Sign in to follow this  
Mike V

Jackass 3D

We can finally see Steve-O's ball-sac in glorious 3-D! :blink:

Well, I'll close my eyes at that part...but laugh my ass off at the rest. I can't help it, I find them insanely funny...I know...I'm retarded.

Actually, at the group home that I manage for developmentaly disabled adults...I can't let them watch any of the jackass movies. It gets them too ramped up! It's like they are watching their own families mutilate themselves...no jackass retards for the folks at Kay house...they are a really BAD influence!

Well, I'll close my eyes at that part...but laugh my ass off at the rest. I can't help it, I find them insanely funny...I know...I'm retarded.

There is a level of comedic genius to what they do.

Pretty fuckin' fun movie, the 3D works pretty good for the most part. The super slow motion is a thing to behold though, it looked amazing.

We can finally see Steve-O's ball-sac in glorious 3-D! :blink:

No ball sac, but you get to see Pontius' cock.

Saw it today and found it insanely funny...just as I thought it'd be. The slow-mo works very well here.

A dildo being fired from a cannon is not what James Cameron wanted for 3D. Eh, fuck him.

A dildo being fired from a cannon is not what James Cameron wanted for 3D. Eh, fuck him.

...or the 3d piss cam.