Sign in to follow this  
Guest AdminGuyX

Apologies for the spam

Guest AdminGuyX

Today the board was bombed with some very graphic XXX spam. I just wanted to apologize to anyone who may have seen it and been offended by it. I know most of our members probably were not, but I also know a few of them may have been.

I removed it and banned the member who posted it. Please let me know if I missed any of it so I can remove it pronto.

Thanks all.

Njc-----------

Today the board was bombed with some very graphic XXX spam. I just wanted to apologize to anyone who may have seen it and been offended by it. I know most of our members probably were not, but I also know a few of them may have been.

I removed it and banned the member who posted it. Please let me know if I missed any of it so I can remove it pronto.

Thanks all.

Njc-----------

Damnit.. I always seem to miss all the excitement....

Who said graphic XXX!? ... Oh, it's gone. Nevermind.

So did we just get hit with a spam bot last night and the trusty muscle of our Admins have already taken care of the issue?

Got a call from a dismayed Mike Hess informing me of the spamming but I've been looking around and cannot find anything.

Love to hear a brief report if someone indeed attacked the attackers and cleaned up our front yard.

THANKS FOR THAT.

What happened?

- TB

Guest AdminGuyX

I nuked a single spammer a day ago, but it must of been Jweb who stepped in to take down something last night. I checked the logs, his name appears along with a slew of "deleted" actions.

I'm not sure which night it was, but there have been two days in the last week were we got hit hard. Priella was the name of one who hit us with a ton of posts. I see they keep trying to get back on the board about every 6-12 hours. Yeah, lots of spam bots out there.

The links were nothing bad, it was for some women's clothing service. Just annoying as all hell.

Thanks, RAW Admins for keeping us safe! :)