Sign in to follow this  
sidewaysgaze

RAW Entertainment Studios

Yes, I do realize that there are plenty of other threads that cover this topic, but they're not in the "Thomas Jane" section, so I just wanted to add this specfically for here - and I guess the fans that are mainly into Tom.

So RAW Entertainment Studios is a production company that Tom founded with Steve Niles and Tim Bradstreet and...anyone else??

I'm just really amazed that Tom has done this. I mean, it's not a walk in the park to set up any type of company. It's wonderful that the wheels of this machine are running so smoothly. At least that's how it looks to me. :lol:

Here is a look at the RAW Studios booth from the 2007 San Diego Comic Con (from Adam's site The Punisher Archive):

RAWBoothSDComicCon2007PunisherArchi.jpg

Jen

I guess I also wanted to post this topic because I'm curious about the business side of things, and I wonder if anyone here knows what it takes to take on an enterprise like this - and what's possibly in store for Tom. :)

Jen

I guess I also wanted to post this topic because I'm curious about the business side of things, and I wonder if anyone here knows what it takes to take on an enterprise like this - and what's possibly in store for Tom. :)

Jen

That's a good idea, Jen. It is fascinating to know how things like that work, especially when you're not "in the business" so to speak. It's really neat to me. I'd love to know more about it myself. It's kind of like living vicariously through someone else, don't you think?

Mediumfan

I figure that they mean RAW in the sense of bare-knuckled, hardcore, stripped down, no nonsense (to put it nicely! :lol: ) attitude and process and results. Just my opinion.

Here's another pic of the RAW Entertainment booth:

RAWBoothSDComicCon2007PunisherAr-1.jpg

Jen

...and zee last pic I have, from Adam's Punisher Archive, used with permission:

RAWBoothSDComicCon2007PunisherAr-2.jpg

Jen

PS Love those t-shirts!! :D

I guess what I'm wondering is, who has the business experience in this group, to be able to form a company, and make sure it runs smoothly? I'm assuming someone has to have some business experience to start a business? :blink:

Just curious, because, you know, I'd love to start a record company! :lol:

Jen

I guess what I'm wondering is, who has the business experience in this group, to be able to form a company, and make sure it runs smoothly? I'm assuming someone has to have some business experience to start a business? :blink:

Just curious, because, you know, I'd love to start a record company! :lol:

Jen

you're so right Jen:) Its amazing how well the company has taken off, and I'm so proud of Tom for doing that.

...and zee last pic I have, from Adam's Punisher Archive, used with permission:

RAWBoothSDComicCon2007PunisherAr-2.jpg

Jen

PS Love those t-shirts!! biggrin.gif

I like those t-shirts to but I would love to have those Bad Planet posters.