handsome not to be seen.

I totally agree with what you said. And yes it will be very sad to see him go but like I said before change might be good. You never know what you can achieve unless you try.

Hey Tom,

My name is Mike, and I just wanted to say thanks for everything! First of all, the work you all do at Raw Studios is very impressive, and I love how you can really tell that it is a passion that you all share. You guys really love what you do, and that is very admirable.

I myself have always loved the Punisher, but what honestly solidified it was your movie. Because of that movie, and your performance, he's my favorite hero! I want you to know that I consider myself a moderate fan. I love movies, and I think you are a great actor, but this is the only message I have ever sent to a celebrity before, and maybe will ever send. So what I am trying to say is that it is genuine.

I believe that the writing for "The Punisher" was great, but what really made the movie was your acting as Frank. I think you hit it spot on without exaggeration. That is exactly how I pictured Castle! I watch that movie all of the time, and my only disappointment is that the second one wasn't half as good! What's up with that!? I heard a rumor that you didn't like the writing so you didn't want to do it? I can see that, and I understand. I just wish that they would make another one, with writing like the first, and have you star it again! I saw your "homemade" clip "Dirty Laundry" the other day, and it was the coolest darn sequence I have seen in a while, and the best part is that you did it all on your own! Out of the sheer passion for these things that you love.

That all being said, the real reason that I am sending all of this is because with a little research, and stumbling across this epic website, I soon found that you weren't just a good actor, but you are also an awesome regular guy. I cannot tell you how cool it was to learn that the star from my favorite action movie, of my favorite hero, is at heart just as nerdy as I am! The fact that you made the "Dirty Laundry" clip out of love for the Hero is just priceless. I believe that people undervalue the idea of an actor who genuinely loves his role.

I am 21 now, and I am taking acting classes myself! (Wish me luck) So if you are ever doing another fan-made film about the Punisher or something and need a free hand, let me know. I would love to have the chance to meet you guys, and help out with something like that. Even if it meant just holding a plate of H'orderves or something lol.

Anyway, thanks for thinking of your fans, and "keeping it real" as my generation would put it. Whatever you do, don't ever stop doing what your doing. A life well lived, don't you think?

Goodluck with everything, and best wishes to you and your pals at Raw Studios,

-Michael

P.S. I'll see you all at Punisher of the Month >:]

-Si vis pacem, para bellum

Tom -

Avi Arad is going to be producing a Metal Gear Solid film based on the superbadass videogame... I've always thought you'd be perfect to play the lead in that. You should look into that. The game series has been around since 1987 from Nintendo to Playstation

-Raf

hey mr. thomas jane...just wondering why you don't come to toronto for comic con or fan expo? we would really love to see ya. thanks

hey mr. thomas jane...just wondering why you don't come to toronto for comic con or fan expo? we would really love to see ya. thanks

I second that :)

Congrats. on his signing with ParaDigm and best wishes for the future. :rolleyes:

I see your going to Queensland to film a movie. I guess that means that Magnificent Death from a shattered hand won't start filming for awhile. Have a safe trip and have fun. Gonna miss your postings. And did you guys just put that 0 warnings on here underneath the number of posts people make or am I an airhead and it has been there all along. Don't answer the airhead part. :D

800px-Punisher-SF-M4A1-2.jpg

Not a questions for TJ so much as a statement (havent seen this photo before) statements read's as follows...........................BADASS!!!!.................That is all.

that i would start a Topic about myself. not a real internet guy, but i AM a real fan of this site! and not JUST (but mostly) because it was designed by my sister. thanks sis!

this here Forum is for all the Jane fans that had a place to go at thomasjane.com and then that went bust because we got 'spammed' whatever the hell that means. so we hadda shut that sucker down and now that RAW has its own site, it seemed only natural to start up a little conversation of my own.

feel free to start new topics and discuss stuff within these walls. me, i am mostly going to stay right here. so if you got a question or want to let me know something, here's probably the best place to do it. i will be checking in on the other topics though, throughout the board; i'm incredibly passionate about our books and what's in store for fans over the next 6 months!

we'll be talking about it all and talking deep into the night (as you can see, Street and me are night owls.)

so feel free to throw some questions my way and i'll be posting some answers as well as first look pictures and shit like that.

oh, yeah - i do think you can say things like shit here. i'd veer away from totally depraved language, keep some modicum of decorum and you'll be fine. like the Groucho Club in London, it's hard to get kicked out, but it's definately possible!

check back with you soon, mate. welcome.

TJ

I am welcoming myself to your site ! i got to learn the tricks but nice forum if u get online i would love a reply thanks :) cheersss lol

800px-Punisher-SF-M4A1-2.jpg

Not a questions for TJ so much as a statement (havent seen this photo before) statements read's as follows...........................BADASS!!!!.................That is all.

Totally one badass photo of him. Totally liking this one. :) :)