Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

Just a random fan here. Had a dream about Mickey Mantle last night, and thought about the HBO film *61. ("What the F___'s that supposed to mean!?!?" ranks high on my list of memorably delivered lines.) Anyway, since I am increasingly relying on the internet for mental sustenance (judge if you must), I stumbled upon this site. It seems like there's a respectable community here, and it's really interesting that Mr. Thomas Jane is actually answering questions.

So, I was wondering if the favorite beer question has been answered. From what I can tell, it has not. Mr. Jane, what's your favorite beer? I'm always looking for good recommendations and one that comes from you would be much appreciated.

Hoping that you don't say Busch Light (or maybe that you do! HA!),

& thanks in advance,

Abyss in OH

Guiness baby. if only i could spell it.

Tom,

I think it was the same dog, but I do remember a shorthaired marble-colored dog. I didn't see much of it, just the head once in a while popping up from behind the fence. I remember you having a wire across the top of the fence (even though I seem to remember the fence being fairly high, but we were kids back then so it may have just *seemed* big) so that the dog wouldn't jump over the fence and run away. So when someone entered the yard and the dog wanted to see what was going on he would jump up in the air to see over the fence. You'd look at the fence and just see this dog head popup and then go away like a whack-a-mole or something. I remember that sometimes the dog would get a running start and jump, so you'd see the head pop up over the top of the fence in an arcing motion. That dog was hysterical, but those are my only real memories of him. It was so long ago. I assume it's the same dog that you are talking about, but I thought we might have been around 5th or 6th grade or something. Like I said, it was a long time ago, so the memory is a bit fuzzy.

I felt the same way about my dalmation (remember her?). She ended up living about 14 years. Not too bad for a pure bred!

Brain21

different dog, but that dog was FUNNY! she gave us a lot of laughs. hey who are you? i guess we used to hang huh? that's pretty cool you found me here.

Sorry, I don't have a question, but I just wanted to milk my Malone parody poster some:

20090506-lincoln.jpg

It's also in the Malone thread a few pages back, with a Malone sketch I did.

I suppose to keep in spirit with the topic at hand... um, do you own any original art? You gotta at least have a Bradstreet hanging somewhere.

Dear Mr. Jane,

You are my example in body building, and I badly need to know your body parameters. Yeah, this does sound awkward, but I have my reasons: I made a deal with my girlfriend who is much worried about me growing too big. I made her promise that once I reach your level, she will quit smoking. Now I'm sure you realize how important it is for human kind to carry out this project.

I hope you will have the time to share these data with me.

Your greatest fan from Hungary,

Sandor

not sure what parameters means but at the time i could bench 325 three or four reps and was leg pressing 1000.

Is it me, or did I see a glimmer of Coach Loudenberg in the locker-room-kidney-stone scene?? ;)

During a podcast for, I think it was Big FanBoy, you mentioned being an absinth fan. Any brand in particular? I've only tried a handful of brands, so far Kubler being the best of the bunch.

this soon enough for ya? i've been super busy, you're right. just got back on the boards a week ago. and yeah, look for the store to open this year! we're gonna have T's and posters and our BAD PLANET and ALIEN PIG FARM TPB's for sale, and other goodies just for RAW members. can't wait!

Awesome news, TJ. Can't wait to see what kind of goodies you got in the store. I'm dying for one of those rad RAW tees!

you know i had the FBI at my house a few years ago. they had caught a man who was impersonating me and ripping off rich women in Texas and New Orleans. he finally got caught in New Hampshire for asking a girl to MARRY him as Thomas Jane! he's doing a lot of time because in that state if you make love to a person claiming to be someone else, they consider it RAPE. isn't that incredible? my wife wanted to interview him and make a short documentary on the subject. this guy was living the life of a movie star WAY better than ever have. he was getting suites comped at fancy hotels pretending to be me, scouting new locations for movies, claiming he was doing a film for Paramount! he was buying wedding rings and women started posting here on these boards looking for me and telling me what a great time we had together in New Orleans. needless to say, the wife was not so happy for a while there. thank god they caught him!

Funny you should mention that. Not too long ago, there was someone on Twitter pretending to be your wife. Had a lot of people convinced too, but then the page got shut down for "suspicious activity", so it must not have been her. Shame that people will do those kinds of things. One of the hazards of "celebrity", I guess. Glad to hear they caught the guy anyway.

not sure what parameters means but at the time i could bench 325 three or four reps and was leg pressing 1000.

While those numbers are wonderful for a man of your size, in regards to paramaters, Chapel means, what size is your waist, what's your body fat percentage and weight, how many inches are your biceps, quads, calves... things like that.

Yeah I got 3 personal training certifications I'm a loser :P

-Raffi

While those numbers are wonderful for a man of your size, in regards to paramaters, Chapel means, what size is your waist, what's your body fat percentage and weight, how many inches are your biceps, quads, calves... things like that.

Yeah I got 3 personal training certifications I'm a loser :P

-Raffi

Yeah Raffi, but you're OUR loser! And heaven help the bastards who . . . HANG on!

Yer not a loser at all Raffi, not that I didn't know you were kidding around ;)

You're RaffSAtional, you're RaffTASTIC, why, I'd even go so far as to say that you've made us all RaffAholics here at the boards.

Now if only there were a support group.

xo - tb

PS - Oh yeah, question for Tom . . . Is it true that you're a closet nudist?

you know i had the FBI at my house a few years ago. they had caught a man who was impersonating me and ripping off rich women in Texas and New Orleans. he finally got caught in New Hampshire for asking a girl to MARRY him as Thomas Jane! he's doing a lot of time because in that state if you make love to a person claiming to be someone else, they consider it RAPE. isn't that incredible? my wife wanted to interview him and make a short documentary on the subject. this guy was living the life of a movie star WAY better than ever have. he was getting suites comped at fancy hotels pretending to be me, scouting new locations for movies, claiming he was doing a film for Paramount! he was buying wedding rings and women started posting here on these boards looking for me and telling me what a great time we had together in New Orleans. needless to say, the wife was not so happy for a while there. thank god they caught him!

Wow, that's dicked. On the plus side, now Bradstreet has that movie idea to get you and James Purefoy in a film together, hahaha

Gotta love the fact that this is a GUY's forum! ;)

Gotta love the fact that this is a GUY's forum! ;)

That's an outrageous accusation!

;)

- tb

Yeah Raffi, but you're OUR loser! And heaven help the bastards who . . . HANG on!

Yer not a loser at all Raffi, not that I didn't know you were kidding around ;)

You're RaffSAtional, you're RaffTASTIC, why, I'd even go so far as to say that you've made us all RaffAholics here at the boards.

Now if only there were a support group.

xo - tb

LOL thanks Tim you're always the man of all men my friend. I'm flattered. And thanks to all my RaffAholics out there. I put my pants on just like any other man does, one leg at a time. Except that when I put my pants on, I lift gold plated barbells ;)

A little Bruce Dickenson, the Raffi way

How can someone be a closet nudist? The closet is where all the clothes are. Doesn't Tom like his clothes? Where's the shirt with all the butterflies?

Is this one of those tree falling in the forest kind of questions? If someone's nude in the closet, does anyone see him?

LOL :lol:

He's definite out of the shoe cabinet! :P

Jane doesn't like to wear shoes . . .

- tb

Who does?!

Aww, I didn't think it would be possible: but I like TJ more and more every day.

If it was up to me, I'd be out and about on my bare feet all the time. :P

Just adding a confirmation that Tom doesn't like wearing shoes.

Seems the truth is coming out. :o :P The new issue of Venice magazine is on stands now and there is a neat interview with Thomas' co-star Jane Adams, and she confirms that "Thomas, as a person, is much happier without clothes on". She also tells a funny story about them walking through the streets (in Michigan) at night and Thomas takes his shoes off.

Cute!!

And forget not that the earth delights to feel your

bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.

Kahlil Gibran

Heard you got the biggest -- hmm -- the biggest truck in town

Right on through to Baltimore you got to love me now

Got to do me gently, well it's feets don't fail me now

Don't fail me, feets don't fail me now

Little Feat

That's cool, kdedu. I love that. And I think it's so cool to see someone else out running around without shoes. I grew up in the country, in the South, so that's pretty much the way I spent my childhood. Still do when I'm back there. Even my mother, who is in her 70's, still goes barefoot almost everywhere she goes. Nothing wrong with that. :D